Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Jul 17, 2019 at 17:47 Quote
Doesn't Fox own Zocchi now? Or did they get sold again? I thought they were basically just Fox products with reduced adjustability to maintain a market for higher end Fox products.

Posted: Jul 17, 2019 at 17:52 Quote
Slip inside my sleepin bag.... Vans getting a little love for FF. New carpet and curtains! time to get freaky all up in this bitch.

speaking of FF ….

If anyone wants shirts just rattle off what size. I want to limit what I bring so I'll just throw relevant sizes in a bin rather than 7 bins of shit...

Posted: Jul 17, 2019 at 17:53 Quote
onemanarmy wrote:
Told you the 58 was close on weight to the 40.

Its a solid trouble free fork.

Ive been very happy with these current marzo forks.

Yes weight was closer than I thought. Always so much manufacturer weight f*ckery online, hard to tell what's the truth. Skyride has one at the shop right now, I put it on the scale this morning.
6.22 lbs was the weight.

Posted: Jul 17, 2019 at 18:00 Quote
Love the carpet lines.

Usually XL or XXL shirts for me depending on manufacturer of garment. Will have to try on.

Posted: Jul 17, 2019 at 18:37 Quote
You’ll need to be showered, shaved (whole body preferably naired) teeth brushed and baby powdered in all crevices to try on

Posted: Jul 17, 2019 at 18:55 Quote
Stoked me lil bloggitty made the home page even if it is buried under loose fest lol

Thanks @pinkbike for always being awesome to me Salute

https://www.pinkbike.com/news/event-report-2019-canmore-enduro-photo-journal.html

Practice Day - 2019 Canmore BC Enduro Steedz Enduro Bicycle Cafe Canmore mysticmountainadventures.com

2019 Canmore BC Enduro Steedz Enduro Bicycle Cafe Canmore mysticmountainadventures.com

Posted: Jul 17, 2019 at 19:10 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
You’ll need to be showered, shaved (whole body preferably naired) teeth brushed and baby powdered in all crevices to try on

Nope, all sweety and if to small I will use to wipe the swass from crevicess-ezs. Razz

Posted: Jul 17, 2019 at 19:10 Quote
mtnmanjake wrote:
Stoked me lil bloggitty made the home page even if it is buried under loose fest lol

Thanks @pinkbike for always being awesome to me Salute

https://www.pinkbike.com/news/event-report-2019-canmore-enduro-photo-journal.html

Practice Day - 2019 Canmore BC Enduro Steedz Enduro Bicycle Cafe Canmore mysticmountainadventures.com

2019 Canmore BC Enduro Steedz Enduro Bicycle Cafe Canmore mysticmountainadventures.com

Nice work Mtnmanjake. tup

Posted: Jul 17, 2019 at 19:20 Quote
shredb4dead wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:

Nope, all sweety and if to small I will use to wipe the swass from crevicess-ezs. Razz

So be it, I’ll set aside a couple baby blue ones for you

Posted: Jul 17, 2019 at 19:27 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
shredb4dead wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:

#shredblue

Posted: Jul 17, 2019 at 19:50 Quote
mtnmanjake wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:
shredb4dead wrote:

#shredblue

Shred blue...

Posted: Jul 17, 2019 at 20:13 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
this trail looks fun, and I might even consider needing an 8" bike Eek

https://www.pinkbike.com/news/video-remy-metailler-rides-are-bike-parks-rockiest-trail.html

I love how riding some seriously gnarly trail he can manage to give commentary. I rode half of what he rode in his last video, the hardest trail in Squamish, and I didn’t say much more than some random swearing. Dude has some crazy skills.

Posted: Jul 17, 2019 at 20:15 Quote
Heh heh Im lucky if Im breathing

Posted: Jul 17, 2019 at 20:56 Quote
Not sure if I'd updated y'all yet but I'm officially out for yet another fossil fest... arm wasn't broken but I hyperextended the elbow and tore up the ligaments and tendons pretty badly. Healing slowly, can't do much more than pedal around XC style at this point. Can't apply any torque with my right arm... supposed to be in a sling but I'm a terrible patient.

Posted: Jul 17, 2019 at 22:18 Quote
Shitty to hear that leroy. Heal up man.

I'm officially in. The wife and I ripped out to Airdrie this week, picked up a trailer, tested it out in Hinton last night and rode their cool little park this morning. It looks like I have to work on Wednesday night so we will be rolling in to Silver Star late afternoon or early evening on Thursday. What are the chances we get a spot to camp? Beers for anyone that can save me a spot.Beer

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.031402
Mobile Version of Website