Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
O+
Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 6:06 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
This Huss!

And it shall be an Indian leg wrestling challenge to you OB..

Think of it... If BB shows, and you show... theres a chance (albeit slight) I could be a double belt holder. I have no shame in challenging the wounded.

Given that it's called FOSSIL fest, it would be appropriate to have a wounded peanut gallery heckling near the lift line. Maybe we can stop by the Legion in Vernon and pick up a few more?

Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 7:51 Quote
mtnmanjake wrote:
Healing vibes Obee.

Good to see you ShredSkywalker! Hopefully we’ll make it back in Shredtember! Sun is shining and it’s time for me to make some Mystical Money!

Good to see you too Jake the snake. No laps together this time but like I said at the lift, there’s always another ride. Go forward and make da greens. \m/

Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 7:53 Quote
husstler wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:
This Huss!

And it shall be an Indian leg wrestling challenge to you OB..

Think of it... If BB shows, and you show... theres a chance (albeit slight) I could be a double belt holder. I have no shame in challenging the wounded.

Given that it's called FOSSIL fest, it would be appropriate to have a wounded peanut gallery heckling near the lift line. Maybe we can stop by the Legion in Vernon and pick up a few more?

If you stop by the Eagles clubhouse you might get a value priced breakfast as well. Lol

Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 8:07 Quote
I was talking with a few local riders and this weekends gathering came up. They thought calling it Fossil Fest was brilliant and Lol.
They were also impressed that different riders are coming from Calgary, Kamloops, Invermere, Prince George, Chilliwack, and Bellingham. Sorry if I’ve forgotten anyone coming from another area. Trails are still tacky right now but the popular blue runs like Super Star and the last convergence trail to the lift are starting to get the brake bumps. Joey’s like to brake.
Forecast is showing a little more rain Tuesday night to replenish the tack. Then sun after that starting Wednesday. Perfect!

Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 8:52 Quote
Sounds perfect.... as far as injured warriors, perhaps we could award them with the coveted, purple farts medals?

O+
Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 8:52 Quote
I'm stoked for Fossil Fest! Riding park and some apres sounds amazing right now.

Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 9:04 Quote
I’ve got Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday to get through then I’m off until after the long weekend. Man do I need a break from work.

Ok, so who is coming in Thursday and what time do you think you will be at the Star?
I was thinking I’ll bring up the small bike in the late afternoon and we can do a evening pedal in the Sovereign network for anyone game.
Let me know rough ETA so I know to come up at 1PM or 5PM.
You can send me a PM too to exchange contact numbers so we can meet up. I’m not putting my phone number here in the forum. Lol

Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 9:09 Quote
I'll be rolling in Thursday. Most likely wont be in till mid-late afternoon. (between 3-5 depending on traffic boarder waits etc) Super game for a peddle after long drive.

O+
Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 9:12 Quote
Shitty you can’t make it obee. Heal up soon.

Question: can anyone cook salmon? I suck at it. It would be embarrassing if I had to cook it. I will have a bbq with me if someone wants to take over. Just tell me what to bing.

Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 9:14 Quote
urinalmint wrote:
Shitty you can’t make it obee. Heal up soon.

Question: can anyone cook salmon? I suck at it. It would be embarrassing if I had to cook it. I will have a bbq with me if someone wants to take over. Just tell me what to bing.

salt, garlic and lemon.... between all the old farts we can get it going.

Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 9:17 Quote
I have no idea what all this is but sounds a mighty riot of a laugh!

Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 9:18 Quote
Oh and some tin foil...

Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 9:37 Quote
Arghhhh don’t get me started on tin foil & sick cycles hahaha

O+
Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 9:43 Quote
I'll be leaving Friday am, should roll in early afternoon.
I have a couple pounds of bacon and eggs for breakfast and a pork belly that I'll prep for supper.

Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 10:01 Quote
Egg fest! 2 lbs of piggy and a belly you shall be gaining! ;-d

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.075921
Mobile Version of Website