Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
O+
Posted: Dec 13, 2019 at 10:07 Quote
CDL and FAA random testing means no fun for me. Even though I don't actively do that for work, I still fill in occasionally, so I stay on their drug testing program.. I can only abuse booze..

More for us!! #winning.

O+
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Lets definitely plan on it this spring summer swanman... really hoping to visit slaker in ColoRAD oh too....

I have never ridden moab....

O+
Posted: Dec 13, 2019 at 10:55 Quote
swan3609 wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Lets definitely plan on it this spring summer swanman... really hoping to visit slaker in ColoRAD oh too....

I was just saying to someone else that as awesome as all the destinations in the American Southwest are, Moab is still number one. The landscape is toooooo awesome on and off the bike!

mysticmountainadventures.com Copyright Jacob Johnson Not for use or publication without written permission explicitly granted

Posted: Dec 13, 2019 at 11:18 Quote
Loop the tunnel!!!! Your in chef!

O+
Posted: Dec 13, 2019 at 11:25 Quote
mtnmanjake wrote:
swan3609 wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:

I was just saying to someone else that as awesome as all the destinations in the American Southwest are, Moab is still number one. The landscape is toooooo awesome on and off the bike!

mysticmountainadventures.com Copyright Jacob Johnson Not for use or publication without written permission explicitly granted

Wow!

Posted: Dec 13, 2019 at 11:27 Quote
its like an eye with the butt as the......

O+
Posted: Dec 13, 2019 at 12:14 Quote
Ah shit boys, back in the hospital for another week. I was doing pretty well with recovery, but now it's my pancreas that's acting up.

Bummer.

At least I should be home for Christmas.

Obee, I cant make it to the craft show either.

O+
Posted: Dec 13, 2019 at 12:22 Quote
husstler wrote:
Ah shit boys, back in the hospital for another week. I was doing pretty well with recovery, but now it's my pancreas that's acting up.

Bummer.

Damn, that's kinda serious. Healing vibes sent.

Posted: Dec 13, 2019 at 12:24 Quote
no sweat. you can drop by and look at stuff anytime. im about to have a root canal done so we all have something to look forward to.

moab kicks ass.

Posted: Dec 13, 2019 at 12:38 Quote
That sucks Huss!! Wishing you a speedy recovery. And Obee you'll be just fine. Toughen up buttercup! lol

O+
Posted: Dec 13, 2019 at 12:51 Quote
That sucks Hust get better soon

Posted: Dec 13, 2019 at 13:17 Quote
husstler wrote:

Bummer.

dude. Rough couple of weeks! Good luck in this next round.

O+
Posted: Dec 13, 2019 at 13:35 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Loop the tunnel!!!! Your in chef!

I got this.. I am still under 30.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.045072
Mobile Version of Website