Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: May 21, 2018 at 14:25 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
Axxe wrote:
So which one on the list of "qualified individuals" are you?

I completely stand by what I have stated. I have confirmed it with people who actually do know shit. And I practice more than enough myself, for many decades now, to make an informed decision.

You on the other hand are just posturing and running your mouth.
Lmao... you don't know enough professionals to be able to get off roster guns but you confirmed "it" with some experts... Sure, sounds totally legit and not at all made up.

Which list of qualified individuals are you referring to?

And I'm sure you do practice enough, I mean two whole days of training... somebody better tell Neller to get the f*ck out of your office with that much training under your belt, the f*ck does he think he's doing standing in the way of a real hero like you.

As for posturing and running off at the mouth... it's notable that you have yet to offer a single intelligent, or even unintelligent, rebuttal to any of the points I've made. The sum of your argument is ad hominem, appeal to authority, and lots of ignorance. I posted pictures, video, analysis, and explanation... you've got "no, 10mm is the best and somebody told me".

But yeah... YOU'RE informed and I'M running my mouth. Sure, let's go with that, cupcake...

You really have some basic comprehension problems. Maybe brain damage from too much shooting? Do wear ear protection.

Posted: May 21, 2018 at 14:26 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
dhmoose wrote:
loopie wrote:
That's what i forgot....watched all 6 seasons of Top Shot too......half a thumb? haha

I watched 'Six' and 'SEAL Team' back to back. I'm so operator it hurts.
lol

OAF

photo

Holy shit, is that some future soldier shit? Haha, he looks like he wishes he'd joined the Navy.

Posted: May 21, 2018 at 14:27 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
Axxe wrote:
So which one on the list of "qualified individuals" are you?

I completely stand by what I have stated. I have confirmed it with people who actually do know shit. And I practice more than enough myself, for many decades now, to make an informed decision.

You on the other hand are just posturing and running your mouth.
Lmao... you don't know enough professionals to be able to get off roster guns but you confirmed "it" with some experts... Sure, sounds totally legit and not at all made up.

Which list of qualified individuals are you referring to?

And I'm sure you do practice enough, I mean two whole days of training... somebody better tell Neller to get the f*ck out of your office with that much training under your belt, the f*ck does he think he's doing standing in the way of a real hero like you.

As for posturing and running off at the mouth... it's notable that you have yet to offer a single intelligent, or even unintelligent, rebuttal to any of the points I've made. The sum of your argument is ad hominem, appeal to authority, and lots of ignorance. I posted pictures, video, analysis, and explanation... you've got "no, 10mm is the best and somebody told me".

But yeah... YOU'RE informed and I'M running my mouth. Sure, let's go with that, cupcake...

You really have some basic comprehension problems. Maybe brain damage from too much shooting? Do wear ear protection.

Your hissy fit does not impress me otherwise. You are wrong, and you are incompetent, and I am calling you out on it.

Glocks do not explode when used properly, 10mm is a perfectly acceptable back up round for north California hunting. 29 is a great option. If you disagree, you are just a misguided and misinformed fanboy. But keep huffin and puffin.

Posted: May 21, 2018 at 14:44 Quote
How cute... emotional breakdown, snowflake meltdown leading to a double post as you struggle to contain your feelings.

Silly me, you can't handle posting online when you're agitated... why would I have thought you might struggle drawing an unsafed hot weapon under pressure?
lol

Just to recap... still zero rebuttals there while you thought you were calling me out. You got an ad hominem attack, a second ad hominem because you were deep in the feels, and then proceed to beg the claim without ever offering even the slightest support for any of your ignorance.

I provided photographic evidence of Glock failure, your claim about them not exploding is therefore demonstrably false... and i love that the G29 went from EDC to backup hunting sidearm. I really didn't think there was a way you could make yourself look dumber but you nailed it.

Just to put this to rest... I'll put up $1000 says I outshoot you on ANY weapon system, civilian or military, and that I can compete basic maintenance and a full tear-down faster than you. Poway Weapons and Gear has 100yd indoor ranges or, if your feeling bold, we can head over to Ben Avery for 1000yd action. Check your coach cushions, find some cash, and let me know when you're ready to stop running your mouth and let the lead tell the tale.

Until then, good luck with that elite training program.

Posted: May 21, 2018 at 14:45 Quote
Allz I know is sometimes I get the feeling I need one more thumb anda lil' more stock...Confused

photo

Posted: May 21, 2018 at 14:48 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Allz I know is sometimes I get the feeling I need one more thumb anda lil' more stock...Confused

photo
Where'd you find my photo? lol

Posted: May 21, 2018 at 14:49 Quote
I was laughing cause it looks like I did 15 years ago Cry

Posted: May 21, 2018 at 14:53 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Seriously? That's f*cking outstanding man, nice work!

Posted: May 21, 2018 at 15:02 Quote
Top Shot is Top Shelf ....still check every 6mths or so to see if it's been renewed Frown
Hard to find now...dailymotion has some to stream...TBP has the most torrents...it was free on History channel but isn't listed anymore, too old I guess
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11vq5w
https://thepiratebay.org/search/%22top%20shot%22/0/99/0

"SIX" huh....will check

Posted: May 21, 2018 at 15:16 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Seriously? That's f*cking outstanding man, nice work!

Not quite...Definitely what I felt like. I ran across a photo the other day and was stunned...I was 250+10-20 and at 6' that is way too much for my frame. lurking in the 2 bills now... If I could only step away from the ice cream isle

Posted: May 21, 2018 at 15:53 Quote
That's still good Ster.
I'm still down 25-30lbs by going Keto/low carb .....but having energy issues...tho it is argued that our entire societies are so addicted to sugar, in it's many forms, that what we all consider a normal amount of energy is in fact quite inflated from what it should be.
Anyways...I'm just about to drift from the stricter end of Keto and go more of a "balanced" healthy diet with daily fasting along with intermittent fasts of 3days+
Apparently...the daily fasting is so beneficial that people can maintain or even gain muscle mass and lose fat on a rather crappy diet as long as you get a strict fast in daily...12-15hrs+ of NOTHING but water

I am 110% convinced that we are smack in the middle of an era in human history that will be remembered as "that 200yr period where humans really, really f*cked themselves over via their diet". The pursuit of MONEY has corrupted almost the entire food system for the past 100yrs and the nasty secrets are starting to come out now....truly vile.
Greedy, selfish decisions made in a board room 100yrs ago has killed millions of people and made billions unhealthy.
Accountability? Zero. To this day.

clip on the daily fast

interesting and from my own experience I find to be true

Posted: May 21, 2018 at 16:01 Quote
Read something awhile back that something like 80% of the time humans think they're hungry, we're actually thirsty... apparently, we have a poorly evolved distinction between hunger and thirst so, unless you're pit in the stomach starving or equally thirsty, they both have the same kind of "kinda need something in my mouth/stomach" feeling. Guy's basic point was that, because of this, we eat twice as much as we ought to and drink half as much. Didn't give it any serious inspection but it was interesting nonetheless.

Posted: May 21, 2018 at 16:19 Quote
i call it the value meal meal mentality.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.046123
Mobile Version of Website