Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Oct 9, 2019 at 20:39 Quote
whitebirdfeathers wrote:
Axxe wrote:
Nuclear energy.

All you need to know about “climate change” apocalypse bullshitters is their opposition to nuclear energy. Science my ass.

Denying the science behind climate change. Yikes...

Tell me more. What science is being denied?

Posted: Oct 9, 2019 at 20:44 Quote
MSR's are the future...

Posted: Oct 9, 2019 at 20:46 Quote
Axxe wrote:
whitebirdfeathers wrote:
Axxe wrote:
Nuclear energy.

All you need to know about “climate change” apocalypse bullshitters is their opposition to nuclear energy. Science my ass.

Using terms like “climate change appocolypse bullshitters” says it all.

Posted: Oct 9, 2019 at 20:47 Quote
whitebirdfeathers wrote:
Axxe wrote:
Nuclear energy.

I'll let the words of Hal Lewis, professor emeritus of physics at the University of California, Santa Barbara in his resignation letter to the APS speak to the "science" behind climate change...

"For reasons that will soon become clear my former pride at being an APS Fellow all these years has been turned into shame, and I am forced, with no pleasure at all, to offer you my resignation from the Society.

It is of course, the global warming scam, with the (literally) trillions of dollars driving it, that has corrupted so many scientists, and has carried APS before it like a rogue wave. It is the greatest and most successful pseudoscientific fraud I have seen in my long life as a physicist."

Posted: Oct 9, 2019 at 20:49 Quote
whitebirdfeathers wrote:
What it says is an accurate description of the people pushing that narrative.

Posted: Oct 9, 2019 at 20:51 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
whitebirdfeathers wrote:
Axxe wrote:
Nuclear energy.

I'll let the words of Hal Lewis, professor emeritus of physics at the University of California, Santa Barbara in his resignation letter to the APS speak to the "science" behind climate change...

"For reasons that will soon become clear my former pride at being an APS Fellow all these years has been turned into shame, and I am forced, with no pleasure at all, to offer you my resignation from the Society.

It is of course, the global warming scam, with the (literally) trillions of dollars driving it, that has corrupted so many scientists, and has carried APS before it like a rogue wave. It is the greatest and most successful pseudoscientific fraud I have seen in my long life as a physicist."

One bitter man against a world of science is not a strong arguement.

Posted: Oct 9, 2019 at 20:57 Quote
Ah yes... liberal tactic #1, discredit anyone who disagrees as just a bitter outsider.

He was a renowned physicist who taught at one of the better institutions and a fellow at the APS... you can't discount the facts of his opinion as bitterness when HE chose to dissociate himself over the lack of actual science behind the religion of AGW.

The fact is, there's no legitimate scientific consensus, let alone a "world of science", quantifying humanity's role, a threat to humanity, and certainly not the catastrophic fear mongering the climate change cultists propound... that's why the left resorts to hysterics and pedophrastic grandstanding with mentally disabled 16 year-old girls to push their case.

Posted: Oct 9, 2019 at 21:01 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
Ah yes... liberal tactic #1, discredit anyone who disagrees as just a bitter outsider.

He was a renowned physicist who taught at one of the better institutions and a fellow at the APS... you can't discount the facts of his opinion as bitterness when HE chose to dissociate himself over the lack of actual science behind the religion of AGW.

The fact is, there's no legitimate scientific consensus quantifying humanity's role, a threat to humanity, and certainly not the catastrophic fear mongering the climate change cultists propound... that's why the left resorts to hysterics and pedophrastic grandstanding with mentally disabled 16 year-old girls to push their case.

No legitimate science? I enjoy your ludicrous grandstanding rants as much as the next person but that might be the craziest thing you’ve ever said.

We disagree with each other on this. Lets move on.

Posted: Oct 9, 2019 at 21:06 Quote
whitebirdfeathers wrote:
Axxe wrote:
whitebirdfeathers wrote:

What exactly does it say? That I actually know more about the issue than what you learned on CNN?

Posted: Oct 9, 2019 at 21:11 Quote
Do you understand how science works with repeatable results and verifiable experimentation?

All we have is a bunch of people crying that the climate is changing and comically absurd claims about humanity's role in the change based on questionable observations over a period of a couple thousand years that's laughable in the face of a force that works on a geologic timescale.

If there was actual science behind it, we'd be able to say humans have speed it up by X amount of years with variable accuracy, which we cannot. We'd be able to isolate the impact of human variables vs natural occurrences like volcanic activity or oceanic methane clathrate emission and any number of other factors, which we cannot.

Obviously humans have some impact but it's little more than hubris, propaganda, and ignorance driving the idea that we are responsible for ushering in climate change or that we're capable of staving it off... it's pure stupidity to anyone who actually understands the issue, respects science, and doesn't have a professional or financial stake in it.

Honestly, how many f*cking doomsday predictions need to be wrong before you puppets start to realize that maybe they're just playing with your panic button?

Posted: Oct 9, 2019 at 21:12 Quote
Axxe wrote:
whitebirdfeathers wrote:
Axxe wrote:

What exactly does it say? That I actually know more about the issue than what you learned on CNN?

Are you trying to drag me into an online argument too? Go back to your Fox News and i’ll go back to my CBC. You know exactly what I’m saying.

Posted: Oct 9, 2019 at 21:15 Quote
whitebirdfeathers wrote:
Are you trying to drag me into an online argument too? Go back to your Fox News and i’ll go back to my CBC. You know exactly what I’m saying.
Rolleyes

Typical liberal bullshit... starts an argument with snide remarks about an issue they clearly don't understand beyond what propagandist media has told them to think... then plays victim and acts like others are fishing for arguments.

Posted: Oct 9, 2019 at 21:20 Quote
I’m no victim. I just don’t have any interest in pursuing a discussion where we are so vastly apart and getting a point out is a mountain of typing on my phone. In person this would be a great chat.

And why am I a liberal filled with liberal bullshit? You know nothing about me except I ride bikes and live in BC.

Posted: Oct 9, 2019 at 21:24 Quote
whitebirdfeathers wrote:
I’m no victim. I just don’t have any interest in pursuing a discussion where we are so vastly apart and getting a point out is a mountain of typing on my phone. In person this would be a great chat.

And why am I a liberal filled with liberal bullshit? You know nothing about me except I ride bikes and live in BC.
If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and floats like a duck... its probably a f*cking duck.

When you're propounding propagandist liberal rhetoric, using popular liberal tactics, and trying to talk shit about non liberal media outlets... you're probably a f*cking liberal.

Process of logical deduction. Beer

Posted: Oct 9, 2019 at 21:27 Quote
I only threw in the Fox News because it’s the opposite of CNN. I watch neither. I watch CBC for better or worse.

Like I said, you know nothing about me and I know nothing about you. I have certainly made some assumptions though.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.022524
Mobile Version of Website