Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
O+
Posted: Sep 20, 2018 at 21:53 Quote
I am definitely not of the genetic makeup to pull off a jean jacket with a back patch Frown

In other disappointing news... I've been paying for gaba at the health store and this whole time I coulda just been eating my cat's shit Confused

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/12/121206203240.htm

Posted: Sep 20, 2018 at 21:54 Quote
mtnmanjake wrote:
I am definitely not of the genetic makeup to pull off a jean jacket with a back patch Frown

Proper genetic makeup is long hair and a dirt stache

Posted: Sep 20, 2018 at 22:04 Quote
The pool will be small that can... but it had to be done.

Since I have no hair, my search will be for an acid washed yellowed fuzzy insulated one... sleeves removed... the stach shall be handle bar...

O+
Posted: Sep 20, 2018 at 23:43 Quote
I has both. Lee storm rider jacket. The blanket lined one with the tan corduroy collar. Dirty stache takes a couple of weeks to grow.

O+
Posted: Sep 21, 2018 at 0:59 Quote
No Ferrari. Got a cheapo Hyundai Accent with shitty tires on it. Pretty sure they’re not even all season. If it snows up here Lever will be cursing me while I’m upside down in the ditch.

O+
Posted: Sep 21, 2018 at 6:42 Quote
It won't snow this weekend. Down here where there's roads anyway.

Classic Whistler tho. A large percentage of visitors come in cars rented from Vancouver. It's illegal not to have snow tires up here. The car rental agencies in Vancouver do not have snow tires.

O+
Posted: Sep 21, 2018 at 6:46 Quote
Oh, and the cops can be dicks. I got a ticket for having my snowies on after the date in spring. But there was still a lot of snow on the road. The date has been moved a month later now.

Posted: Sep 21, 2018 at 7:30 Quote
urinalmint wrote:
If it snows up here Lever will be cursing me while I’m upside down in the ditch.

He wouldn't curse....as long as you are off the road...hahaha

October 1 - April 30 for studded rubber...un-studded winter tires all yr round if a fella likes...

photo

Posted: Sep 21, 2018 at 8:12 Quote
that image is literally horrifying…

check out this rad 1984 Documentary about Seattle street kids… I can say that I ever saw this one... had heard of its existence but there were no toobes back then....

Posted: Sep 21, 2018 at 18:07 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
mtnmanjake wrote:
This video always makes me think of Hillary Clinton...

gold jerry. DBBF'er was an all time chirp. instant e-cred on this thread.

Posted: Sep 21, 2018 at 20:28 Quote
i just saw a little trailer showing joaquin phoenix as the joker. i didnt think there was anyone alive who could do honour to the role that heath leger basically gave his life for, but joaquin's got just enough crazy in him to pull it off.

you know who else has the kinda crazy that might capture the role?

Posted: Sep 21, 2018 at 20:45 Quote
this is the trailer.

Posted: Sep 21, 2018 at 21:29 Quote
big fan of that dude.

you guys ever check this one out?

Posted: Sep 21, 2018 at 22:01 Quote
agreed on the possibility of joaquin doing the joker much justice. I thought he did a great job with cash’s persona that he didn’t need the physical stature part at all. just not sure on selling a whole backstory.

i'd be ready for a remake of clockwork orange.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.045145
Mobile Version of Website