Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Dec 14, 2019 at 21:52 Quote
obee1 wrote:
d-man wrote:
Winter season started today. Found some snow and hung out with a bunch of local braaappers.

some say that envy is the emotion/trait people are most loathe to admit feeling, because it admits discontent with oneself.

not in this case.
My boss and two other employees bought sleds this month, they went out riding today while I worked . Envy is high around the shop.
Here’s one! Buddy In lead position/shop foreman at work got caught adding hours to his time sheet and demoted pretty harsh. Owner came up to me the other day promoting me to shop foreman and a brand new hydrovac all dressed up, 2020 peterbuilt all white with custom wheels and dressed up to the nines . Blue undercarriage lights and shit lol. I will post a pic once it arrives. I didn’t ask for or expect any promotion I just went in every day, put my nose down and worked my ass off. Trippy!!! Lol

Posted: Dec 14, 2019 at 21:53 Quote
Chris you are killing it with helping the scene in the loops , starting them young! The loops is going off for sure Smile

Posted: Dec 14, 2019 at 22:50 Quote
What do you do for work James? Always figured it involved a chainsaw for some reason.

Posted: Dec 15, 2019 at 3:39 Quote
ajax-ripper wrote:
What do you do for work James? Always figured it involved a chainsaw for some reason.

I think his job sucks a lot more than that.

Posted: Dec 15, 2019 at 3:57 Quote
jamezyo wrote:
obee1 wrote:
d-man wrote:
Winter season started today. Found some snow and hung out with a bunch of local braaappers.

some say that envy is the emotion/trait people are most loathe to admit feeling, because it admits discontent with oneself.

not in this case.
My boss and two other employees bought sleds this month, they went out riding today while I worked . Envy is high around the shop.
Here’s one! Buddy In lead position/shop foreman at work got caught adding hours to his time sheet and demoted pretty harsh. Owner came up to me the other day promoting me to shop foreman and a brand new hydrovac all dressed up, 2020 peterbuilt all white with custom wheels and dressed up to the nines . Blue undercarriage lights and shit lol. I will post a pic once it arrives. I didn’t ask for or expect any promotion I just went in every day, put my nose down and worked my ass off. Trippy!!! Lol

First off , congratulations ! ! ! That is how it should be done. I have worked for the same guy for 37 years, never have asked for a raise or promotion. Every time I started thinking that I should get something more, BOOM, open my check and damn if he didn't see it the same way. I am very fortunate that he is a fair boss !

Posted: Dec 15, 2019 at 5:53 Quote
husstler wrote:
ajax-ripper wrote:

I think his job sucks a lot more than that.
Yup, it sucks big time!!! Lol
I work for allstar hydrovac, most of my work is utility’s , power, gas, com. A little bit of oil field too.

Posted: Dec 15, 2019 at 12:03 Quote
Great job Crisco!!! So rad to hear!

Posted: Dec 15, 2019 at 20:33 Quote
Shameless plug: Wife through down some amazing work over the past few months on her pottery wheel and made some beautiful work (slight bias...) but if interested check out her Etsy shop at 9am (PST) and give it a look:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/AFpottery

Her Instagram has some previews of what she’s selling, I’m partial to the mountain mugs... Instagram is a.f pottery..... okay, onto regular grumblings.

Ski season is upon us here in Washington, kids are anxiously awaiting first runs...

Posted: Dec 15, 2019 at 20:39 Quote
I will attest to the wonderful pottery of the Chef lady. She has a knack. That skakeskin peel back caught my eye Chef Wink

Posted: Dec 15, 2019 at 20:46 Quote
picturing chef in the scene from Ghost...

Posted: Dec 15, 2019 at 20:56 Quote
Lets not do that.....

Posted: Dec 15, 2019 at 21:03 Quote
mtnmanjake wrote:
picturing chef in the scene from Ghost...
I’m not saying it hasn’t happened...

Posted: Dec 15, 2019 at 21:05 Quote
picture chef and magnum in scene from ghost

Posted: Dec 15, 2019 at 21:42 Quote
The lamplight warmed the big Chefs cheeks. Its muted rays danced on the clay bowl polishing the inner thighs of the Magnum. The big mans culinary hands rubbed the Magnums poised nipples and eventually commanded the attention of the Magnum’s growing proboscis. lop-siding the bowl and ruining the moment for all. BOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Posted: Dec 16, 2019 at 2:13 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
The lamplight warmed the big Chefs cheeks. Its muted rays danced on the clay bowl polishing the inner thighs of the Magnum. The big mans culinary hands rubbed the Magnums poised nipples and eventually commanded the attention of the Magnum’s growing proboscis. lop-siding the bowl and ruining the moment for all. BOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.020694
Mobile Version of Website