Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Apr 19, 2019 at 19:13 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
Holy shit... spent the evening at a tiki bar on the beach and some girl f*cking drowned. Had storms today, red flags up on beach (RIP currents and strong winds, no swimming) A couple spring break kids, drinking, boyfriend/girlfriend, daring each other to go out, deeper, deeper... she got dragged out with current, they pulled him out, she's missing, emergency vehicles all down the beach searching.

Thats f*cked up.... i dont mess with the ocean. Its power is immense and if you don’t know what you’re doing you have zero chance.... hopefully she is recovered... Frown

Posted: Apr 19, 2019 at 19:15 Quote
Can't even imagine that poor kids world right now... one moment, one bad choice, one drunken screw up... she's gone and he's gonna have to carry "daring" his girl to her death forever.

Seas were crazy, I'm a strong swimmer with a shit ton of confidence in my ability to stay afloat in bad conditions and you couldn't have paid me to wade in.

Posted: Apr 19, 2019 at 21:28 Quote

today was a good day
tomorrows a gooder day.
but how about fu manchu and alex f*cking lifeson ending this day real good.

Posted: Apr 20, 2019 at 1:05 Quote
Last I heard Grover was back in Calgary trying to sort life out. That was at least a year ago, maybe two.

Waited out the rain today and then got out for a slickery spin.

photo

The melt down up high is /ON.
Water is a flowin'.

Cosens Creek

O+
Posted: Apr 20, 2019 at 6:59 Quote
Quit rubbing it in f*ckers.

Walking the boy.

O+
Posted: Apr 20, 2019 at 7:34 Quote
No matter how much snow is in that picture... I see lever sauntering back to the ladies at the grotto and as they remove his Heff rope... his chest glistens with golden diamond studded chainrings hanging Flavor flav style around his neck.

Posted: Apr 20, 2019 at 7:46 Quote
mtnmanjake wrote:
No matter how much snow is in that picture... I see lever sauntering back to the ladies at the grotto and as they remove his Heff rope... his chest glistens with golden diamond studded chainrings hanging Flavor flav style around his neck.

Someones got a leverboner

O+
Posted: Apr 20, 2019 at 7:51 Quote
Nope. Just skiing. Skiing's fun too. That was a couple weeks ago. Now that snow is too soft to walk on. It's on the way out. Hopefully. Still snowing mornings. But raining afternoons. Blackcomb closes this week. Whistler's got another month or two. A month of open and a month of touring.

Posted: Apr 20, 2019 at 8:58 Quote
'sup geezers? Medical condition has kept me off the bikes for a few years but its all resolved now and I'm hoping to get back to some trails and semblance of fitness

O+
Posted: Apr 20, 2019 at 10:07 Quote
Bilirubin5 wrote:
'sup geezers? Medical condition has kept me off the bikes for a few years but its all resolved now and I'm hoping to get back to some trails and semblance of fitness
Glad you are back!!!!!
I ran into supergrover at the Mmbts agm , I told him to pop in.

Posted: Apr 20, 2019 at 10:30 Quote
glad to hear from and about some of the old crows.

happy 420.

Posted: Apr 20, 2019 at 11:11 Quote
jamezyo wrote:
Bilirubin5 wrote:
Glad you are back!!!!!
I ran into supergrover at the Mmbts agm , I told him to pop in.
Hey Jamez! Good to see you again on the internet, soon on Moose Mtn.
obee1 wrote:
glad to hear from and about some of the old crows.

happy 420.
Yeah we may be stopping by a weed store this afternoon. Never can have too much on hand right?

Posted: Apr 20, 2019 at 11:12 Quote
Jeez. Bring down thread in here!! I hope the best for everyone! I got to do Easter Egg hunt and some riding around with the kids today. And now it's about beer thirty!!!

O+
Posted: Apr 20, 2019 at 11:57 Quote
photo

Prime conditions down in Washington. Dirt was ideal. My fitness, less so.. I hate fire-road climbs. They just kill me for some reason. It might be that fact I’m pushing 275lbs of meat uphill! On the upside, just being outside is the best.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.175554
Mobile Version of Website