Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Jul 21, 2019 at 9:32 Quote
d-man wrote:
Interesting to see how many riders in the loose fest using ohlins suspension.

Yeah they've really upped their sponsorship budget. Last year they were the title suspension sponsor of rampage with zero riders. Think they learned from fox and suntour that its more important to actually have riders on your stuff. So now theyre grabbing every insigned freerider leading into proving grounds and rampage.

Posted: Jul 21, 2019 at 16:17 Quote
Hell ya boys, talked to my hay guy and he won't have bales ready until Monday so I'm in for next weekends shenanigans! Stoke level is high right now.

Posted: Jul 21, 2019 at 16:31 Quote
Hay now ! Dass Naiyze!!!!

Posted: Jul 21, 2019 at 18:04 Quote
well my friends, a little health issue is gonna keep me from the fest next week.
bummed, but looking forward to all the updates.

Posted: Jul 21, 2019 at 18:27 Quote
Great news D-man, sorry to hear Obee.
Hopefully nothing serious.

First full day ride on the DH bike was ok but 27.5 tires are slow and the pig is too heavy. I was working way to hard to make shit on jump trails. Changes to build will be done sooner than later. That said she was great in the tech.
Add to that a decision to finish the day on Dag’s DH proved to be an unfortunate choice. Cut down my two day old tire on the rocks. Good thing it was last run and the sealant keep just enough air in so I could ride out. Dems the brakes.

Posted: Jul 21, 2019 at 19:30 Quote
obee1 wrote:
well my friends, a little health issue is gonna keep me from the fest next week.
f*ck! Shitty to hear bro!

Posted: Jul 21, 2019 at 20:00 Quote
jamezyo wrote:
obee1 wrote:
f*ck! Shitty to hear bro!

This is not nice to hear! But I hope you get more gooder soon.

Posted: Jul 21, 2019 at 20:33 Quote
Yeah health first... that said the selfish side of me was looking forward to meeting you in person and laughing hysterically for three days.... hope nothing too serious that wont cause pain Frown

Posted: Jul 21, 2019 at 21:02 Quote
Damn Obee, hope nothing to serious.

Posted: Jul 21, 2019 at 21:25 Quote
Cheers fellas, just issues with the previous hernia surgery and the mesh causing me some grief.
For real sterling, bummed to not catch up as well. My loss for sure.

Posted: Jul 21, 2019 at 22:17 Quote
OB, here's the plan if it's a hernia issue. I will load you into my miniature car with a forklift. Then, drive you to Vernon with a steady stream of coconut water flowing and a bottomless sack of cheeseburgers in the cupholders.

When we get there I will get help to place you on a folding chair (fairly comfy one) and cover you nightly with a tarp to prevent theft or rain damage to you. Whenever the tarp isn't there I am prepared to keep a fresh bowl packed and lit at most times.

No exertion required. All healing.

Let me know if that works. I can send an Uber for pickup.

Posted: Jul 21, 2019 at 23:03 Quote
1 trillion $ uberride incoming

Posted: Jul 21, 2019 at 23:10 Quote
husstler wrote:
OB, here's the plan if it's a hernia issue. I will load you into my miniature car with a forklift. Then, drive you to Vernon with a steady stream of coconut water flowing and a bottomless sack of cheeseburgers in the cupholders.

When we get there I will get help to place you on a folding chair (fairly comfy one) and cover you nightly with a tarp to prevent theft or rain damage to you. Whenever the tarp isn't there I am prepared to keep a fresh bowl packed and lit at most times.

No exertion required. All healing.

Let me know if that works. I can send an Uber for pickup.

Clicks like button

Posted: Jul 21, 2019 at 23:10 Quote
This Huss!

And it shall be an Indian leg wrestling challenge to you OB..

Think of it... If BB shows, and you show... theres a chance (albeit slight) I could be a double belt holder. I have no shame in challenging the wounded.

Posted: Jul 21, 2019 at 23:14 Quote
Healing vibes Obee.

Good to see you ShredSkywalker! Hopefully we’ll make it back in Shredtember! Sun is shining and it’s time for me to make some Mystical Money!

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.023836
Mobile Version of Website