Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Author Message
Posted: Jun 18, 2019 at 11:17 Quote
urinalmint wrote:
husstler wrote:
obee1 wrote:
Laird Hamilton is a f*cking maniac. His opinions have to be tempered with the reality that you don't surf sixty foot waves and f*ck Gabrielle Reese while living in Hawaii as a hero millionaire superstar.

Chris, watch the naval ravikant podcast. It's gold.

Laird is a benevolent space alien, or something. He's clearly not 100% human like the rest of us.
Pffft, Laird has only broken his ankle six or seven times...pussy.

Listening to the podcast I was like, ya, you're pro big wave surfer, that must kinda go with the job. Then I watched that part of the podcast. His foot looks like Frankenstein's f*cking foot!!!Eek Guy is a machine.

a f*cking hoof with toes it is.
but i doubt laird can even see past the massive balls clanking around down there to look at those hideous ankles.

not human

Posted: Jun 18, 2019 at 11:50 Quote
Listening to Brett Tippie on The Powell Movement podcast. He talks about the old days of the Kokanee Sandblast up here in PG. Good times. I’d forgotten about him winning that thing and then blasting it straight down and destroying himself into the hay bales at the bottom. Pretty interesting dude.

Posted: Jun 18, 2019 at 14:32 Quote
urinalmint wrote:
Listening to Brett Tippie on The Powell Movement podcast. He talks about the old days of the Kokanee Sandblast up here in PG. Good times. I’d forgotten about him winning that thing and then blasting it straight down and destroying himself into the hay bales at the bottom. Pretty interesting dude.

I’ve renamed it “the bowel movement” podcast in honour of Tippie.

“Diarrhea is hereditary... it runs in the jeans”

Posted: Jun 18, 2019 at 15:32 Quote
mtnmanjake wrote:
urinalmint wrote:
Listening to Brett Tippie on The Powell Movement podcast. He talks about the old days of the Kokanee Sandblast up here in PG. Good times. I’d forgotten about him winning that thing and then blasting it straight down and destroying himself into the hay bales at the bottom. Pretty interesting dude.

I’ve renamed it “the bowel movement” podcast in honour of Tippie.

“Diarrhea is hereditary... it runs in the jeans”


Ha!

Posted: Jun 18, 2019 at 16:07 Quote
criscokid25 wrote:
This ultra fit, rich, older dude was pretty matter of fact..."if you can't sleep, you're not tired enough. You need to do more shit."
Can't say I put much stock in the opinions of rich f*cks who have nothing to do all day but hit the gym and ride waves.

These dumb f*ck celebrities with private chefs, a team of assistants, and money to burn love to talk down to the plebs about how easy life is Rolleyes

Posted: Jun 18, 2019 at 21:30 Quote
Kind of on the same note I was just was talking to a guy tonight about the family that owns Walmart that where in town here recently. Flew in on a private jet, had their yacht brought up from Seattle to stay, then had a helicopter drop them off at the top of the mountain with the guide.

Different life than us thats for sure.

Posted: Jun 18, 2019 at 22:19 Quote
Also had a cruise in the parking lot on a Druid with the Sram axs stuff and it was definitely nice.

Druid felt very agile for and comfortable for the short ride in the lot.

Posted: Jun 18, 2019 at 22:23 Quote
Fun ride today. Think this week is the last week on my bike the way it sits. Got a new fork for it. Just need to make all the swaps, take photos and away she goes.

Fun bike.

Posted: Jun 18, 2019 at 22:54 Quote
Zero issues sleeping, once down I'm out for the night. However I do snore like a mother-f-er so banishment to the spare room does happen. I just call it my man cave now with T.V., guitars and WIFI. What more do I need? Snicker snicker.
Best part is the lady of the woods can watch the latest vampire or crime show by herself. Dodging bullets. lol

However we are watching GOT together, 3 hours at I time. We are somewhere in season 6.
A girl is Arya Stark, and I'm going home.
Damn show is good. Not sure why I put off watching it sooner.

Posted: Jun 19, 2019 at 5:43 Quote
shredb4dead wrote:
Zero issues sleeping, once down I'm out for the night. However I do snore like a mother-f-er so banishment to the spare room does happen. I just call it my man cave now with T.V., guitars and WIFI. What more do I need? Snicker snicker.
Best part is the lady of the woods can watch the latest vampire or crime show by herself. Dodging bullets. lol

However we are watching GOT together, 3 hours at I time. We are somewhere in season 6.
A girl is Arya Stark, and I'm going home.
Damn show is good. Not sure why I put off watching it sooner.
Do married people actually sleep in the same bed?????
I get up for work super early and snore so I usually get the basement.

Posted: Jun 19, 2019 at 5:53 Quote
Yep kids have taken over my room, I have a nice tidy little basement set up lol

Posted: Jun 19, 2019 at 7:09 Quote
im not the only one?
i grew up sleeping on a couch regularly and i prefer it in a lot of ways. but yeah, my bedroom is often littered with kids when/if i eventually go to bed.

Posted: Jun 19, 2019 at 7:13 Quote
obee1 wrote:
im not the only one?
i grew up sleeping on a couch regularly and i prefer it in a lot of ways. but yeah, my bedroom is often littered with kids when/if i eventually go to bed.

My 5 year old son calls me his room mate and wants to get my name made up to go under his on the wall. He speaks fondly about the two of us sharing a room for the rest of our lives.

Posted: Jun 19, 2019 at 7:20 Quote
Sleep with your women folk y’ol silly bastards!

Posted: Jun 19, 2019 at 7:36 Quote
mtnmanjake wrote:
Sleep with your women folk y’ol silly bastards!
I do in the trailer... sometimes


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.039842
Mobile Version of Website