Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Dec 16, 2019 at 8:58 Quote
Cannot unsee horrid mental image!! Where my eye bleach at??

Posted: Dec 16, 2019 at 10:19 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
Cannot unsee horrid mental image!! Where my eye bleach at??
If you weren't moved by the beauty and purity of that story then it can really only be jealousy?

...WTH peered out between the slats in the door of the cupboard in which he'd hidden himself, watching the two men, seeing their love take form and grow, symbolised by the bowl and the proboscis. At that point he understood the feeling of endless security that came from being ensconced in the arms of a man whose stature was as considerable as Chef's, and knew it was something he could never offer. A single tear splashed languidly into the can of beer water in his hand, and the atmosphere in the room was shattered by a whisper from the wardrobe: "Alexa, order me some stilts. And another 24 beerwaters"...

O+
Posted: Dec 16, 2019 at 10:24 Quote
Bwahahahahahhaahhaa that’s the best. He’s gonna need some long stilts

Posted: Dec 16, 2019 at 10:42 Quote
lol alexa!!! Hahahaha!!!!

Posted: Dec 16, 2019 at 10:49 Quote
So Im sitting on the toilet at Lowes home center..... I was in a panic. I had been putting off a certain necessity wandering around looking at decor options.... While some large area rugs caught my eye a very large man assisted me with price checks... a woft of putrid diarrhea hit me and I was convinced the warm feeling between my legs was a sure indication something horrible had just happened and I’d have to abandon ship after a cleanup on isle shitz... false alarm! It was that stinker employee who’d shit the farm. Wearing long pants sure can play tricks on a fella. Too damn hot.

Posted: Dec 16, 2019 at 11:08 Quote
TMI dude, TMI!!!! Where's that barf emoticon??

Posted: Dec 16, 2019 at 11:48 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
TMI dude, TMI!!!! Where's that barf emoticon??

Hey it was a good thing!!!!

Posted: Dec 16, 2019 at 12:38 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
The lamplight warmed the big Chefs cheeks. Its muted rays danced on the clay bowl polishing the inner thighs of the Magnum. The big mans culinary hands rubbed the Magnums poised nipples and eventually commanded the attention of the Magnum’s growing proboscis. lop-siding the bowl and ruining the moment for all. BOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I didn't read it all, shaking head & laughing

Posted: Dec 16, 2019 at 13:26 Quote
I cannot unsee this image of two hairy manatees engaged in some kind of awkward ceramics based rape performance while one of santas elves peeks out of the closest making pearl necklaces that no one wants to see in their stockings.

f*ckin yuck

O+
Posted: Dec 16, 2019 at 14:31 Quote
obee1 wrote:
I cannot unsee this image of two hairy manatees engaged in some kind of awkward ceramics based rape performance while one of santas elves peeks out of the closest making pearl necklaces that no one wants to see in their stockings.

f*ckin yuck

Manatees are majestic animals, i take this as a compliment.

Posted: Dec 16, 2019 at 14:53 Quote
C’mon OB.... you know you cant stop ZZ Top’n yer stockin’

Posted: Dec 16, 2019 at 16:30 Quote
Hovers finger over unsubscribe button.........
...........then realizes that's not the worst thing ever desribed on here.....

QUICK . SOME ONE POST THE EPIC BBLB BLONDE.

Maybe even out the last two pages of man love.

Posted: Dec 16, 2019 at 16:45 Quote
It's in my faves somewhere but 72 pages is too much to scroll thru. Just go to my faves and have at.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.052786
Mobile Version of Website