Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Jul 24, 2019 at 8:53 Quote
I little rain today to help the trails then looking good... all... weekend... long. Cool
Keep in mind, 10 degrees-ish cooler up at the Star. Day & night.

photo

O+
Posted: Jul 24, 2019 at 9:40 Quote
shredb4dead wrote:
I little rain today to help the trails then looking good... all... weekend... long. Cool
Keep in mind, 10 degrees-ish cooler up at the Star. Day & night.

photo

That's fairly not bad.

Posted: Jul 24, 2019 at 10:02 Quote
It’s actually really good. Ideal temps for riding up there are right around 20 degrees celsius give or take a few degrees. Should be perfect.
Just make sure you bring something for night sleeping if camping. Can get cool at night.
No baby doll attire. :p

Posted: Jul 24, 2019 at 11:35 Quote
39 C in Landaannn tomoz

Posted: Jul 24, 2019 at 18:30 Quote
wishing you cool shreddysenior citizens a rowdy and safe beerbike tribe gathering from down here in tejas.

O+
Posted: Jul 24, 2019 at 21:46 Quote
shredb4dead wrote:
It’s actually really good. Ideal temps for riding up there are right around 20 degrees celsius give or take a few degrees. Should be perfect.
Just make sure you bring something for night sleeping if camping. Can get cool at night.
No baby doll attire. :p

I like 20c for riding too, the heat drains me pretty quickly. Yesterday was 32 and so fricken humid it was brutal, had no want to ride.

Posted: Jul 24, 2019 at 21:57 Quote
attention fellas that are in on the discounted lift tix:

Your name is on a list at the season pass office or ticket window. You will need ID to get the discount. If for some reason there is some confusion, be sure to mention DMB Mountain Bike Coaching Kamloops and my name. The person helping out with this discount is the Senior Sales Manager Natalie Wilson.

If you happen to chat with Ms. Wilson, be sure to be nice! Stoked to see you boys on Friday eve!

Posted: Jul 24, 2019 at 22:05 Quote
thanks for hooking that up man! super helpful. Looks Like I may get a little earlier start than expected as my buddy offered to walk Mr. Leo Dog at noon so he wont be cooped up all day without a potty break... stoked.

Posted: Jul 25, 2019 at 0:36 Quote
53119 wrote:
wishing you cool shreddysenior citizens a rowdy and safe beerbike tribe gathering from down here in tejas.

To late.
Went OTB tonight, ate shit pretty hard. It’s always the green run down to the chair (Easy Street) that gets ya. Neck and side are pretty sore right now. My neck no like shoulder checks to the right at the moment.
Sterling I may have to pass on tomorrow evenings pedal. I’ll see how I feel in the morning.
Up until that point she was a little grezzy from last nights rain but drying out. Projected perfect conditions... Friday. Come and get it!
Ouch.

Posted: Jul 25, 2019 at 0:41 Quote
Oh no! Ice ice baby.

Posted: Jul 25, 2019 at 0:49 Quote
Good news is I got my bent derailleur hanger straightened out and shifting ok again tonight.
Bike will be fine, helmet not so much. New purchase imminent.
Always wear you full face when riding park kids.

Posted: Jul 25, 2019 at 4:49 Quote
damn, shred. hope ya feel better.
you and ster bringin geetars? throw down extended motorhead unplugged campfire remix!

O+
Posted: Jul 25, 2019 at 7:01 Quote
shredb4dead wrote:
53119 wrote:

To late.
Went OTB over the bar tonight, ate shit pretty hard. It’s always the green run down to the chair (Easy Street) that gets ya. Neck and side are pretty sore right now. My neck no like shoulder checks to the right at the moment.
Sterling I may have to pass on tomorrow evenings pedal. I’ll see how I feel in the morning.
Up until that point she was a little grezzy from last nights rain but drying out. Projected perfect conditions... Friday. Come and get it!
Ouch.

I thought I felt the ground shake!

Hope you’re already feeling like new again sir!

Posted: Jul 25, 2019 at 7:24 Quote
Nope, not good this morning. Neck is super sore. What I’m not sure about is am I supposed to stretch it or keep it still? Uggh.

O+
Posted: Jul 25, 2019 at 7:40 Quote
shredb4dead wrote:
Always wear you full face when riding park kids.

I'm now wishing I didn't give away my full face a few months ago. Madder

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.044334
Mobile Version of Website