Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
O+
Posted: Oct 21, 2019 at 22:34 Quote
Axxe wrote:
You don’t follow elections I guess.

Surround yourself with good people and make the life you want. If North American politics is governing whether your life sucks or not... imho you’re doing it wrong. Your poorly articulated gripes on a mountain bike forum definitely aren’t getting you whatever it is that you want in a government. Sorry.

Here’s some good living recently on both sides of the border! Get out there rad peeps!!!

mysticmountainadventures.com Copyright Jacob Johnson Not for use or publication without written permission explicitly granted

mysticmountainadventures.com Copyright Jacob Johnson Not for use or publication without written permission explicitly granted

Posted: Oct 21, 2019 at 22:44 Quote
mtnmanjake wrote:
Axxe wrote:
You don’t follow elections I guess.

Surround yourself with good people and make the life you want. If North American politics is governing whether your life sucks or not... imho you’re doing it wrong. Your poorly articulated gripes on a mountain bike forum definitely aren’t getting you whatever it is that you want in a government. Sorry.

Here’s some good living recently on both sides of the border! Get out there rad peeps!!!

It is all great until liberals will close all access to trails because humans are evil and should live in cities.

Frankly that is the only political issue I am involved with - trail access. And it is infuriating.

O+
Posted: Oct 21, 2019 at 22:56 Quote
The liberal, ndp, and conservative governments have funded trails and bike infrastructure in my region. If you’re not already involved with one of your local trail associations then get involved or donate. Again... you’re wasting your time on here with whatever your agenda is... if it’s making you happy that’s cool I guess. But you seem miserable.

Posted: Oct 21, 2019 at 23:03 Quote
Those photos are Lovely Jake.

Posted: Oct 21, 2019 at 23:05 Quote
mtnmanjake wrote:
The liberal, ndp, and conservative governments have funded trails and bike infrastructure in my region. If you’re not already involved with one of your local trail associations then get involved or donate. Again... you’re wasting your time on here with whatever your agenda is... if it’s making you happy that’s cool I guess. But you seem miserable.

And you are a typical smug liberal, I see.

I am the happiest person you never met. And yet you are triggered and butthurt. Figures.

O+
Posted: Oct 21, 2019 at 23:11 Quote
Glad to hear you’re happy Axxe. Go get some... build some trail... share some of that joy.

O+
Posted: Oct 21, 2019 at 23:13 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Those photos are Lovely Jake.

Many thanks sir!!! It’s easy to fill the memory cards in these crazy places!

Posted: Oct 21, 2019 at 23:18 Quote
I just starred deeply into the trees and heard the birds.

Posted: Oct 21, 2019 at 23:20 Quote
Axxe wrote:
mtnmanjake wrote:

And you are a typical smug liberal, I see.

I am the happiest person you never met. And yet you are triggered and butthurt. Figures.
For f*cks sake Axxe... I'm as conservative as they come and I gotta say, you make conservatives look like a*sholes every bit as much as antifa makes leftists look like nutjobs. Give it a rest man...

O+
Posted: Oct 21, 2019 at 23:42 Quote
The rampage trickle is looking insane! And the gals Formation jam was unreal. Just realized I haven’t posted a single image of our visit to the rampage site earlier this year. Total luck this dude knocked on our trailer door in the middle of the desert... then things got nutty!

Posted: Oct 22, 2019 at 0:05 Quote
Wow, that looks crazy Eek
Need to see more unicycle rampage!

O+
Posted: Oct 22, 2019 at 2:05 Quote
Yep. Oscar the Grucking Fouch. There's not nearly enough context here to judge people like that. Have some less good photography. Getting ready for winter. Ski cabin shit shack re-location.
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo

O+
Posted: Oct 22, 2019 at 6:30 Quote
mtnmanjake wrote:
The rampage trickle is looking insane! And the gals Formation jam was unreal. Just realized I haven’t posted a single image of our visit to the rampage site earlier this year. Total luck this dude knocked on our trailer door in the middle of the desert... then things got nutty!

What in the fuuu?

O+
Posted: Oct 22, 2019 at 7:47 Quote
Awesome pics boys. Tuesday is already better than Monday!

O+
Posted: Oct 22, 2019 at 8:02 Quote
Nice spot Lever, Is that a private cabin or community use. I've got a location and have plans to haul a tiny house up to it someday.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.069289
Mobile Version of Website