Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Author Message
Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 10:23 Quote
I'm aiming for noon on Friday.

Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 10:29 Quote
Wish I was going.... I might know how to cook salmon and how to ride a bike, i might even be able to beat Sterling at indian leg wrestling. ugh, you lot have fun without me. next year, i will make it happen.

Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 10:55 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
urinalmint wrote:
Shitty you can’t make it obee. Heal up soon.

Question: can anyone cook salmon? I suck at it. It would be embarrassing if I had to cook it. I will have a bbq with me if someone wants to take over. Just tell me what to bing.


salt, garlic and lemon.... between all the old farts we can get it going.
tup

Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 10:58 Quote
Cool Sterling, that gives me a rough estimate. I will plan to be up at Silver Star around 5PM. If anyone else is coming in Wednesday we’ll be doing a pedal that night after the park is closed.

Friday is all park as it’s open from 10AM to 7:15PM extended play. So when you get in and settled come fine come find us. Again send me a PM for a contact number to find us.

Or maybe we need some sort of Fossil Fest Bat Symbol? Please speculate what that would be for a good chuckle.

Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 11:26 Quote
bkchef2000 wrote:
Wish I was going.... I might know how to cook salmon and how to ride a bike, i might even be able to beat Sterling at indian leg wrestling. ugh, you lot have fun without me. next year, i will make it happen.

Theres no way I would tangle with those sequoias you call legs

Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 14:46 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
bkchef2000 wrote:
Wish I was going.... I might know how to cook salmon and how to ride a bike, i might even be able to beat Sterling at indian leg wrestling. ugh, you lot have fun without me. next year, i will make it happen.

Theres no way I would tangle with those sequoias you call legs

You bringing shirts?

Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 15:48 Quote
Yeah a random box of stuff whats yer size? Make sure I stick some in

Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 15:55 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Yeah a random box of stuff whats yer size? Make sure I stick some in

extra large..I heards it BYOOP (bring your own oldish people) so i will have my own entourage from AZ.

Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 16:00 Quote
Freeride dreams and dentures creams

Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 16:06 Quote
vernonjeff wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Yeah a random box of stuff whats yer size? Make sure I stick some in

extra large..I heards it BYOOP (bring your own oldish people) so i will have my own entourage from AZ.

Nice VJ. You did mention this to me earlier but if they are confirmed we can add AZ to the world location attendance list.

Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 16:09 Quote
BTW.
It’s called Fossil Fest but some sons of fossils have attended ride days in the past, so all are welcome. They just have to be able to hang with elder statesman.

Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 16:45 Quote
shredb4dead wrote:
BTW.
It’s called Fossil Fest but some sons of fossils have attended ride days in the past, so all are welcome. They just have to be able to hang with elder statesman.

neanderthal fest to coordinate with fossil fest. legit.

in other news,
https://carbuzz.com/news/chevrolet-corvette-c8-unleashed-with-495-mid-engined-horsepower

the best worst kept reveal / secret finally has been unleashed.
remember kids, comparison is the thief of joy, so before you unleash the armchair keyboard automotive engineer inside us all, this is a bold step being taken by a good old murican car manufacturer. the eye talians and zee germans make better faster cars, kinda, but nowhere near this price point.
and i am excite.
i'll bet the third iteration of this car will just kill.

Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 16:49 Quote
obee1 wrote:
shredb4dead wrote:
BTW.
It’s called Fossil Fest but some sons of fossils have attended ride days in the past, so all are welcome. They just have to be able to hang with elder statesman.

neanderthal fest to coordinate with fossil fest. legit.

in other news,
https://carbuzz.com/news/chevrolet-corvette-c8-unleashed-with-495-mid-engined-horsepower

the best worst kept reveal / secret finally has been unleashed.
remember kids, comparison is the thief of joy, so before you unleash the armchair keyboard automotive engineer inside us all, this is a bold step being taken by a good old murican car manufacturer. the eye talians and zee germans make better faster cars, kinda, but nowhere near this price point.
and i am excite.
i'll bet the third iteration of this car will just kill.

Let's imaginary race mo-tha-fa-ca! lol






Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 17:27 Quote
obee1 wrote:
shredb4dead wrote:
BTW.
It’s called Fossil Fest but some sons of fossils have attended ride days in the past, so all are welcome. They just have to be able to hang with elder statesman.

neanderthal fest to coordinate with fossil fest. legit.

in other news,
https://carbuzz.com/news/chevrolet-corvette-c8-unleashed-with-495-mid-engined-horsepower

the best worst kept reveal / secret finally has been unleashed.
remember kids, comparison is the thief of joy, so before you unleash the armchair keyboard automotive engineer inside us all, this is a bold step being taken by a good old murican car manufacturer. the eye talians and zee germans make better faster cars, kinda, but nowhere near this price point.
and i am excite.
i'll bet the third iteration of this car will just kill.
First Corvette in 51 years that's not a hideous midlife crisis pile of shit for douchebags... gorgeous ride

Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 17:37 Quote
The Corvette looks amazing and a working man can even afford one.


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.026792
Mobile Version of Website