Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Jun 18, 2018 at 17:34 Quote
fullbug wrote:
aldrin tough old bastard. i remember reading about kittinger's jumps before the space program. og redbull balls.

lol, obee- just had a conversation about ronaldo's bitch ass flops.
The flops are what kills soccer for me... and basketball. Old Detroit Pistons defensive squads were the last basketball I really cared about.

O+
Posted: Jun 18, 2018 at 17:52 Quote
I agree, soccer sux balls. But I’d bet there’s a few million Mexicans that disagree right now. Zee Germans are pissed. Good time for them to finally get serious about hockey.

O+
Posted: Jun 18, 2018 at 17:56 Quote
On another topic, I rode bikes in Kelowna on Saturday and Vernon on Sunday. I have never encountered so many f*cking miserable people out enjoying the beautiful trails and weather. The Brokanagan is a bizarre place.

Posted: Jun 18, 2018 at 17:58 Quote
Pretty much not excited about any sports anymore. Here and there, but haven’t emotionally invested myself for many years now.

Has there ever been a 0-0 american football game? No expert here by any means...

O+
Posted: Jun 18, 2018 at 18:39 Quote
urinalmint wrote:
On another topic, I rode bikes in Kelowna on Saturday and Vernon on Sunday. I have never encountered so many f*cking miserable people out enjoying the beautiful trails and weather. The Brokanagan is a bizarre place.
Maybe you saw Gnar!!!
Where is that miserable ol prick????? Lol

Posted: Jun 18, 2018 at 18:44 Quote
Axxe wrote:
obee1 wrote:
For the life of me I will never understand how soccer/football can remain the worlds most popular sport when it's so strategically bitchy assed.
I enjoy watching the highest level of sports, even when it's not a sport I have ever played, but I have absolutely zero tolerance for any f*cking flopping or referee baiting. I absolutely hate that shit, and to watch even England- a country full of tough as leather type people, prance around the field like they are reenacting a gay version of a Shakespeare tragedy, makes me change the channel to the hockey draft.

You must hate NBA as well.

You must be fun at parties.

Posted: Jun 18, 2018 at 18:47 Quote
urinalmint wrote:
I agree, soccer sux balls. But I’d bet there’s a few million Mexicans that disagree right now. Zee Germans are pissed. Good time for them to finally get serious about hockey.

iz gettin loud down here by the border!

Posted: Jun 18, 2018 at 18:59 Quote
urinalmint wrote:
Saw some shit the other day that two recording stations got false earthquake results when dude scored that goal and everyone started going crazy...

Posted: Jun 18, 2018 at 19:02 Quote
“Off the Richter”

Time to bring that one back

O+
Posted: Jun 18, 2018 at 19:26 Quote
jamezyo wrote:
urinalmint wrote:
Maybe you saw Gnar!!!
Where is that miserable ol prick????? Lol
Nope, not him. It would’ve been a pleasure to hear him tell me to f*ck off. It’s been way too long.

Just a bunch of way too serious enduro racers and some really sour walkers. And some old bag leading a pack of horseback riders at Crawford. She was a royal douche.

Posted: Jun 18, 2018 at 19:26 Quote
urinalmint wrote:

Miserable people out on the trails?
Really?
I was out on the trails this weekend. I didn’t encounter any shit heads. I guess some people are just sick of the 30+ riding temps. Everyone seems to be counting the days until Silver Star opens.
5 days... 4 days... 3... 2... 1... Blast Off! (Down to the chair)

Anyone else having trouble playing YouTube vids in the forum on mobile? They play fine on my laptop but no go here.

Posted: Jun 18, 2018 at 19:29 Quote
Oh yeah, almost forgot. Has that soccer thing even started? Yawn.
Same goes for the NBA. I’ll take March Madness college ball over the NBA every time.

Posted: Jun 18, 2018 at 19:44 Quote
obee1 wrote:
Axxe wrote:
obee1 wrote:
For the life of me I will never understand how soccer/football can remain the worlds most popular sport when it's so strategically bitchy assed.
I enjoy watching the highest level of sports, even when it's not a sport I have ever played, but I have absolutely zero tolerance for any f*cking flopping or referee baiting. I absolutely hate that shit, and to watch even England- a country full of tough as leather type people, prance around the field like they are reenacting a gay version of a Shakespeare tragedy, makes me change the channel to the hockey draft.

You must hate NBA as well.

You must be fun at parties.

A f*cking riot.

Posted: Jun 18, 2018 at 19:46 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
Axxe wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Soccer.... ugh. Yay zero to zero! How exciting . ?

I don’t think there was a single zero to zero game this WC. Was there?

And how is that different from scoring no touchdowns? What’s the average score in NFL by that measure, 3:2? Over twice as long a game? Single drive over half an hour of real time, with two thirds being commercials.
I bet the world you live in is truly fascinating, being so detached from reality and all.

Astonishing contribution, as usual. Did you pat yourself on your back after typing it? Any tears of joy involved? You really showed that random interwebz dude, you really did.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.512415
Mobile Version of Website