Old Riders....But not "Old School"
O+
Posted: Jan 11, 2019 at 12:14 Quote
Yeeeehaw!

Any bike that's fun is a fun bike.

O+
Posted: Jan 11, 2019 at 12:36 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
Yeah, well that's just like your opinion man!
photo

And even after all that “beer”, you’d still be sober.

O+
Posted: Jan 11, 2019 at 12:40 Quote
Drinking till he’s “sobeer”

I wonder what EE powder tastes like in a bud light?!?!?!??

Posted: Jan 11, 2019 at 13:16 Quote
leverfingers wrote:
Have you ever brought bedbugs or roaches home from the movies?

Yep. It can happen. No movie theaters for this guy.

Ewwww

Posted: Jan 11, 2019 at 13:41 Quote
mtnmanjake wrote:

Prolly pretty damn good! PerformElite tastes damn good on its own. I should send some up to Lever to make up for all my smack talking!! When you finish your bottle of it and your skin starts tingling it makes you want to get up and go!!

Posted: Jan 11, 2019 at 14:23 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
mtnmanjake wrote:

Prolly pretty damn good! PerformElite tastes damn good on its own. I should send some up to Lever to make up for all my smack talking!! When you finish your bottle of it and your skin starts tingling it makes you want to get up and go!!

truth. spearfish peds ftw.

O+
Posted: Jan 11, 2019 at 14:33 Quote
Ok... new life strategy... Encourage Heel to shit talk me all day everyday until he feels bad enough to send me free stuff... just small things... like a house, a car, maybe pay my bills, a bike here and there... nothing major... just anough to make up for the abuse.

Posted: Jan 11, 2019 at 14:43 Quote
mtnmanjake wrote:
Ok... new life strategy... Encourage Heel to shit talk me all day everyday until he feels bad enough to send me free stuff... just small things... like a house, a car, maybe pay my bills, a bike here and there... nothing major... just anough to make up for the abuse.

I'm in.

Posted: Jan 11, 2019 at 16:08 Quote
You f*ckers don’t want that!! I got nothing but time and absolutely no remorse! I r dick!

Posted: Jan 11, 2019 at 16:14 Quote
And Crisco lucky cuz his account is linked to work but someone else on the other hand... #shotsfired! lol

O+
Posted: Jan 11, 2019 at 16:46 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
And Crisco lucky cuz his account is linked to work but someone else on the other hand... #shotsfired! lol

Just cause @mysticmountainadventures seems sketch af doesn’t mean it’s not work... actually it’s my only work Smile

The way I see it, all publicity is good publicity so keep them gems coming!!!!

Posted: Jan 11, 2019 at 16:47 Quote
Oh just wait baby! I tagged in you in one of those huge giveaways so you should be getting bugged a lot! Wait a minute. I just gained your ass followers. You send me free goodies bitch!! lol

O+
Posted: Jan 11, 2019 at 16:50 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
Oh just wait baby! I tagged in you in one of those huge giveaways so you should be getting bugged a lot! Wait a minute. I just gained your ass followers. You send me free goodies bitch!! lol

You taking me to dubai?

Posted: Jan 11, 2019 at 17:08 Quote
Facepalm Lesson learned on that one! D’oh!

And I need descriptions dammit!!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.054557
Mobile Version of Website