Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Jul 16, 2019 at 9:01 Quote
d-man wrote:
Thanks it's all about timing, can't cut it until there is 5days of no rain in the forecast. So far the forecast is rain until Tues/ Wednesday next week. Cut Thursday start baling Friday pick up from the Feild Sat /sun. I might get lucky and the hay guy might want to leave it until the long weekend.

Chain gang of old curmudgeons sounds counter productive.

Posted: Jul 16, 2019 at 9:52 Quote
Replace chain gang with a circle jerk.

Posted: Jul 16, 2019 at 10:33 Quote
Axxe wrote:
things you never want to have a mental image of....

Posted: Jul 16, 2019 at 10:45 Quote
Last all for cheap silver star passes. Pm me today if you want in. The silver star people are rad!

Posted: Jul 16, 2019 at 11:44 Quote
Axxe wrote:

I can only assume this is what “frat boys do” together over each other

Posted: Jul 16, 2019 at 17:55 Quote
I’m countin the days!!! Bringing my helper from work out for his SS debut. Super rad dude. Busts his ass everyday on my rig. Stoked for the trip.

Posted: Jul 16, 2019 at 18:04 Quote
The park is def in glorious condition...

It’s Tuesday and the camping is relatively busy... might not be a bad idea for whoever arrives first to rope off some sites.

The site we pulled into had some dirty undies and a bunch of shit covered paper towels littered around... had me thinking that Magnum was already here?!?!?

Posted: Jul 16, 2019 at 18:15 Quote
jamezyo wrote:
I’m countin the days!!! Bringing my helper from work out for his SS debut. Super rad dude. Busts his ass everyday on my rig. Stoked for the trip.

Awe yeah!

I'm finally getting most of Rockstar dialed in. Might be tempted to give Walk The Line a go soon. Eek
Crash Helmet/ON Helmet

Posted: Jul 16, 2019 at 18:16 Quote
mtnmanjake wrote:
The park is def in glorious condition...

It’s Tuesday and the camping is relatively busy... might not be a bad idea for whoever arrives first to rope off some sites.

The site we pulled into had some dirty undies and a bunch of shit covered paper towels littered around... had me thinking that Magnum was already here?!?!?

Snicker snicker.
I'm local but only pee in the lot when there's an emergency or no one around. Never #2.

Posted: Jul 16, 2019 at 18:32 Quote
Triple post win!

Aaaaaand a little more rain right now.
Tacky, tacky, tacky, tacky, tacky, tacky, tacky, tacky, tacky, hero dirt, tacky, tacky, tacky, tacky, tacky, tacky, tacky... \m/

Posted: Jul 16, 2019 at 18:51 Quote
There was friggin tropical storm up here just before lunch. Twas tacky till it wasn’t with intermittent suicide squidgies... sampled some off trail bark! Luckily it was more bark than bite. Thinking tomorrow will be full rain delay.

Bagpipers are up here making anyone within a few km wish they were dead. Recollections of Obee’s take on drum circles... me thinks bagpipers be worse.

Posted: Jul 16, 2019 at 18:53 Quote
At least the Scots know how & do make decent music.

Posted: Jul 16, 2019 at 19:11 Quote
Yes, bagpipepalooza is in full swing up there right now. Can give you a headache.

Jake, if waiting for the park to dry out tomorrow morning take your pedal up and around bikes over to Sovereign area. There's some good rocky trails over there that should be fine.

Posted: Jul 16, 2019 at 19:51 Quote
Ha! I blew out my pants today but down here.... just ripped though.... not a loose caboose

Posted: Jul 16, 2019 at 21:01 Quote
shredb4dead wrote:
jamezyo wrote:

Awe yeah!

I'm finally getting most of Rockstar dialed in. Might be tempted to give Walk The Line a go soon. Eek
Crash Helmet/ON Helmet
First lap homie!!!!

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.039216
Mobile Version of Website