Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Jan 17, 2018 at 11:37 Quote
I have had the pleasure of meeting the most amazing people thru this site Christiaan you rock and as do all my other homies He going to be trouble

Got some goodies in from the Netherlands yesterday. Look at the face of the boy!! Hilarious!!

O+
Posted: Jan 17, 2018 at 11:57 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
I have had the pleasure of meeting the most amazing people thru this site Christiaan you rock and as do all my other homies He going to be trouble

Got some goodies in from the Netherlands yesterday. Look at the face of the boy!! Hilarious!!
Yummy strupe waffles, he knows the goods! That looks similar to the packages we get from family in Netherlands.

O+
Posted: Jan 17, 2018 at 12:09 Quote
Mmmmm Milka. One whole solid product line

Posted: Jan 17, 2018 at 12:23 Quote
I was pissed I left the black licorice at home. That's all me!!!

Mod
Posted: Jan 17, 2018 at 18:36 Quote
Thanks for the gratz everyone. I’m super stoked on going to Golden for the wedding.

Posted: Jan 17, 2018 at 18:58 Quote
t3rry wrote:
Thanks for the gratz everyone. I’m super stoked on going to Golden for the wedding.

[Quote="t3rry"]Thanks for the gratz everyone. I’m super stoked about getting married to the love of my life and to have the wedding in the sublime location of golden BC will only serve to reflect the beauty and elegance in the woman that I will be lucky enough to spend the rest of my life with.

Call it extended wedding insurance. One of us went for a ride on his wedding day and made the mistake of expressing how much fun the ride was in the company of folks who didn't quite understand..... Recreational prioritization.

Posted: Jan 17, 2018 at 19:07 Quote
It's a dangerous game Terry.....words and phrasing must be your primary focus from now on. Obee^ will help you practise....lol

Posted: Jan 17, 2018 at 21:27 Quote
[Quote="obee1"]
t3rry wrote:

t3rry wrote:
Thanks for the gratz everyone. I’m super stoked about getting married to the love of my life and to have the wedding in the sublime location of golden BC will only serve to reflect the beauty and elegance in the woman that I will be lucky enough to spend the rest of my life with.

Call it extended wedding insurance. One of us went for a ride on his wedding day and made the mistake of expressing how much fun the ride was in the company of folks who didn't quite understand..... Recreational prioritization.

Yep. I got married at Harper mtn and took off shuttling before the clean up was done the following morning. Might not have been my best move but it was f*cking fun. I mean... we were at Harper mtn after all! 10 years later she still likes me for the most part. Big Grin

Posted: Jan 17, 2018 at 22:01 Quote
Come on...i said like. As in i like you when youre not here.

Posted: Jan 17, 2018 at 22:03 Quote
my wife and I got so drunk we didn't eat our own fancy dinner...or consummate anything but terrific headaches and some seriously hesitant one eyed investigations the next day....

so don't get wasted Terry.....

Posted: Jan 17, 2018 at 22:42 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
my wife and I got so drunk we didn't eat our own fancy dinner...or consummate anything but terrific headaches and some seriously hesitant one eyed investigations the next day....

Our honey moon was the best.... I went to Rossland/Nelson to bike and she went to Vancouver to shop.

O+
Posted: Jan 18, 2018 at 3:51 Quote
vernonjeff wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:

Our honey moon was the best.... I went to Rossland/Nelson to bike and she went to Vancouver to shop.
Lol , my wife went to Mexico and I went sledding to Revy on ours!

O+
Posted: Jan 18, 2018 at 3:59 Quote
Whisky night at fridge bar
  Whisky night at fridge bar
Had one of each.... me likey

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.079518
Mobile Version of Website