Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Jul 18, 2019 at 13:54 Quote
mtnmanjake wrote:
That Marino looks Sick... I mean that Sick looks Marino. Pirate

Will be interesting to see if those guys rise from the ashes.

They don't need to, some other con artist will pull the same shit in another 14 months and people will fall for it again.

Posted: Jul 18, 2019 at 15:35 Quote
BLC Cycle Works

Patented ape reach technology.... more reach than an arangatang!

Patented lazy boy geo so low and slack your cheese wagon will hug the ground all day long.

Posted: Jul 18, 2019 at 15:50 Quote
mtnmanjake wrote:
BLC Cycle Works

Patented ape reach technology.... more reach than an arangatang!

Patented lazy boy geo so low and slack your cheese wagon will hug the ground all day long.

Check the Geo Chart on this bike....lol

Next sick bikes right there if you read the comments they have the attitude down to.

Posted: Jul 18, 2019 at 16:06 Quote
Mystery solved... been trying to find a yellow jacket nest in my outdoor closet. I have been watching them go under the threshold for weeks. Sprayed in there and figured the bastards were in the floor cavity.... well there in the closet in my chainsaw and camping gear bag.... picked up my saw and whooosh! No stings yet but the battle is on. They gettin the gas!

Posted: Jul 18, 2019 at 16:15 Quote
NOT THE LOOSE CABOOSE!?!?! Eek

That’s cruelty to wasps! lol

Posted: Jul 18, 2019 at 17:01 Quote
Good band.... bad bee’s

Posted: Jul 19, 2019 at 0:07 Quote
Ster we've seen you doing your pushups on Insta - just flex at the yellow jackets and they'll scarper Wink

Posted: Jul 19, 2019 at 0:15 Quote
OneBanana wrote:
Ster we've seen you doing your pushups on Insta - just flex at the yellow jackets and they'll scarper Wink

Ha! Yeah... my homegirl that got me to do her challenge then wanted me to post an update... shes rad.. so ok.. push-ups it is

I have to think wasps aren’t scared of moobs

Posted: Jul 19, 2019 at 0:51 Quote
oh and thank you Canada...

Posted: Jul 19, 2019 at 15:51 Quote
Bikes up for sale. It's official!

Posted: Jul 19, 2019 at 17:46 Quote
onemanarmy wrote:
Bikes up for sale. It's official!

What’s the replacement plan?

Posted: Jul 19, 2019 at 17:50 Quote
Not sure how many of you follow Nate Hills on YT but he was up our way a couple weeks ago to promote Ride 16, a tourism promotion for sanctioned riding areas on Highway 16 in Terrace, Smithers, Burns Lake, PG and Valemount. Here's the clip from PG:

Posted: Jul 19, 2019 at 18:22 Quote
urinalmint wrote:
Not sure how many of you follow Nate Hills on YT but he was up our way a couple weeks ago to promote Ride 16, a tourism promotion for sanctioned riding areas on Highway 16 in Terrace, Smithers, Burns Lake, PG and Valemount. Here's the clip from PG:

Sick riding and trails. \m/
The thought of maintaining all that wood gives me a headache but it all looks very well maintained.

Posted: Jul 19, 2019 at 18:56 Quote
Week 2 done with my youth bike camps. This week was rough with rain, wind, muddy trails and many many parking lot games played. Nothing like spending 8 hours a day at the bike ranch. Next week I have 2 sessions daily and then its all over for another year. Great feed back from families and so many stoked kids! Marin is looking to get more involved next year which is great and Clif Bar stepped up big time with support this year. Pretty good summer job I have made for myself.

I will be rolling in later friday eve. Camping for sure. Those who gave me names you are on the list as part of the DMB Mountain Bike Coaching party. Be sure to have your id ready when you purchase your tix. I have not been to a bike park in awhile and really haven't been out with the boys in forever so I am looking forward to on mountain and apres action!

Posted: Jul 19, 2019 at 19:22 Quote
Stoke level is rising for next weekend. Should be a hella good group/mix of riders! \m/
Forecast shows promise starting right now however make sure all coming bring riding gear for hot, cool or cold rainy weather. You never know what will happen a week from now.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.027022
Mobile Version of Website