Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Nov 16, 2019 at 23:50 Quote
The guess the bike by it's silhouette thing on the front page says it all. It's way more important to know just what everybody else is riding. And it's important to know it at a glance, so you don't get caught staring.

So that you can really be sure that you don't show up for a ride with anything less cool than anybody else in your riding group.

Because we all know that it's the bike, not the rider.

Posted: Nov 17, 2019 at 5:02 Quote
Your priorities are clearly all wrong, dude Rolleyes
In descending order of importance:
Have the coolest ride
Wear the right brand of clothes, shoes etc while riding
Arrive at the trail in the right vehicle
Just go for a ride and actually have fun

Can't remember if these guys have been posted here before, but some of you may enjoy Brass Against:

Posted: Nov 17, 2019 at 6:00 Quote
leverfingers wrote:
The guess the bike by it's silhouette thing on the front page says it all. It's way more important to know just what everybody else is riding. And it's important to know it at a glance, so you don't get caught staring.

So that you can really be sure that you don't show up for a ride with anything less cool than anybody else in your riding group.

Because we all know that it's the bike, not the rider.

Lol.
I scored in the 0-5 range.

That old V10 was an interesting looking pile of hardware.....

I think that my old pickup will become a high status vehicle to arrive in one day.
Some of my 10+ year old riding gear will be must have items, driving up the vintage riding gear pricing.

My bike is still riding fine. Will probably do a drive train update but not until next years off season. Showing up with that old bad boy will probably drive up what will become classic bike pricing too!

Posted: Nov 17, 2019 at 6:05 Quote
bkchef2000 wrote:
The World according to Jeff Goldblum is ridiculous and totally worth the 30 minutes of watch time. National Geo did the right thing hiring him for a show.
The first show I watched. Lol

Posted: Nov 17, 2019 at 8:22 Quote
Speaking of shows... if you haven't checked out the stuff Danny McBride has been putting out there... do it. So ridiculous and hilarious.

East bound and down

Vice principals

The Righteous Gemstones....

Comedic Gold Rush going on here....

Posted: Nov 17, 2019 at 9:03 Quote
jamezyo wrote:
bkchef2000 wrote:
The World according to Jeff Goldblum is ridiculous and totally worth the 30 minutes of watch time. National Geo did the right thing hiring him for a show.
The first show I watched. Lol

I’ve watched both episodes. Entertaining show and Jeff is quirky funny. Sneaker episode was better than the ice cream one. Hopefully more interesting topics to come.

Posted: Nov 17, 2019 at 15:57 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
Mandalorian is great, Dyn Jarren is a badass... baby Yoda is f*cking awesome.

If any of you have Verizon unlimited cellular plans, Disney + is free for a year with your plan... fyi.

Gotta wait until March 2020 for that shizzle here. Goddam.

Posted: Nov 17, 2019 at 16:42 Quote
Um... DL.

Does no one DL anymore?

Posted: Nov 17, 2019 at 16:45 Quote
whoadragon wrote:
Um... DL.

Does no one DL anymore?

The tinterwebs at my place has got a pretty good filter, defence setup. Will have to wait until I'm home.

Posted: Nov 17, 2019 at 16:58 Quote
whoadragon wrote:
Um... DL.

Does no one DL anymore?
I torrent all kinds of shit... but if I'm getting it for free there's really no need.

Posted: Nov 17, 2019 at 19:17 Quote
Just stopped by my old mans place... he's always been a very conservative guy. Well groomed, short hair... I haven’t seen him in the flesh for a while... f*cker looked like he went shopping for a Sonny Bono wig.

Posted: Nov 17, 2019 at 20:10 Quote
criscokid25 wrote:
Fellas... I am looking for a fork. Here are the stats:

non boost
qr 9mm axel
100mm or 120mm travel
tapered steer tube
Must be an AIR spring.

My oldest daughter is moving on up to a x-small 27.5 bike next season so I am getting supplies ready for the winter project. 1 by drive train, new bars, brakes and the big one is the fork. If you have a fork kicking around let me know.
Cheers.

XFusion Velvet RL

Posted: Nov 18, 2019 at 17:22 Quote

just,
just watch until the end.

Posted: Nov 18, 2019 at 18:02 Quote
Little people tossing

Active Forum Threads
Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.035140
Mobile Version of Website