Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Mar 27, 2020 at 18:17 Quote
Real news headline:

Uranus Ejected a Giant Plasma Bubble

Posted: Mar 27, 2020 at 18:20 Quote
whoadragon wrote:
I work with 110 men and women on the plant floor.

20 are Iffy's . 20 are Bblb. 20 are Obee1.
10 are Sterling. The others are a mix of the rest of us.

20 twenty stupid ones spew stupid shit all day long. Un stopable. Relentless. Like a runaway train full of morons all trying to be right at the same time.

The next 20 try to show the stupid ones reason and usually end up really pissed off as you cant fix stupid. Not even with a ( ban ) hammer.

The next 20 get along with everyone, but will point out obvious bullshit and have a notion that the world is f*cked up but sorta fixable.

The next 10 are happy to be there, occasionally call out fouls but are mosty funny and well......goofy when the tension needs to be cut .

The rest just stand back, occasionally poke the bears ( pole poke ) and genuinely are glad the first 70 will listen to them most of some of the time.

I do genuinely enjoy this thread and the guys in here. Even the f*cking first 20........

Be men. Talk. Banter . Admit when wrong.

We all need each other more than most of us realize.

Awesome analogy !!!
I already had my first I'm going to make more money on unemployment than I do working here guy, he was kind of surprised when I told him to go get his last check. It pissed me off and made laugh at the same time. I'm so conflicted and confused :-/

Posted: Mar 27, 2020 at 18:40 Quote
swan3609 wrote:
Holy f*ck dude.. You have no idea.. That beard hid a lot of ugly mug. Now that I didn't get that firefighting gig, the beard is growing back until I try for the fire department next year.

lol that was just the best sales pitch I ever heard... my buddy was downtown drunk and some guy askes him if he wanted some crack, he was like “ naw I dont do that shit” guy says “bullshit whiteboy, you didnt get so ugly doin nothin’ ! ... so he smoked some with him... kinda had to

Posted: Mar 27, 2020 at 18:42 Quote
husstler wrote:
Real news headline:

Uranus Ejected a Giant Plasma Bubble

Ooops, sorry about that. I didn't think anyone would notice....

Actually, I'm not frinken sorry....Wink

Posted: Mar 27, 2020 at 19:41 Quote
swan3609 wrote:
Holy f*ck dude.. You have no idea.. That beard hid a lot of ugly mug. Now that I didn't get that firefighting gig, the beard is growing back until I try for the fire department next year.
This is basically the only reason I have a beard lol

Posted: Mar 27, 2020 at 19:43 Quote
Gote and sorta lazy beard ish thing.

I look 15 years younger clean shaved. Wife no like.....

Posted: Mar 27, 2020 at 19:58 Quote
I shaved mine off a couple of years ago and the wife flipped out. I did look older without it and it is totally gray . :-(

Posted: Mar 27, 2020 at 22:43 Quote
whoadragon wrote:
Gote and sorta lazy beard ish thing.

I look 15 years younger clean shaved. Wife no like.....

I'm literally not allowed to completely clean shave my face. She'd prefer it if I kept a big healthy beard at all times but I gotta do something about what I got going on right now. I legit look homeless.

Posted: Mar 27, 2020 at 22:44 Quote
All the barbers here are closed. My beard is already long, it's going to get silly if they stay closed for a while.

Posted: Mar 28, 2020 at 7:05 Quote
First day of spring I shaved the winter beard, It felt amazing.

Posted: Mar 28, 2020 at 7:06 Quote
What you painting today ster??????

Posted: Mar 28, 2020 at 7:09 Quote
Not sure if I posted earlier Panorama summer season passes went on sale, $130.

Posted: Mar 28, 2020 at 7:12 Quote
mtnmanjake wrote:
Serious skills

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.035563
Mobile Version of Website