mtnmanjake wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:
I’m particularly fond of the brownies.

Perv

Sheesh Petty Officer Ray Cyst reporting for duty

O+
Posted: Sep 20, 2018 at 12:14 Quote
fullbug wrote:
i like the hockey puck version of those. ding dongs!
I saw those things in the store a while back and I'm pretty sure it said King Dons on the box. I always called them Ding Dongs too. Weird. Regardless, they're delicious.

Posted: Sep 20, 2018 at 12:19 Quote
fullbug wrote:
i don’t wanna feel responsible for what happens to you so make sure you chase it with a yoohoo chocolate drink filled with 3pks of pop rocks.
Thanks for the tip - makes for a more varied meal, almost a balanced diet lol

O+
Posted: Sep 20, 2018 at 12:21 Quote
Waylon and old shows are awesome

Posted: Sep 20, 2018 at 13:50 Quote
amen, mrjake. waylon & willie are some proper texas troubadours.

O+
Posted: Sep 20, 2018 at 13:54 Quote
So, heading to Whistler. The first time ever that I really don't want to go to Whistler. I have meetings there this weekend so no bike, no skis, probably no bar, so no friggin fun. And, to top it off, some dickhead broke the damn plane so here I sit at the airport for two hours, pretty sure I missed my ride to Whistler and now I need to get a bus? shuttle? rental car? or some shit to get there.

Sorry, I hate to vent too much. Hope you boys get a ride in this weekend. My season looks to be wrapping up here in no time. It's barely staying above freezing here at night already.

Also, I'm diggin the Marshall Shred. But where did all the orange bits go?

O+
Posted: Sep 20, 2018 at 15:03 Quote
My folks had Highwaymen on heavy rotation when I was young... some sweet sketches in this youtuber

O+
Posted: Sep 20, 2018 at 15:06 Quote
urinalmint wrote:
So, heading to Whistler. The first time ever that I really don't want to go to Whistler. I have meetings there this weekend so no bike, no skis, probably no bar, so no friggin fun. And, to top it off, some dickhead broke the damn plane so here I sit at the airport for two hours, pretty sure I missed my ride to Whistler and now I need to get a bus? shuttle? rental car? or some shit to get there.

Sorry, I hate to vent too much. Hope you boys get a ride in this weekend. My season looks to be wrapping up here in no time. It's barely staying above freezing here at night already.

rental car don't torture yourself with a bus ride

Posted: Sep 20, 2018 at 15:07 Quote
Yh take bus and post your epic bus fight on youtube for our viewing pleasure

Posted: Sep 20, 2018 at 17:43 Quote
fullbug wrote:
OneBanana wrote:
I'm now curious. Going to have to try one of these twinkie things if I can find one I the UK.

i don’t wanna feel responsible for what happens to you so make sure you chase it with a yoohoo chocolate drink filled with 3pks of pop rocks.

Posted: Sep 20, 2018 at 17:59 Quote
urinalmint wrote:

I still have all the orange bits from the hardtail, it's just in pieces right now. I only robbed the drivetrain, shifter, derailleur and brakes from it to get the Marshall rolling for Shredtember. I'll replace the bits I stole over the winter and get the HT back up and running for spring.

O+
Posted: Sep 20, 2018 at 20:14 Quote
mtnmanjake wrote:
I enjoy these Redface

photo
Oh man those bring back memories, I used to take bottles into the corner store and trade rolls.

O+
Posted: Sep 20, 2018 at 20:16 Quote
urinalmint wrote:

Rent a ferrari, you deserve it.

Posted: Sep 20, 2018 at 20:39 Quote
Still haven't been able to get a bead on those sick V-Neck caps... but in my searches, I stumbled upon a lot of these babies.... I have looked before...alas....the elusive blank Backpatch...

B.L.C. backpatches....snicker snicker....

BLC Backpatches available now

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.071931
Mobile Version of Website