Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Jun 24, 2019 at 20:04 Quote
Feathers is a wonderful human being.... but he did say they only have a honeymoon sweet left.... when in Vernon

Posted: Jun 24, 2019 at 20:08 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Feathers is a wonderful human being.... but he did say they only have a honeymoon sweet left.... when in Vernon

Nothing wrong with a couple dudes in a heart shaped bathtub. #savingwater

Posted: Jun 24, 2019 at 20:15 Quote
Uh Oh... Loppie picture incoming. Eek

Posted: Jun 24, 2019 at 21:35 Quote
Feathers is legit, he delivers in terms of beer and story telling. Although I am a bit upset that he and sterling didn’t mention a heart shaped tub... now I must get out of work trip... tomatoes can pick themselves, they don’t need me. I want to play up north with the old crusties!!!!

I am still working on my work to give me shore leave. I’ve been to Los Banos enough and seen far more Plum tomatoes than any one person needs to see in a lifetime...

Opening weekend at the only Washington lift access park. I am very much looking forward to heading there and riding some lifts up and putzing down the hill. Wife and kids might come as well and hike at the top of the lift. Hiking trail links up to the PCT and offers some beautiful view points along the way. Summer is here and things are getting fun.

Posted: Jun 24, 2019 at 21:41 Quote
Just tell them you’ve got a couple of sets of real plumb tomatoes stewing in a tub in the great white north

Posted: Jun 24, 2019 at 21:58 Quote
whitebirdfeathers wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:

Nothing wrong with a couple dudes in a heart shaped bathtub. #savingwater
What happens in Vernon...

Posted: Jun 24, 2019 at 23:33 Quote
Its all ready all over Eek

Posted: Jun 25, 2019 at 4:55 Quote
wrote:
[Quote="smileyz]
Also:
From chilliwack
20 years riding
Currently on a 2019 ripmo
Riding Fraser valley mainly but still have a bike in calgary for k country laps
Both clips and flats depending
Dink that drinks beer

Did you just get the Ripmo? I haven't seen anyone locally riding one.

Posted: Jun 25, 2019 at 8:35 Quote
[Quote="smileyz"]Obee

I've been lurking in this thread since you asked me to post the picture of that old school group hiking to the caves at moose. I just have to give you a hard time as the band chilliwack is from abbotsford. The things you learn when you move from calgary to chilliwack.

it was a test to see if he was telling the truth about his background. because everyone from chilliwack has those f*cking lyrics burned into their minds and the first thing a real chilliwackian does is YELL AT EVERYONE THAT CHILLIWACK IS FROM ABBOTSFORD!

well, at least it got you out of lurker mode.
chortle!

Posted: Jun 25, 2019 at 8:41 Quote
show and tell

The shell is mahogany the limbs are sapele. The curves on his flippers don t show on This angle but they are cool.

I was going for a golden Buddha vibe with this sketch. I like it I like the geometric patterns as well. I think I might grow this idea into something more significant.

Sketch idea. The rasta colours get kinda lost in the blue and purple but I dig the overall concept.

Reminder to self that this is more time consuming than it looks

ive got an idea about putting this collage of significant characters i admire together thru like a geometric colour framework. these are the sketch ideas. its becoming an itch i need to scratch.

Posted: Jun 25, 2019 at 8:57 Quote
Got the ripmo in january. I've been riding tamahi and the duck more than Vedder proper of late. The duck just got wrecked by development however.

Posted: Jun 25, 2019 at 8:58 Quote
And I guess I'm now a chilliwacko for sure. Stupid trap

Posted: Jun 25, 2019 at 9:00 Quote
smileyz wrote:
Got the ripmo in january. I've been riding tamahi and the duck more than Vedder proper of late. The duck just got wrecked by development however.

It's being rebuilt though. We'll see how that turns out.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv14 0.038077
Mobile Version of Website