Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Jun 17, 2019 at 6:55 Quote
Shred that trail looks Deee Vine! We must hit during the oversized scrotum and leaking bladder fest?

Posted: Jun 17, 2019 at 7:15 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Shred that trail looks Deee Vine! We must hit during the oversized scrotum and leaking bladder fest?

It’s on the after the park closes ride schedule. Bring your pedal up down and around bikes too.

Posted: Jun 17, 2019 at 17:57 Quote
So my CPAP machine has changed my life. I'm back to the gym, feeling much much better and..... .I rode my bike today! First time in a very long time I am enjoying life.

I encourage any of you that may think you have sleep apnea to get tested and embrace the mask. It will change your life.

Posted: Jun 17, 2019 at 18:09 Quote
whoadragon wrote:
So my CPAP machine has changed my life. I'm back to the gym, feeling much much better and..... .I rode my bike today! First time in a very long time I am enjoying life.

I encourage any of you that may think you have sleep apnea to get tested and embrace the mask. It will change your life.

Im going in to get checked.

Posted: Jun 17, 2019 at 18:26 Quote
Do it. I got my life back.

First month is awkward but its well worth it.

Your family will thank you.

Cant wait to start riding dirt again!

Posted: Jun 17, 2019 at 18:34 Quote
I need to do it. And get some serious pounds off. It’s time. Wife literally sleeps in another room because of my snoring... it sucks

Posted: Jun 17, 2019 at 18:48 Quote
So...... Without preaching.

Wife is feeling better as well now to. She is sleeping all night as well. I used to keep my son up and he sleeps downstairs.

I had a chance to go two years ago and didnt. I wish I had those two years back.

I've lost weight too.

I had no sex drive. Zero. .......shes happy now. Lol.

It seems selfish that I put it off so long.

Anyway. If you get he chance to get tested do it. Its a slow process but it's an investment in your health for the long run. They are starting to link dementia and alzheimers to some of the issues that sleep apnea creates.

Now having preached.....lol.. I still dont get up bright eyed and bushy tailed. Two coffee and a big breakfast and off I go .

Even my coworkers have noticed a huge difference in me.

Posted: Jun 17, 2019 at 19:02 Quote
Good going! I may have that as well... sounds like bear....

Posted: Jun 17, 2019 at 19:08 Quote
f*ck me.......google: face hugger sleep apnea mask .

Posted: Jun 17, 2019 at 19:17 Quote
whoadragon wrote:
f*ck me.......google: face hugger sleep apnea mask .

That's awesome!

Posted: Jun 17, 2019 at 19:20 Quote
I don't have the apnea but f*ckin aye am I an insomniac. I haven't gotten more than four hours sleep any night in the last two weeks. I'm tired throughout the day but f*ck all if I can fall asleep at night. Was one of the big reasons I always smoked reefer and it's gotten borderline unbearable not smoking.

Posted: Jun 17, 2019 at 19:45 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
I don't have the apnea but f*ckin aye am I an insomniac. I haven't gotten more than four hours sleep any night in the last two weeks. I'm tired throughout the day but f*ck all if I can fall asleep at night. Was one of the big reasons I always smoked reefer and it's gotten borderline unbearable not smoking.

Have you done any elimination of sources such as food, change in schedule?
Tried melatonin?

Posted: Jun 17, 2019 at 20:00 Quote
Melatonin works wonders for me. Always have suffered from insomnia... except lately I’ve just been falling asleep on the couch at like 9 ....

Posted: Jun 17, 2019 at 20:02 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
How's your activity level? If I don't stay active I can't sleep.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.024059
Mobile Version of Website