Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Apr 4, 2020 at 11:53 Quote
Yeah VJ...shit-tay Frown

Might have some Family-Law questiions myself quite shortly....for one of my Brothers.(he's having a hard time getting thru to anyone in legal)
It's been 4-6mths in the making...but she's being quite dense and might be throwing it all away just to be 'right' instead of doing what's 'best'...and by her own admission, she knows what's best.
Anyways....that drama is playing out by the hr....It could affect The Wife and I as we are in my Brothers second house.
Frown Evil Frown

Was reminded of this tuneage while looking for something else....
Gloomy...as all these types of ambients are...but is by far the best one I've ever heard. Quality.

Posted: Apr 4, 2020 at 12:23 Quote
Get on that edit Jeff !!!

Posted: Apr 4, 2020 at 12:27 Quote
I just scored a sweet deal on kayak... wilderness systems ride 135 for $600 with paddle and trolley.

Posted: Apr 4, 2020 at 13:26 Quote
^... to like, go in the Monster Soup?!? You know it's all connected riiight? One body of water...one plethora of sharks.
f*ck sharks....and stingy things...and gross gooey things.

Fly fish for trout on a small lake with nary a soul, or salt water monster, in sight? we can talk...

heehee

Posted: Apr 4, 2020 at 13:42 Quote
loopie wrote:
Yeah VJ...shit-tay Frown

Might have some Family-Law questiions myself quite shortly....for one of my Brothers.(he's having a hard time getting thru to anyone in legal)
It's been 4-6mths in the making...but she's being quite dense and might be throwing it all away just to be 'right' instead of doing what's 'best'...and by her own admission, she knows what's best.
Anyways....that drama is playing out by the hr....It could affect The Wife and I as we are in my Brothers second house.
Frown Evil Frown

Was reminded of this tuneage while looking for something else....
Gloomy...as all these types of ambients are...but is by far the best one I've ever heard. Quality.

If I can give him any advice it always be nice. At the point that you need lawyers anger is wasted. Tell him to be cool and not let it turn into a shit show. I kept my pension the house and have had custody all but 1 month. It rough and stressful but it has perks.

Posted: Apr 4, 2020 at 13:57 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
I just scored a sweet deal on kayak... wilderness systems ride 135 for $600 with paddle and trolley.

Is that an open cockpit style? I love mine. So much fun. Looking to add a fishing kit and rudder system to it. Just need the money and the nerve to drill holes in the boat!

I’ve been pondering the idea of running. Every time I get ready to go, I get distracted... oh well. Some day

Posted: Apr 4, 2020 at 14:08 Quote
bkchef2000 wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:

Is that an open cockpit style? I love mine. So much fun. Looking to add a fishing kit and rudder system to it. Just need the money and the nerve to drill holes in the boat!

I’ve been pondering the idea of running. Every time I get ready to go, I get distracted... oh well. Some day
Sit on top... fishing style, stand on the deck capability. Already rigged for anchor and pre drilled for rudder if I decide to add it. 31" width and 500lb capacity so it'll be able to carry plenty of gear, or beers lol

Posted: Apr 4, 2020 at 14:10 Quote
vernonjeff wrote:

If I can give him any advice it always be nice.

Thx VJ.
That is the approach he and I are both putting 110% effort into maintaining.

Posted: Apr 4, 2020 at 14:26 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
bkchef2000 wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:

Sit on top... fishing style, stand on the deck capability. Already rigged for anchor and pre drilled for rudder if I decide to add it. 31" width and 500lb capacity so it'll be able to carry plenty of gear, or beers lol

Rad! Get after it! Those stand on top deck types are so freaking stable. Enjoy.

Posted: Apr 4, 2020 at 15:06 Quote
Heck yeah JakeoftheMtns..solid reminder I need to get The Cult back in rotation! Love it.

I'm on a different genre at the moment...some may recall this album?
There's a new oneCool ..posted below

Posted: Apr 4, 2020 at 16:51 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Speaking of neighbor hood.... I just jogged for a half hour probably about 2 miles? Plus a couple dog poo pick ups... thats brutal. Might try to Keep it up to keep cookies at bay....
Were you being chased?

I want nothing to do with anything that would chase that yard ape around!

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.036048
Mobile Version of Website