Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Jul 13, 2018 at 8:23 Quote
obee1 wrote:
That's hilarious sterling. I didn't even have to see the Facebook postings to know that the ranter in question turned the issue towards focusing on them and their virtuous amateur veterinary practices.
You should report to that Facebook post and say that you were in an autonomous car, you were vegan so you wouldn't be allowed to touch the animal, and because you were a white male you were afraid of social vigilante retribution so you directed your car to a safe space.

Shred what kinda list has Canada at two?

It was a U.S. News And World Reports story picked up by CTV news. Take it all with a grain of salt. Could be “Fake News”.
Other lists have us somewhere within the top 10 usually. Doesn’t matter anyway, I know we’re #1. Glorious, strong and free.
Can-a-da! Can-a-da! Can-a-da!
Lol.

Posted: Jul 13, 2018 at 8:43 Quote
I know canada (as does everywhere) has its imperfections... but it sure is kill every time I have experienced it.

Posted: Jul 13, 2018 at 19:57 Quote
Wtf? Oranges? Wtf.

Soy beans. Duh.......

Nom nom nom.

Sausage.

Posted: Jul 13, 2018 at 21:32 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
I know canada (as does everywhere) has its imperfections... but it sure is kill every time I have experienced it.

Huh, I feel the same way about amurrica. How bout dat

Posted: Jul 13, 2018 at 21:50 Quote
obee1 wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:

Sa’ll good Howme...

How bout this? Made a joke the other day that science should stop developing artifical intelligence cause we collaboratively have enough... and should focus on artificial common sense... got to googlin tonight and low and behold, ol’ Pail Allen is dumping shit tons into just that Eek

Posted: Jul 14, 2018 at 3:41 Quote
Common sense is free

You either have it or you don't

Non-transferable

No explanation

No guarantee

O+
Posted: Jul 14, 2018 at 6:54 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
obee1 wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:

Sa’ll good Howme...

How bout this? Made a joke the other day that science should stop developing artifical intelligence cause we collaboratively have enough... and should focus on artificial common sense... got to googlin tonight and low and behold, ol’ Pail Allen is dumping shit tons into just that Eek

Imagine how advanced of a computer would be required to make carvings, and turn them into t shirts. It would be Nobel prize winning shit.

Posted: Jul 14, 2018 at 8:47 Quote
There's a dude carving pictures out if wood and making cool tshirts out of them. Noosh

Posted: Jul 14, 2018 at 9:37 Quote
Being repped in Chile! Thanks Mr. Blair!

Whoa BLC being repped in Chile Thanks Mr. Blair

O+
Posted: Jul 14, 2018 at 11:52 Quote
photo

Super proud papa today, my 9 year old selling at the farmers market during their kid vendor day. She made everything on the table! She’s 3 hours in and making cash!

Posted: Jul 14, 2018 at 13:44 Quote
Yeah Maddy!!!!! So sick!

O+
Posted: Jul 14, 2018 at 17:58 Quote
bkchef2000 wrote:
photo

Super proud papa today, my 9 year old selling at the farmers market during their kid vendor day. She made everything on the table! She’s 3 hours in and making cash!

Yeah! Good business learnin’!

Posted: Jul 15, 2018 at 9:17 Quote
Nice Chef. My morther-in-law is a potter. Not as easy as it looks to make things actually look good.

O+
Posted: Jul 15, 2018 at 10:03 Quote
Yeah, not easy at all. Wife does it for a fun and $.... I’m biased but she’s extremely good at what she does! It’s nice having the studio in the garage; wheel and kiln since it’s next to my bike table. Maddy was super proud of her work, ended up selling everything but 2 pieces and made $144 bucks and also learned about bartering- got us lunch (Texas style rib tips), a painting and a couple of Hawaiian ices. It was a good day.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.047767
Mobile Version of Website