PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Jan 19, 2018 at 20:21 Quote
obee1 wrote:
Super troopers
I am the liquor
Tom waits

What a perfect page.

Does admitting to watching almost three whole seasons of " the last man on earth" in six days reflect positively or incriminatingly towards my character?

I say positively seeing how I am just off your netflix-ing pace.

Posted: Jan 19, 2018 at 20:30 Quote
Shows commitment to seeing a project thru in a timely fashion? Ha

I got in entirely too many tv series this winter....but sooo many good ones!
Was "The Last Kingdom" mentioned before? cuz holy shit...gotta put that one up

Posted: Jan 19, 2018 at 20:51 Quote
Chef I saw Waits at the 5th Avenue about 15 years ago....one of the most electric performers I’ve seen.... When he walked out on stage the hairs on everyones arms in there stood up.

O+
Posted: Jan 19, 2018 at 21:01 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Chef I saw Waits at the 5th Avenue about 15 years ago....one of the most electric performers I’ve seen.... When he walked out on stage the hairs on everyones arms in there stood up.

I missed it because of work. Was working a nasty 20 hour shift slinging breakfast, banquet lunch and fully booked dinner shift. Can you tell I haven’t forgotten? Look for the press conference he posted... it’s awesome, in true waits fashion.

Posted: Jan 19, 2018 at 21:06 Quote
Tom waits is a clown after midnight.

Posted: Jan 19, 2018 at 21:09 Quote
Awe geeeze.... i shall look....

Posted: Jan 19, 2018 at 21:37 Quote
tom waits is an amazing musician and trippy cat. they say he's who heath ledger based a lot of his joker character on in the dark knight. if you watch and compare its hard to argue that ledger didn't.

Mod
Posted: Jan 20, 2018 at 0:27 Quote
After ze wedding and time in golden we are going to whistler. This keeps getting better and better as I find out more.

Posted: Jan 20, 2018 at 21:12 Quote
sumpt'n old, different and rad

Posted: Jan 20, 2018 at 22:56 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Awe geeeze.... i shall look....

I was speaking metaphorically, but I wouldn't be surprised if I went to a Tom waits show and he stumbled onstage, drunk and disheveled, wearing a dirty old clown outfit he found in an attic and painted in makeup that was applied with a spatula.

But Tom and his music has that same unexplainable frightening demeanour that inspires curiosity but warns your instincts of potential danger. Like seeing a clown after midnight.

Good UFC fights tonight. The winners overcame their admittedly dangerous opponents with technique, versatility and strategy. Kinda reinforced the philosophical foundations of the martial arts.

Posted: Jan 22, 2018 at 11:36 Quote
I prefer snow.

Posted: Jan 22, 2018 at 18:48 Quote
Is that even real? Or is this another example that we have been killed off and are living a program conceived by the aliens? They are just trying to see what we will believe. Mmmm hmm

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.041886
Mobile Version of Website