Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Dec 9, 2019 at 17:39 Quote
Killer stuff Obee!

Tell peeps they’re paying for the wood... price goes up for friendly small talk!!!

Posted: Dec 9, 2019 at 18:06 Quote
Hmm. How do you get a vid to embed on this site?

Posted: Dec 9, 2019 at 18:09 Quote
Any of you find gentlemen know how to create simple graphics? I want to change the classic RUN DMC logo to say DMB MTB for some fun stickers.

Posted: Dec 9, 2019 at 18:11 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
f*cking awesome...

i'm genuinely astonished that its taken this long in archery to develop this repeating technique. imagine the mongols using this tech on horseback. imagine the brits prancing around france during their sieges having a repeating bow like this. even without it being a compound bow, it'd likely have meant that i would never have had to fail 8 years of french classes.
i'm sure the archery purists are screaming their neck beards hoarse while leaving nasty comments on 4chan threads.

brett im at the saskatoon farms xmas market. its in okotoks and theres like 200 vendors. itd be great to see you there, im in the main greenhouse. lemme know if you are gonna make it.

thanks for the kind compliments lads.

Posted: Dec 9, 2019 at 18:11 Quote

Ha! I see your cool bow video and will raise musical targets!

Posted: Dec 9, 2019 at 18:24 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
f*cking awesome...

This guys channel is awsome. Guys absolutely nuts.

The repeating compound is genius.

Posted: Dec 9, 2019 at 19:22 Quote
criscokid25 wrote:
Any of you find gentlemen know how to create simple graphics? I want to change the classic RUN DMC logo to say DMB MTB for some fun stickers.

Easy enough to print off a logo on a printer, get tracing paper to trace out the letters that work and measure out the ones you’re changing. Should be fairly straight forward since you can use to D to model the B and all you need is the T.

If I had any extra time and if all my stuff wasn’t in boxes I’d whip it out for you.... but I’m tapped out.

To top it all off, I finally got the Kona Unit SS put together this afternoon and went for a quick test ride. Was having so much fun I taco’d the f*cking front wheel f*cking off on rocks.....

Dope shit OB... and yes the face time all day chit chat is draining on a different level than your used to.... keep at it your stuff is killer!!!!!

Posted: Dec 9, 2019 at 19:23 Quote
Took the new handgun to the range Friday, put 20 rounds through to get a feel for it and then did four sets of double tap drills (draw, two shots with no break, holster, repeat) with three magazines per drill (15 rounds per magazine) from 15 yards on 8" targets, mid-set mag change on the 8th draw each set.

The P320 is definitely a straight shooter, trigger is smooth as f*ck for a factory job straight out of the box. Pretty cool to see just how much of a difference 180 rounds makes in getting to know your gun. Really highlights just how much, even for an experienced shooter, just buying a gun for home defense and sticking it in your nightstand without practicing with it is a bad idea.

Posted: Dec 9, 2019 at 19:45 Quote
But does it do micro stamping? :/

Posted: Dec 9, 2019 at 20:09 Quote
Axxe wrote:
But does it do micro stamping? :/
The f*ck do I care, I quit playing California's bullshit games a long time ago. Bullet buttons, magazine restrictions, pistol grips with tail fins, and CA approved handgun rosters can suck it.

Posted: Dec 9, 2019 at 20:10 Quote
1986 venture royale
Picked up a new toy, I've always wanted a big road bike and this one fell into my lap. 1300 cc, cruise, CB, radio, and air suspension,
She got some scrapes and bruises but it's all original and I think I can pull the trailer it came on to haul my mtb

Posted: Dec 9, 2019 at 20:16 Quote
Some fine art Obee, you joining the Farmers market tour this summer???
I really need to get I to bow hunting, there is a 4point buck that hangs out in my yard. I talked to a few hunters and there is a quite a few hunters chasing him.

Posted: Dec 9, 2019 at 20:33 Quote
People are actively hunting a 4 point buck? Please tell me that's 4 points on a single side, 8 point buck..? Still on the young side but at least that'd be passable.

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.021100
Mobile Version of Website