Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
O+
Posted: Dec 10, 2019 at 19:50 Quote
husstler wrote:
I'd be curious how many rims, shocks, and frames gave their lives to the filming of that video.

At least it's not like the old days where BB shafts were snapping constantly.

Some super slow mo, like the huck to flat shots in the bike tests, would be pretty revealing too.

Holy crap. That vid scared me just to watch it....

I think Sterling's bike was one of the bikes in the rack the rider bounced off of....
Wink

Posted: Dec 10, 2019 at 20:16 Quote
Fawwwk. That’s gnarly.

O+
Posted: Dec 12, 2019 at 7:04 Quote
This was my escape last weekend. We went there with low expectations given the low snow everywhere else and as usual this place delivered. These shots were at 7500 feet of altitude. There was about 5 feet of snow.

deep in the Kootenays
deep in the Kootenays

deep in the Kootenays
deep in the Kootenays

I am grateful that I can still get away from the roller coaster that my life is right now.

Our house is sold, I have found a place to rent for now and I am in discussion with a company regarding a job that would put me in the bicycle business so things are looking up!

Posted: Dec 12, 2019 at 8:01 Quote
We are all rooting for you jerome!! Good things happen to goo people! You got this brother!!

Posted: Dec 12, 2019 at 8:36 Quote
Great photos Jerome. Hope everything works out for you.

O+
Posted: Dec 12, 2019 at 8:43 Quote
Nice photo J, good to hear things are working out.

Posted: Dec 12, 2019 at 9:02 Quote
Nice! Love the snow shots!

We too have procured a rental on a six month lease. Moving early Jan so kids start their new school after xmas break. That will help me get my place totally wrapped up without everyones crap all over the house. I swear during this remodel process I have already moved like 5 times.... musical shit. Trims going up today with help from my father in law, a buddy is heading over tomorrow help me trace my electrical mysteries... paint should be done next week, and counters coming for the kitchen right after xmas.... this whole project grew on me as problems presented themselves along the way as usual, but moving forward.

Hope everyone is doing well with all that’s happening across the board.

Posted: Dec 12, 2019 at 9:05 Quote
Now when you're done there come on over here!! I got plenty of work for you to do bitch!!! lol

Posted: Dec 12, 2019 at 9:08 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
Now when you're done there come on over here!! I got plenty of work for you to do bitch!!! lol

As long as it involves pounding sand up your ass I'll head right over.

Posted: Dec 12, 2019 at 9:22 Quote
Hang in there, things have a tendency to shape up nicely once the mind settles dow

Priorities for the win. f*ck everything else

Best wishes & a smooth transition

Posted: Dec 12, 2019 at 11:03 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
whattheheel wrote:

As long as it involves pounding sand up your ass I'll head right over.

You want to pound my ass? Y U SO GROSS??

O+
Posted: Dec 12, 2019 at 12:30 Quote
Good work Sterling. Nice shots Jerome. It's not like that here. At 7500 ft we have about 1 foot of snow. Maybe 2. Not much in the ski area.

But it snowed a bit last night. But not a lot. Don't come here. The skiing is not here yet.

O+
Posted: Dec 12, 2019 at 14:32 Quote
Yeah we got about a foot of snow in the hills last night. Just enough to make it look nice not enough to do anything with hopefully next week.

Posted: Dec 12, 2019 at 14:57 Quote
And keep it up there this time ya fockers!! lol

Posted: Dec 12, 2019 at 16:21 Quote
Aint dat sumptn... treated myself to a puff, looked at my phone it was 420 lol ... its the little things.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.062693
Mobile Version of Website