Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Mar 13, 2019 at 21:38 Quote
d-man wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:
d-man wrote:
Shit, I'm going to have to make a choice between racing the enduro at Panorama or make fossil fest.

Hmmm hard choice...

A pain in the ass

Or

A bunch of pains in the asses...

You're a hell of a Salesman...
The more I think about it the race is going to be crazy busy with the DH nationals on the same weekend. I'm not sure I can deal with hr long line ups for the lift.

Now you're thinking straight. Come to Silver Star and we'll all roll right onto the lift.

Posted: Mar 13, 2019 at 21:47 Quote
Too all coming, bring a couple of tools if possible.

In the park...

Train kept a rollin

Super sunny Star

After hours...

A little Spanky s XC to finish off the day

Getting it done Broduro style.

O+
Posted: Mar 13, 2019 at 21:49 Quote
Whatched the 2008 rampage for the first time in a long time... wow!

From vid quality to the skill of the riders the progression in a decade is kinda insane!!!

Seeing how small the bikes were just seems silly now... gee looks like freakin Godzilla riding some toddler’s strider bike...

Posted: Mar 14, 2019 at 6:58 Quote
shredb4dead wrote:
d-man wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:

Hmmm hard choice...

A pain in the ass

Or

A bunch of pains in the asses...

The more I think about it the race is going to be crazy busy with the DH nationals on the same weekend. I'm not sure I can deal with hr long line ups for the lift.

Now you're thinking straight. Come to Silver Star and we'll all roll right onto the lift.

for real! dman i'll bring my bronson and you can beat me up the silver shack trail and then you can beat me down rockstar and we can all call you the fossil fest enduro champion and shake cowbells and wax moustaches and drink craft beer and argue about wheel size. it'll be just like the panorama enduro champs, but with better music.

Posted: Mar 14, 2019 at 7:23 Quote
obee1 wrote:
shredb4dead wrote:
d-man wrote:

for real! dman i'll bring my bronson and you can beat me up the silver shack trail and then you can beat me down rockstar and we can all call you the fossil fest enduro champion and shake cowbells and wax moustaches and drink craft beer and argue about wheel size. it'll be just like the panorama enduro champs, but with better music.

Hahaha...yes!

O+
Posted: Mar 14, 2019 at 10:51 Quote
criscokid25 wrote:
obee1 wrote:
shredb4dead wrote:

Hahaha...yes!

I’ve ordered some of those Richie Rude supplements in preparation for the Fossil Enduro.

Posted: Mar 14, 2019 at 10:58 Quote
I'm just eating beans till then.... Got my hands on a killer big tent for a bunch of us to stay in too.

O+
Posted: Mar 14, 2019 at 20:07 Quote
obee1 wrote:
shredb4dead wrote:
d-man wrote:

Hahaha, this sounds waaay more fun than standing in line. Thanks boys you made the choice easy, I'm in.

Posted: Mar 15, 2019 at 8:01 Quote
Cowbell always gets em.

Speaking of fossilfest,
Any of you elevated Cdn brothers out there ever visit westcoastsupply. Ca?
Jedi approved. Holy shitballs even.

O+
Posted: Mar 15, 2019 at 11:21 Quote
Yeah, don't need the hassle. Legal weed ba humbug.

O+
Posted: Mar 15, 2019 at 13:23 Quote
Hey anyone else get their share the ride donation refunded.....says they are no longer going through with it

Posted: Mar 15, 2019 at 13:39 Quote
jew lie two seven eh? ...comfort bunny gonna be there?

Like I've mentioned, Daughter Loopie works with one of the adoption/rescue groups....someone dropped off to animal control this 6-7wk old fella the same day he picked it up apparently,...changed his mind Rolleyes

I'm told we're takin' the little munchkin Smile haha...incoming tomorrow

photo
photo

Posted: Mar 15, 2019 at 13:41 Quote
Cant argue with that face

Posted: Mar 15, 2019 at 13:42 Quote
obee1 wrote:
westcoastsupply. Ca?

First thing I noticed...they're straight offering to buy ratings/reviews. Classy.

...and offering pounds? grey area for sure...but I don't blame'em...lots of "illegal" dispensaries still running.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.062994
Mobile Version of Website