Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
O+
Posted: Jan 26, 2020 at 8:30 Quote
Oh yeah. Face stitches. I have them. The doc removed an old man lump from my face on Friday. Boy, cutting under local on the face is not very pleasant. You hear the snipping and slicing up close. I got a bit sweaty.

Posted: Jan 26, 2020 at 13:18 Quote
RIP Kobe Bryant

O+
Posted: Jan 26, 2020 at 13:49 Quote
fredro wrote:
RIP Kobe Bryant
yeah talk about gone way too soon.

Posted: Jan 26, 2020 at 14:51 Quote
And his daughter, the pilot a parent and anther 13 year old player. SO SAD . . . RIP to ALL

O+
Posted: Jan 26, 2020 at 15:31 Quote
Big loss to the game and sports in general. He was a huge supporter of female sports which I truly appreciate as a father to two little ladies.

Apparently the first on scene were some mountain bikers, and they have handed over GoPro footage to the authorities

O+
Posted: Jan 27, 2020 at 21:44 Quote
Gents... Best lyrics of all time???

Posted: Jan 27, 2020 at 22:00 Quote
mtnmanjake wrote:

For what genre of music?

Posted: Jan 27, 2020 at 22:38 Quote
ajax-ripper wrote:
mtnmanjake wrote:

For what genre of music?
For real... there's a huge range to choose from, I mean I could go with shit from Tu Pac to Big L to Ray Wylie Hubbard or Sam Cooke and pretty much everything in between answering that question.

O+
Posted: Jan 27, 2020 at 23:59 Quote
Any genre...

First one that came to mind was Reznor-Hurt... but I was thinking that it was maybe a beige assumption

Posted: Jan 28, 2020 at 0:15 Quote
Meh... no one will ever agree on that. Makes it fun. Not much of a lyric guy myownself. Vocals are just another instrument to me. Just hear the notes not the words. But theres a few, dark is good... Leonard Cohen has some pretty wonderfully haunting stuff.

Posted: Jan 28, 2020 at 5:38 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Leonard Cohen has some pretty wonderfully haunting stuff.
+1 to this. The dude has so many songs that are lyrically exceptional; can't readily think of anyone that comes close.
Apart from maybe Chuck Berry's "My ding-a-ling"? Razz

Posted: Jan 28, 2020 at 6:11 Quote
Don McClean / American Pie always has "spoken" to me. My father passed that year and I assume that is a big reason why it resonates with me.

O+
Posted: Jan 28, 2020 at 6:35 Quote
One Minute Silence
the album one lie fits all
very political lyricc and really heavy rock with counter beats and good base line

I have to admit its my last purchase on iTunes and I am enjoying it tremendously

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.042853
Mobile Version of Website