Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Author Message
Posted: Sep 18, 2019 at 11:09 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Yeah if parts I dont mind PB but for full bikes we have a pretty solid FB page for pnw bike classifieds

I have sold more stuff through FB in the last couple of years. Usually goes quick.

Posted: Sep 18, 2019 at 11:49 Quote
mtbman1980 wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Yeah if parts I dont mind PB but for full bikes we have a pretty solid FB page for pnw bike classifieds

I have sold more stuff through FB in the last couple of years. Usually goes quick.

I through mine up there too. Just dropped my prices everywhere to $3700.

Need to update the Craigslist post but I might do the parts swap and take new photos. Do a full new listing.

I know if I'm patient and put it in the right place $3700 is more than reasonable. But honestly, just want to get it sold sooner than later. I've got a lot of stuff going on right now and that'll be one less thing to fill my head.

Posted: Sep 18, 2019 at 12:09 Quote
There's a good faceballs page in Whistler. Most stuff sells pretty fast through your local FB.

Posted: Sep 19, 2019 at 19:46 Quote

love/hate/indifferent. real talk= this guy is doing some pretty original shit on his board.
i'm not mad for the DIY skateboard and hinge setups- but i certainly don't hate it- but his style in those subtle intricate LTG tricks are pretty amazing.

Posted: Sep 19, 2019 at 20:06 Quote
Just saw this earlier and was conflicted as well. Definitely cool but like flatland bmx cool you just wonder why but intrigued at the same time.

Posted: Sep 19, 2019 at 20:14 Quote
obee1 wrote:

love/hate/indifferent. real talk= this guy is doing some pretty original shit on his board.
i'm not mad for the DIY skateboard and hinge setups- but i certainly don't hate it- but his style in those subtle intricate LTG tricks are pretty amazing.

That’s Fn bananas. Had to watch several times.

The creativity!

Posted: Sep 19, 2019 at 20:45 Quote
Thats probably the dopest shit I’ve watched in years. Beyond Gonz Eek

Posted: Sep 19, 2019 at 21:04 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Thats probably the dopest shit I’ve watched in years. Beyond Gonz Eek

agreed. i was ruminating over it and the absolute fundamental takeaway for me is that skateboarding provided young me a freedom and platform to be creative as i moved about town. and this video is a celebration of exactly that.

creative, unique board mods/builds and tricks that that express individuality. more art than sport. and i prefer to experience things like surfing, dancing, gymnastics and skating as a performative art than as a competitive sport.

Posted: Sep 19, 2019 at 21:21 Quote
Indeed,

Not to mention that is sketchy as f*ck. Those damn contraptions could put the hurt on ya bad...

Some of that shit is subtle and just as impressive

Posted: Sep 20, 2019 at 0:14 Quote
Like when you look down and your foot's on sideways. Been there.

Posted: Sep 22, 2019 at 17:14 Quote

Brondo gone digital

This wireless shit is beyond easy to setup. Took longer to reinstall the grip I removed to remove the GX shifter than it did to install the entire AXS drivetrain. Saves a half pound over full GX too.

Posted: Sep 22, 2019 at 17:52 Quote
I'm especially fascinated by future integration of AXS with suspension.

You do an eVerb too?

Posted: Sep 22, 2019 at 18:05 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:

Brondo gone digital

This wireless shit is beyond easy to setup. Took longer to reinstall the grip I removed to remove the GX shifter than it did to install the entire AXS drivetrain. Saves a half pound over full GX too.

I'm so tempted by AXS, the Spindrift rocks it on their highend build.

Posted: Sep 22, 2019 at 18:11 Quote
MHY wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:

Brondo gone digital

This wireless shit is beyond easy to setup. Took longer to reinstall the grip I removed to remove the GX shifter than it did to install the entire AXS drivetrain. Saves a half pound over full GX too.

I'm so tempted by AXS, the Spindrift rocks it on their highend build.

AXS is cool to me because it’s actually different, for more money. Not like pay more, get a marginal and incremental weight savings. More like pay more, get something that’s a technological leap over the cheaper stuff.


 
Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.026684
Mobile Version of Website