Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Mar 15, 2019 at 13:45 Quote
loopie wrote:
jew lie two seven eh? ...comfort bunny gonna be there?

Like I've mentioned, Daughter Loopie works with one of the adoption/rescue groups....someone dropped off to animal control this 6-7wk old fella the same day he picked it up apparently,...changed his mind Rolleyes

I'm told we're takin' the little munchkin Smile haha...incoming tomorrow

He's a cutie! Big Grin

Posted: Mar 15, 2019 at 13:59 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Cant argue with that face

Unpossible. That's how they getcha!!

Posted: Mar 15, 2019 at 14:29 Quote
loopie wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Cant argue with that face

Unpossible. That's how they getcha!!

Then they steal yer socks!!!!

Posted: Mar 15, 2019 at 14:33 Quote
loopie wrote:
obee1 wrote:
westcoastsupply. Ca?

First thing I noticed...they're straight offering to buy ratings/reviews. Classy.

I'll blame my Luddite nature by saying that I don't get what you mean here. Like, they are willing to pay you to rate their product?
If so, sad. My 4wd mods all came from the same shop and they contacted me with a request to give their business a review because there were some negative reviews published on their website or whatever. Ridiculous that some asshat can make a comment about a company, or feign outrage about the comments of a person, and while the complainer just moves on to find a new victim to complain about, those other businesses or commenters have to face significant damage control, or their lives or businesses can be seriously f*cked up.
I think a credibility rating should be accompanied with every person making comments online.

...and offering pounds? grey area for sure...but I don't blame'em...lots of "illegal" dispensaries still running.
They offer pounds?

Posted: Mar 15, 2019 at 14:35 Quote
Get one... changes event to FumarFest!

Posted: Mar 15, 2019 at 14:43 Quote
Five dolla off your purchase if you leave a review = every review/rating null&void.
OK to solicit reviews imo....attach a reward to it? not so much

Online accountability? OK with that too...censorship? hell no...but lose some of the anonymity? sure

Something like that Smile

Posted: Mar 15, 2019 at 15:28 Quote
obee1 wrote:
loopie wrote:
obee1 wrote:
westcoastsupply. Ca?

First thing I noticed...they're straight offering to buy ratings/reviews. Classy.

I'll blame my Luddite nature by saying that I don't get what you mean here. Like, they are willing to pay you to rate their product?
If so, sad. My 4wd mods all came from the same shop and they contacted me with a request to give their business a review because there were some negative reviews published on their website or whatever. Ridiculous that some asshat can make a comment about a company, or feign outrage about the comments of a person, and while the complainer just moves on to find a new victim to complain about, those other businesses or commenters have to face significant damage control, or their lives or businesses can be seriously f*cked up.
I think a credibility rating should be accompanied with every person making comments online.

...and offering pounds? grey area for sure...but I don't blame'em...lots of "illegal" dispensaries still running.
They offer pounds?

Shipping costs seemed a little steep.

Posted: Mar 15, 2019 at 16:25 Quote
Wait... july 27??? Eeeeeew mrs magnums birfday is 28th... Eek

I may need to file for deevorsssss...... ahead of time...

Posted: Mar 15, 2019 at 17:39 Quote
Mine is about the same time... and I hope you got me sumin nooiiiissssss this year!

Maybe I’ll make list so no mistakes are made.

Posted: Mar 15, 2019 at 17:56 Quote
mtnmanjake wrote:
Mine is about the same time... and I hope you got me sumin nooiiiissssss this year!

Head’n to Costco for a big ol’ bagodicks

Posted: Mar 15, 2019 at 18:09 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
mtnmanjake wrote:

Head’n to Costco for a big ol’ bagodicks

HEY!.....whatever happens in the RV.....STAYS IN THE RV!!!
(and your costco has different stock than ours. Hahaha)

Posted: Mar 15, 2019 at 18:16 Quote
Yep big ol merkin dicks lol

however they do come with a magnifying glass and an attitude...

Posted: Mar 15, 2019 at 18:26 Quote
So another psycho shoots up people in a mosque. Video is horrific. I was dumb enough to find it.

Hint: don't look for it.

Posted: Mar 15, 2019 at 19:27 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:

Will she care if her B-day is celebrated on the exact day of her B-day?
I always find this strange as I can't remember the last time our family unit actually celebrated a B-day on the exact day of the birthday. Always seems to be better for all a weekend before or after or wherever it fits into peoples busy schedules.
Hell my B-day was on Feb.11th and my brothers was an March 9th. We split the difference and comboed up right in the middle for all to attend.
Whatever the case if you can't make it it will be a shame big hands.

Posted: Mar 15, 2019 at 19:34 Quote
shredb4dead wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:

Will she care if her B-day is celebrated on the exact day of her B-day?
I always find this strange as I can't remember the last time our family unit actually celebrated a B-day on the exact day of the birthday. Always seems to be better for all a weekend before or after or wherever it fits into peoples busy schedules.
Hell my B-day was on Feb.11th and my brothers was an March 9th. We split the difference and comboed up right in the middle for all to attend.
Whatever the case if you can't make it it will be a shame big hands.

who knows. I'm going to work on her. The problem is typically she unites her birthday with a week long trip in Leavenworth with her brother and his family. If I can alter the course slightly it should be fine. I mean I don't care but she's a sensitive one that one is. See if I can have them do the week after. that would be ideal.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.038939
Mobile Version of Website