Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Nov 22, 2019 at 13:45 Quote
The only problem with sticking to the horse theme are its limitations.

Stallion is the only badass horse left but it doesn’t roll off the tongue in a way that doesn’t come off as pretentious.

Just call it the Ford Hunglikea and be done with it.

Posted: Nov 22, 2019 at 15:53 Quote
Yeah Tesla truck not a fan, e-Mustang, no please don't mess with the classics!
give it a new name

Posted: Nov 22, 2019 at 16:01 Quote
Should've been the Ford Donkey

Posted: Nov 22, 2019 at 16:31 Quote
Electric douche mover.

Posted: Nov 22, 2019 at 16:42 Quote
While were naming vehicles ... I always thought Honda Placenta had a nice ring to it.

Posted: Nov 22, 2019 at 16:58 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
While were naming vehicles ... I always thought Honda Placenta had a nice ring to it.

I can see the tagline:

Meet the new 2020 Honda Placenta™. It's high in iron.

Posted: Nov 22, 2019 at 18:04 Quote
This is why I follow this thread...

Posted: Nov 22, 2019 at 18:56 Quote
whoadragon wrote:
Electronic douche mover.

so thats what EDM stands for!
f*ckin hell, shoulda been obvious.

Posted: Nov 23, 2019 at 6:14 Quote
I haven't been hanging around this site as long as you guys have but one thing was bugging me a bit when reading the comments from the articles on the main page.
There is one guy that is always commenting who is often wrong but never in doubt of his opinion. His comments are usually "below threshold".
I finally figured out what "below threshold" is today.... Maybe I am not that smart either.Rolleyes

Posted: Nov 23, 2019 at 8:45 Quote
Well. I don't even know what you are talking about. Maybe I'll have a look at a regular computer later and see what you are talking about. I don't think the comments are worth the work of getting to show up on here.

Posted: Nov 23, 2019 at 9:57 Quote
The +/- thing is interesting. There's a big difference between a comment that's just +10, or +200, -190.

Though if I'm reading comments on PB it's generally because I'm waiting for something to happen at work and it's going slowly.

Posted: Nov 23, 2019 at 12:07 Quote
I usually cant relate to the front page. I loved to pile on in here earlier. Reminiscent of the VRT of years ago you crusty f*ckers...

Lots of Love
VJ

Posted: Nov 23, 2019 at 12:28 Quote
And if your talking about Waki yeah he’s different that’s for sure.

Comments section is usually for humour since it’s most uninformed opinions.

Posted: Nov 23, 2019 at 13:28 Quote
mtbman1980 wrote:

Funny that I didn't even have to say a name for you to guess who I was talking about.

Comment section is pure comedy sometimes. Agree that it is a mighty slow day when I venture in except for Friday Fails. I do enjoy seeing the comments from the cheap seats there.

Posted: Nov 23, 2019 at 13:40 Quote
billbek wrote:
mtbman1980 wrote:

Funny that I didn't even have to say a name for you to guess who I was talking about.

Comment section is pure comedy sometimes. Agree that it is a mighty slow day when I venture in except for Friday Fails. I do enjoy seeing the comments from the cheap seats there.
I’ve thought that guy was a chump for years!!!!

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.027789
Mobile Version of Website