Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: May 5, 2018 at 7:41 Quote
Just yesterday I was at the hardware store and there was a man with a car carrier containing a 6 month old cutie... he was trying to pay while rocking it with his foot and try to convince his 3 year old the he didnt need any of the 300 candies or toys at the checkout....

Nope. Glad thats over with.

Posted: May 5, 2018 at 8:40 Quote
jamezyo wrote:
Lol f*cked that last post up. It’s in there lol
So any of you tough ugly hardened SOBs ever have a little cry over the babies growing up ?
Just had a realization that the last few months of pure torture is gone forever. Sad gona miss new born. Lol I’m f*cking nuts !!! Lol

I do it all the time. Especially after my vasectomy because i know I'll never be a father of a baby again.

Posted: May 5, 2018 at 8:41 Quote
Occasionally I do but my kids are mostly grown. I deffinetly don’t want more that’s for sure.

My son is graduating this year and there is a lot reflection going on again. My youngest is 13 and special needs we never even thought she would make it to this long when she was first born.

Posted: May 5, 2018 at 8:45 Quote
The internet is a bad place! Apparently my hand injury is rare. 1-2 percent of hand injuries. Excellent outcome from surgery is 35%. Dafuk that supposed to mean.

Hopefully doc just fixes it without surgery. Lol.

Posted: May 5, 2018 at 10:13 Quote
Hope the hand works out positively one man....

chew on this Ya'll

Posted: May 5, 2018 at 14:00 Quote
Lol.....noob parents. All like im going to miss green poop and all.

Big milestones in my kids lives make me realize that they are growing up quickly. But I am enjoying have some of my life back.

Super happy for you still Jamez.
Kids are awsome.
Special needs kids are awsomer.

Green poop not so much......

Posted: May 5, 2018 at 14:01 Quote
Fresh back from demo daze. Rode a Sight, Instinct and the new Stumpy. Only limited ride time on each one but there was a clear cut winner for me.
All round winner = Stumpy.
Well done Specailized, well done.

Posted: May 5, 2018 at 15:53 Quote
rode a zinger today...

so fun, will have to run this one a few times to nut up to a couple of the rock features...techy intro/outro kind of stuff. even this rock roll took me down first run at it, front slipped out on the top shelf and slid 20 feet down on my fat ass...

Posted: May 5, 2018 at 15:59 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
rode a zinger today...

so fun, will have to run this one a few times to nut up to a couple of the rock features...techy intro/outro kind of stuff. even this rock roll took me down first run at it, front slipped out on the top shelf and slid 20 feet down on my fat ass...

Looks like a pretty nice area. Don’t get much like that around Kamloops.

Posted: May 5, 2018 at 16:01 Quote
it is... however... I will say the Loops has some of the funnest riding I have ever done. You guys are sitting in it too!

Posted: May 5, 2018 at 16:22 Quote
much agreed on the stumpy call, shred. we had spesh demo this morning as well.

that looks proper fun trouble, ster.

Posted: May 5, 2018 at 17:50 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
I recall someone here building or buying a lift setup to hoist their bikes aloft in the garage... anybody recall who/what that setup was?

I have a winch system in my garage called the garage gator. Holds 250lbs. It was a costco purchase and its fuxking badass!

Posted: May 5, 2018 at 22:05 Quote
jamezyo wrote:
Lol f*cked that last post up. It’s in there lol
So any of you tough ugly hardened SOBs ever have a little cry over the babies growing up ?
Just had a realization that the last few months of pure torture is gone forever. Sad gona miss new born. Lol I’m f*cking nuts !!! Lol

No Way! Favorite age for me was arguing with a three year old, Loved It! Drove everyone in the family crazy.

Posted: May 5, 2018 at 22:22 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
rode a zinger today...

so fun, will have to run this one a few times to nut up to a couple of the rock features...techy intro/outro kind of stuff. even this rock roll took me down first run at it, front slipped out on the top shelf and slid 20 feet down on my fat ass.

Just do what the dog does. Seems to work!

Posted: May 5, 2018 at 23:14 Quote
True, he launched off a 5 ‘ drop today and got full travel.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.030262
Mobile Version of Website