Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: May 18, 2019 at 14:24 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
As far as my teets…. I'm afraid they've dried powder barren.... my longshoreman's sausage however....swoll with nourishment's.
Ok, that's cool, I guess I'm happy for you and your sausage. But don't got giving that to the poor fawns Eek

Posted: May 18, 2019 at 14:28 Quote
So........tempting..........must .............resist...........

Venison sausage f*ckers!

That is so rad though! Mother nature is awsome.

We had two coyotes bum rush our turkey decoys this am. f*ckers were 20 yrds out and winded us then bolted. One was huuuuuuuge.

Gobblers stayed put with all their hens leaving Ty and I to sit and wonder what would have been if the lead yote had taken one more stride......

Posted: May 18, 2019 at 18:05 Quote
OneBanana wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:
As far as my teets…. I'm afraid they've dried powder barren.... my longshoreman's sausage however....swoll with nourishment's.
Ok, that's cool, I guess I'm happy for you and your sausage. But don't got giving that to the poor fawns Eek

A banana is warning a sausage to reconsider forcing fellatio on a day old ungulate.
Just another day on the fossil thread.

Posted: May 18, 2019 at 18:22 Quote
What the f*ck are you all discussing now?

Posted: May 18, 2019 at 18:54 Quote
lol

I'm pretty sure you guys are all fu*ked in the head.

Posted: May 18, 2019 at 19:18 Quote
Hmmmmm. Mega hoppy ipas have been replaced with hazy ipas and weird ass ipas. Vanilla shake ipa. Hmmmm

Posted: May 18, 2019 at 20:38 Quote
onemanarmy wrote:
Hmmmmm. Mega hoppy ipas have been replaced with hazy ipas and weird ass ipas. Vanilla shake ipa. Hmmmm

the hazy ones are yummy.....

just went on a bike ride...first one is two weeks... good lord that's nice.

Posted: May 18, 2019 at 21:06 Quote
shredb4dead wrote:
lol

I'm pretty sure you guys are all fu*ked in the head.

its my island! i loved that irish nutcase so much in braveheart.

Posted: May 18, 2019 at 22:01 Quote
Porters and stouts that’s where it’s at

Although I had a Nordic ipa the other day it almost tasted like orange juice

Posted: May 18, 2019 at 22:31 Quote
No hazy beers for me. Yuck, I’ll just stick to a nice honey brown ale.

Posted: May 18, 2019 at 22:36 Quote
i'd just go for the orange juice!

Opening day at Pano! Lift serviced riding felt good! Sloppy as... but damn it was fun to coast down feature packed trails Big Grin

Posted: May 18, 2019 at 22:39 Quote
mtbman1980 wrote:

Had a hazy or two earlier this week, and was excellent if a tad more towards the fruit juice flavor than I would prefer. My ideal right now is Anchor Steam, which is thankfully on tap at OJs right now

Bike question: apparently knee guards are all the rage right now? What should I be looking at? LBS suggested Fox Enduro Pros. I can't recall ever falling on my knees but I have avoided impaling my arm on tree branches with forearm armor. Something easy to pedal that isn't a sweat factory would be nice..

Posted: May 18, 2019 at 23:09 Quote
Bilirubin5 wrote:
mtbman1980 wrote:

Had a hazy or two earlier this week, and was excellent if a tad more towards the fruit juice flavor than I would prefer. My ideal right now is Anchor Steam, which is thankfully on tap at OJs right now

Bike question: apparently knee guards are all the rage right now? What should I be looking at? LBS suggested Fox Enduro Pros. I can't recall ever falling on my knees but I have avoided impaling my arm on tree branches with forearm armor. Something easy to pedal that isn't a sweat factory would be nice..

I wear Dakine Slayer knee pads for all my pedal up, around and down riding. Not a whole lot of protection but saves your skin from crash rash if you go down. For DH I wear Race Face Ambush knee pads.

Posted: May 18, 2019 at 23:18 Quote
I like POC VPD Airs, but you guys in Canada have some beefier trails than we do, so if you're wanting something very substantial then these probably aren't it.
But if you want something light and relatively comfy for general trail use then worth a look IMO. Despite the lack of a hard plastic shell mine seem to have resisted abrasion quite well.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.030294
Mobile Version of Website