Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: May 23, 2019 at 14:55 Quote
Ohhh...Ster gonna like...I might even listen to that again some time...

Posted: May 23, 2019 at 18:31 Quote
bkchef2000 wrote:
mtnmanjake wrote:
husstler wrote:

Is April a good/no-good time of the year for this sort of a trip?

We are thinking about one spring 2020 and that's an area I've always wanted to see.

Hood River, Black Rock, Sandy, Bend are generally all time in the spring!

I’d bet B-ham Tiger etc are as well but can’t say from experience.

Tiger and raging river Are great year round destinations. Both can see snow though in April so it would be important to pay attention to the Evergreen webpage and trail reports.

Beach wise, April is actually pretty good I’ve been to the beach January - February and it’s been awesome. Other times it could be a shit show in terms of weather. I’d still take i i’d still take a rainy day on the coast over a rainy day here..

Thanks guys. Good info.

Posted: May 23, 2019 at 18:51 Quote
loopie wrote:
Ohhh...Ster gonna like...I might even listen to that again some time...

Nice one loopz... gave it a go while stacking and organizing one million pieces of garbage

Posted: May 23, 2019 at 22:11 Quote
here you go Loopie or anyone who likes heavy bluesie guitar riffage...

Posted: May 24, 2019 at 5:34 Quote

stuck on this tune these days!

Posted: May 25, 2019 at 22:34 Quote
Nothing for 2 days? Odd.

How about a couple new TOOL songs being played at live shows? New album in August... I hope.

Posted: May 25, 2019 at 23:50 Quote
Poison oak. Bronchitis. The flu.

Posted: May 26, 2019 at 7:24 Quote
Wow. The trifecta of suffering!

Posted: May 26, 2019 at 8:04 Quote
Cathy Pendrel. Kicking ass for Canada. I think she qualifies for this thread. Emily Batty, who is not nearly old enough to be on here needs to get quite a bit faster to keep up. Yay for fossil power.

Posted: May 26, 2019 at 8:12 Quote
leverfingers wrote:
Cathy Pendrel. Kicking ass for Canada. I think she qualifies for this thread. Emily Batty, who is not nearly old enough to be on here needs to get quite a bit faster to keep up. Yay for fossil power.

Haley Smith too!

Posted: May 26, 2019 at 8:23 Quote
Wife and I are looking after a single moms kids this weekend. The boys are 4 and 6, holy cow it's a lot of work. Fun though, amazing what they can do with a couple of sticks and rocks. Today I might unlock the toy box....

The mom crashed her moto and ended up with a broken leg, wrist and ribs. Long recovery time ahead.

Posted: May 26, 2019 at 8:28 Quote
d-man wrote:
Wife and I are looking after a single moms kids this weekend. The boys are 4 and 6, holy cow it's a lot of work. Fun though, amazing what they can do with a couple of sticks and rocks. Today I might unlock the toy box....

The mom crashed her moto and ended up with a broken leg, wrist and ribs. Long recovery time ahead.

Bummer! But way to be rad dman!

Posted: May 26, 2019 at 8:40 Quote
Ouch that sucks.

Good work on the helping out.

Been fighting a cold/allergies the last three days don’t really know if it’s one or the other but sucks.

Posted: May 26, 2019 at 8:46 Quote
leverfingers wrote:

Yeah awesome that Pendral is in there fighting for top spot.

Young kids are doing great from Cumberland the first race Carter Woods finished 2nd after a sprint to the finish crash and Emily Johnston finished 6th the highest of any of her age catagory (3years younger than most of the field)

Haven’t checked the results for this race yet.

Posted: May 26, 2019 at 8:54 Quote
d-man wrote:

As an operator of a 5 year old and a 7 month old I can relate.

Getting hurt like that and not being able to do work or dadding is always in the back of my mind. If I'm riding with any of you fellas this summer and you're wondering why I'm riding so conservatively, that's why.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.033198
Mobile Version of Website