Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 17:49 Quote
I be there late thurs, be waiting for first chair Friday. Black Sierra with escape trailer.

Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 18:59 Quote
Wow. What BB said. That thing is evil looking

Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 21:46 Quote
jamezyo wrote:
I be there late thurs, be waiting for first chair Friday. Black Sierra with escape trailer.

Cool

Posted: Jul 22, 2019 at 23:56 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
obee1 wrote:
shredb4dead wrote:
BTW.
It’s called Fossil Fest but some sons of fossils have attended ride days in the past, so all are welcome. They just have to be able to hang with elder statesman.

neanderthal fest to coordinate with fossil fest. legit.

in other news,
https://carbuzz.com/news/chevrolet-corvette-c8-unleashed-with-495-mid-engined-horsepower

the best worst kept reveal / secret finally has been unleashed.
remember kids, comparison is the thief of joy, so before you unleash the armchair keyboard automotive engineer inside us all, this is a bold step being taken by a good old murican car manufacturer. the eye talians and zee germans make better faster cars, kinda, but nowhere near this price point.
and i am excite.
i'll bet the third iteration of this car will just kill.
First Corvette in 51 years that's not a hideous midlife crisis pile of shit for douchebags... gorgeous ride

Indeed. There is something proper about 6 liter mid engine that should be rather realizable, stupid fast, good looking and reasonably priced. No 2.0 turbo here. Well done.

Posted: Jul 23, 2019 at 6:34 Quote
I will be there friday by dinner.

Sorry to hear Obee....be well.

Bring zee salmon... I will bring something to make it taste yummy.

Should I bring my propane fire thingy?

Posted: Jul 23, 2019 at 6:35 Quote
Couple pics of the gals at silly star on Sunday...

Yup

Yup

Posted: Jul 23, 2019 at 6:52 Quote
criscokid25 wrote:
I will be there friday by dinner.

Sorry to hear Obee....be well.

Bring zee salmon... I will bring something to make it taste yummy.

Should I bring my propane fire thingy?

If you have the room I would bring the propane pit. A few hot days and the open wood burning fire ban can go live.

Posted: Jul 23, 2019 at 7:14 Quote
i'm wondering if someone should drag a trailer up there Thursday and pay for a couple days so that you have spots. we went up a couple of weeks ago and it was full. how many people are camping up there and not coming up until firday?

ps. jeez jakes. those jumps dont look anywhere close to that good in real life.

Posted: Jul 23, 2019 at 7:16 Quote
vernonjeff wrote:
i'm wondering if someone should drag a trailer up there Thursday and pay for a couple days so that you have spots. we went up a couple of weeks ago and it was full. how many people are camping up there and not coming up until firday?

Me. Would be great if you saved a spot for me and my little tent.

Posted: Jul 23, 2019 at 7:17 Quote
criscokid25 wrote:
vernonjeff wrote:

Shred you got a tent maybe we should grab a couple spots Wednesday and set up so people can grab them on the weekend.

Posted: Jul 23, 2019 at 7:27 Quote
vernonjeff wrote:
criscokid25 wrote:
vernonjeff wrote:

Shred you got a tent maybe we should grab a couple spots Wednesday and set up so people can grab them on the weekend.

This past weekend the camping lot was not full at all. I don’t think it will be a problem. A couple of weeks ago was the Canada Cup race. It’s always pretty full for that and usually on long weekends too. This upcoming weekend it is neither.

Posted: Jul 23, 2019 at 7:32 Quote
I’ll be up Thursday afternoon to meet Sterling when the rolls in. Evening pedal is slated. I could take a tent and grab another spot next to him then hand it off to another fossil once they have arrived on Friday.

Posted: Jul 23, 2019 at 7:46 Quote
shredb4dead wrote:
I’ll be up Thursday afternoon to meet Sterling when the rolls in. Evening pedal is slated. I could take a tent and grab another spot next to him then hand it off to another fossil once they have arrived on Friday.

I’ll try to get there a bit earlier.... was planning on taking dog for morning ride but might should save myself some energies... i can spread out tents and van over a good three spots.

Posted: Jul 23, 2019 at 7:57 Quote
shredb4dead wrote:
vernonjeff wrote:
criscokid25 wrote:

This past weekend the camping lot was not full at all. I don’t think it will be a problem. A couple of weeks ago was the Canada Cup race. It’s always pretty full for that and usually on long weekends too. This upcoming weekend it is neither.
ya man it should be ok Thursday.
Canada cup is a madhouse there

Posted: Jul 23, 2019 at 10:25 Quote
criscokid25 wrote:
vernonjeff wrote:

Friday after work for me too. Would be camping Friday night and Saturday night.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.038649
Mobile Version of Website