Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Nov 14, 2019 at 7:49 Quote
obee1 wrote:
Truck mods for the win. Looks cool Chris!
Anyone else check out the SEMA show just happened? Mental is normal.

JRE fans amongst us, don't sleep on the RZA and Donnell Rawlings episode. RZA is a genius and Donnell is hilarious.
Ya man I will check that jre. Those dudes are rad!

Posted: Nov 14, 2019 at 10:07 Quote
obee1 wrote:
Truck mods for the win. Looks cool Chris!
Anyone else check out the SEMA show just happened? Mental is normal.

JRE fans amongst us, don't sleep on the RZA and Donnell Rawlings episode. RZA is a genius and Donnell is hilarious.

Will check it, I liked RZA's Bobby Digital work.

Posted: Nov 16, 2019 at 11:55 Quote
Just throwing in some love here for anyone going through hell, whether it's direct or indirect.

Got to go through it, just know that thoughts are with you all.

All fun & work here

Posted: Nov 16, 2019 at 13:19 Quote
Fellas... I am looking for a fork. Here are the stats:

non boost
qr 9mm axel
100mm or 120mm travel
tapered steer tube
Must be an AIR spring.

My oldest daughter is moving on up to a x-small 27.5 bike next season so I am getting supplies ready for the winter project. 1 by drive train, new bars, brakes and the big one is the fork. If you have a fork kicking around let me know.
Cheers.

Posted: Nov 16, 2019 at 15:16 Quote
Shameless Kijiji ad plug...

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-ski/calgary/boys-size-12-spyder-avenger-jacket-and-propulsion-pants/1472410744

Clearing out some closet space today and found my son's ski stuff that he will not fit this year...
Must be feeding him fertilizer for the rate that kid grows......

Well over $500 worth of ski stuff for a couple of hundies.

Posted: Nov 16, 2019 at 16:11 Quote
Sup f*ckers?

Been busy bowhunting whitetails with the boy. So much for him to learn on the fly!

We have a ton of snow that's prob not going away so ridings done for me here. Skid and I are gonna hit up a indoor park in Ottawa hopefully soon. I plan to upgrade the DJ in the spring.

Life is hard. Just roll with it. Deal with it. It will get better. Always shitty before it gets better.

I am super stoked for the new Star Wars movie coming. Has anyone seen the series by Disney out about the bounty hunters clan?

Posted: Nov 16, 2019 at 16:17 Quote
Plan to watch The Mandalorian tonight.
Pew pew!

Posted: Nov 16, 2019 at 16:19 Quote
Me and the lady are going to ford vs Ferrari tonight at the imax should be a god show

Posted: Nov 16, 2019 at 16:20 Quote
Mandolarian has been fantastic. Well written, well acted, great animation, and the sound track is perfect.

Posted: Nov 16, 2019 at 16:37 Quote
Mandalorian is great, Dyn Jarren is a badass... baby Yoda is f*cking awesome.

If any of you have Verizon unlimited cellular plans, Disney + is free for a year with your plan... fyi.

Posted: Nov 16, 2019 at 16:59 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
Mandalorian is great, Dyn Jarren is a badass... baby Yoda is f*cking awesome.

If any of you have Verizon unlimited cellular plans, Disney + is free for a year with your plan... fyi.

Word.. My wife just signed us up for the 7 day trial.. I'll set that up before they charge us.

Posted: Nov 16, 2019 at 18:15 Quote
Um........... DL free.

I'm such a rebel scum.

Posted: Nov 16, 2019 at 21:07 Quote
Shows been very good so far, thumbs up.
l have spoken.

Posted: Nov 16, 2019 at 21:31 Quote
The World according to Jeff Goldblum is ridiculous and totally worth the 30 minutes of watch time. National Geo did the right thing hiring him for a show.

Posted: Nov 16, 2019 at 22:26 Quote
bkchef2000 wrote:
The World according to Jeff Goldblum is ridiculous and totally worth the 30 minutes of watch time. National Geo did the right thing hiring him for a show.

I heard on a radio show that hes an accomplished jazz piano player.

Cool dude.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.023406
Mobile Version of Website