Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Sep 22, 2018 at 21:19 Quote
fullbug wrote:
I saw a pair the size of volkswagens today.

Go on...

photo

Posted: Sep 22, 2018 at 21:24 Quote
powerflower wrote:
obee1 wrote:

he's got you researching him? over a few chirps?

Well when someone so consistently aggressive has their eyes on Uranus, it's quite worrying. I don't think anyone likes having eyes on Uranus.

Seeing as how you've got a vagina for your avatar photo I actually didn't think that would worry you at all. In truth I think you are a made up character trolling around for fun or whatever. Shit, you might even be Leroy just f*cking with the thread.

Posted: Sep 22, 2018 at 21:26 Quote
Yowsers! Takes me bttd when my bro had an old bug that you used to be able to see the moving road underneath you it was that bad plus being rattled about by vibrations.

Still not as bad as my other bros old volvo where the clutch used to intermittenly work meaning double shifting iirc.
I dunno cause I don’t do cars lol

Only motorcycles

Posted: Sep 22, 2018 at 21:31 Quote
I saw this when it premiered at the mountain film festival a bunch of years ago. Good stuff.

rad...

You need to get that one goin up in the whiss hills....snicker snicker…

Posted: Sep 22, 2018 at 21:35 Quote
Solid Docu there Ster.....good ending, haha
Killer soundtrack....

O+
Posted: Sep 22, 2018 at 21:43 Quote
obee1 wrote:
powerflower wrote:
obee1 wrote:

Well when someone so consistently aggressive has their eyes on Uranus, it's quite worrying. I don't think anyone likes having eyes on Uranus.

Seeing as how you've got a vagina for your avatar photo I actually didn't think that would worry you at all. In truth I think you are a made up character trolling around for fun or whatever. Shit, you might even be Leroy just f*cking with the thread.

Mind blown

Posted: Sep 22, 2018 at 21:50 Quote
titaniumtit wrote:
clutch.... double shifting

I row an 18spd daily....fortunately, I run light enough to just run it like an 8 plus overdrive mostly

Survived a nearly head-on with another semi the other night. f*ck me.
Some f*ck stick decides to move out and pass another semi who must have started slowing down a bit early to make a pullout......anyways, blind f*ckin corner, 2lane hwy, theyre on a small overpass side by side and here I come.....they just clear and start moving over...still fully side by side...I have enough shoulder.....we pass in the night at 100kmhr...me touching far right dirt, buddy touching far left dirt, f*ck stick smack in the middle....3 abreast

Posted: Sep 22, 2018 at 23:40 Quote
loopie wrote:
Killer soundtrack....

such as....

O+
Posted: Sep 23, 2018 at 0:33 Quote
obee1 wrote:
powerflower wrote:
obee1 wrote:

BBLB, you’re really the flower guy too? Holy shit. f*ck that! Punch yourself for me bro! That guy’s seems like a dick.

Sorry. Hasn’t stopped raining here for three days. But the beer is cold and the bars are kinda full of skanky broads. I thought Whistler would suck without my bike but is actually pretty good with booze. Cheers boys.

Posted: Sep 23, 2018 at 4:28 Quote
jayzus, loop. stay safe out there.

Posted: Sep 23, 2018 at 8:15 Quote
loopie wrote:
photo

2fast2furious

O+
Posted: Sep 23, 2018 at 9:09 Quote
Maybe it's not Leroy. Maybe he isn't interested in having his buttons pushed today. He has been provoked. The bear has been poked. On the internet they call it trolling. But I like to think that we don't have that here. Even sitting at a computer you are still in the real world. And there as here it is provocation. Poking the bear. Trying to get a rise.

In my world that happens when you have known somebody a while. At that point I call it witty banter, or poking the bear. But I don't walk into a conversation that's been going on for years and start shit.

Posted: Sep 23, 2018 at 9:38 Quote
pretty amazing that one newcomer can draw so much opposition and animosity out of one group of interwebular nut jobs... whatever happened to zero f*cks given? Lets keep shit funny in here muther f*ckers

speaking of which...

Lever seeing as how the great country of Canaidia will not grant my entrance until I pay money to the US Gub-ment that I would rather put towards a bike build.

Flip the switch on that C&C machine and join me and some others in Leavenworth Wa for an east side goods ride weekend OCt 14th weekend... oh yeah...

Posted: Sep 23, 2018 at 10:08 Quote
leverfingers wrote:
Maybe it's not Leroy. Maybe he isn't interested in having his buttons pushed today. He has been provoked. The bear has been poked. On the internet they call it trolling. But I like to think that we don't have that here. Even sitting at a computer you are still in the real world. And there as here it is provocation. Poking the bear. Trying to get a rise.

In my world that happens when you have known somebody a while. At that point I call it witty banter, or poking the bear. But I don't walk into a conversation that's been going on for years and start shit.

I have failed you all in my efforts to become a fart sniffer, for which I offer my apologies. I will deposit myself into the darkest warmest corner of my van and ruminate upon this failing. You can proceed with your insular murmurings uninterrupted.

I will remind you all that I did not poke that specific bear, it poked me at the earliest opportunity as it has a track record of doing, and the evidence is there for all to see. But you accept it, as the farts have all started to smell the same and you can no longer sniff out a ripe fetid one borne deep from the bowels of gut rot and bacterial infection.

I bid you good day and wish you happy trails.

My van is my safe space. Fora are obviously not for the likes of me.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.072695
Mobile Version of Website