Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Author Message
Posted: Jan 11, 2019 at 17:12 Quote
We iz all going to Dubai!!!! Chef is on daddy duty for Heel’s spawn though!

Posted: Jan 11, 2019 at 17:16 Quote
mtnmanjake wrote:
We iz all going to Dubai!!!! Chef is on daddy duty for Heel’s spawn though!

No controlling his mini me... they can fend fir themselves.

No descriptions heel, no descriptions.....

Posted: Jan 11, 2019 at 17:30 Quote
Liar! You did say they were pizza!! And it watches Heelie Jr or it gets the hose!????

Posted: Jan 11, 2019 at 17:31 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
Liar! You did say they were pizza!! And it watches Heelie Jr or it gets the hose!????

That’s what sterling is for....

Posted: Jan 11, 2019 at 17:39 Quote
I thought he was the t shirt bitch?? I love you Ster!!!

Posted: Jan 12, 2019 at 2:49 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
I thought he was the t shirt bitch?? I love you Ster!!!

Kona Daddy more like

Got a dozen tee's here

Posted: Jan 12, 2019 at 9:55 Quote

great song, improved video.

Posted: Jan 12, 2019 at 10:18 Quote
Been a little over 10yrs since the last one....so today is as good a f*ckin day as any.
Indoor wading pools, I mean...basement floods are cool. Tell your friends.

Posted: Jan 12, 2019 at 10:24 Quote
loopie wrote:
Been a little over 10yrs since the last one....so today is as good a f*ckin day as any.
Indoor wading pools, I mean...basement floods are cool. Tell your friends.

Shit dude... hope all turns out for the best.

I can bring mankini if you haz needz for such thingzzzz...

Posted: Jan 12, 2019 at 11:00 Quote
mtnmanjake wrote:
loopie wrote:
Been a little over 10yrs since the last one....so today is as good a f*ckin day as any.
Indoor wading pools, I mean...basement floods are cool. Tell your friends.

Shit dude... hope all turns out for the best.

I can bring mankini if you haz needz for such thingzzzz...

Fortunately, basement needs enough reno/updating that there isn't much to lose/damage....just forcing me to deal with shit that needed to keep waiting Confused Oh well

Manki..?? No. Tia would be better...but will settle for some Tia, I can hear bits&pieces in between the shop vac being on/off...hahaConfused



Posted: Jan 12, 2019 at 11:03 Quote
That^ band is not Tia Carrere btw ...


Posted: Jan 12, 2019 at 21:09 Quote
binged on a little dakar rally recap. makes ya wanna roost.

Posted: Jan 12, 2019 at 21:16 Quote
Makes you want not crash.


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.038396
Mobile Version of Website