Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: May 26, 2019 at 21:47 Quote
d-man wrote:
obee1 wrote:
good on you D man for helping out with the single mom. she must feel shitty trying to raise two kids and trying to still have her own life. and then to hurt herself like this, hopefully the people around her will support her like you are doing.
too many moms left alone to raise kids and in doing so exhaust themselves and their own interests. shitty.

hey chef gimme a john wick review without spoilers. i love the series but kinda prefer to watch them at home. keanu reeves is so f*cking cool outside of film. he is fast tracking his way towards cult fan favourite up there with the likes of bill murray and frank sinatra.

Her family is great and help fulltime, she needs all the help she can get. Her husband died 2 yrs ago also....

f*ck dude.
What kinda help does she need?

Posted: May 26, 2019 at 23:01 Quote
Jeez man. For real.

Posted: May 27, 2019 at 7:20 Quote
Thats really a heartbreaking scenario...

Posted: May 27, 2019 at 9:10 Quote
hey D man, maybe we can put something together through fossil fest and help out a fellow biker down on her luck. my wife broke her shoulder and collarbone about three weeks after we had our second baby and it nearly killed us, and there were two of us to carry the load.
and as a product of a one parent family i'd like to help this lady out a bit.

first thought;

Pipes

i've sold a few of these pipes already. one went for $120, one went for $150. gimme a PM and an offer and all the money will go to this lady.
if theres other art any of you've seen me make that you like, lets talk and maybe we can help her out some more.

O+
Posted: May 27, 2019 at 10:36 Quote
I’m in to help with something, let me see how this shapes up.

O+
Posted: May 27, 2019 at 10:58 Quote
That’s a rough hand to be dealt. Maybe there someway for me to kick in also.

O+
Posted: May 27, 2019 at 11:38 Quote
Thanks for the offers to help you guys have big hearts. I think she is ok financially she works(before accident)at the lumber mill. I meant help more so with looking after the kids. They are super kids but they can be a handful, Both her and her dad were so grateful to have 2 days off to recharge.

Posted: May 27, 2019 at 12:01 Quote
My name is Chris and I just bought a fanny pack.

it feels good to get that off my chest...thanks.

O+
Posted: May 27, 2019 at 12:19 Quote
Welcome Chris, you are in a safe space. Which fanny pack did you get? I’m using a camelback one and it does well.

Posted: May 27, 2019 at 12:30 Quote
The 'ol fashion vs function dealio...but bum bags are pretty handy. User since '88.
Like Dad used to say "Quit yer cryin or I'll give you something to cry about"...for the snobs, I'd rock one of these in a heartbeat if I was spending money on one...give'em something to lear at....haha

photo

O+
Posted: May 27, 2019 at 12:32 Quote
criscokid25 wrote:
My name is Chris and I just bought a fanny pack.

it feels good to get that off my chest...thanks.

My wife was talking about getting one! You homo!!!! Lol I admit I’ve spent a lot of time folllowing Jerome around looking at his!!!! Lol
They are a great idea for biking, but fanny pack!!!!! Lol I wear crocs now so what the f*ck do I know !!

O+
Posted: May 27, 2019 at 12:33 Quote
bkchef2000 wrote:
Welcome Chris, you are in a safe space. Which fanny pack did you get? I’m using a camelback one and it does well.
lol safe place!

Posted: May 27, 2019 at 12:39 Quote
jamezyo wrote:
Lol I wear crocs now so what the f*ck do I know !!

Hahaha..same. Got my first pair last yr. Ugly as sin. Pretty good house/yard slippers.

O+
Posted: May 27, 2019 at 12:43 Quote
loopie wrote:
jamezyo wrote:
Lol I wear crocs now so what the f*ck do I know !!

Hahaha..same. Got my first pair last yr. Ugly as sin. Pretty good house/yard slippers.
Ad those to my jogging short cut offs (which have be nicknamed “dad shorts”) just the rattiest crookediest piece of fabric. Man I have style! I vow that I will rock them in the campground at the star this year .

Posted: May 27, 2019 at 13:42 Quote
jamezyo wrote:
bkchef2000 wrote:
lol safe place!

Safe space my ass! Lol
IMO If you have a homo hauler around your waist your caring too much $hit on a ride. Everything can be placed on bike and in a pocket or two. Free yourself from the pack holding you back!
Unless you are talking about a 3-4 hour ride, wear a pack.

Never go full fanny.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.096579
Mobile Version of Website