Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Author Message
Posted: Apr 4, 2020 at 16:51 Quote
mtnmanjake wrote:





Dam fine grouping!

Posted: Apr 4, 2020 at 16:58 Quote
I hit a 300 lb squat today in the home garage! Super stoked as that's a 45 lb pr! My goal was 315 this year so I think I am well on the way. My son said if I hadn't done so many heavy reps before it he felt I could have hit 315 today. That big bastard is trying to kill me I swear.


I have bought 20 home made mask from three friends wives that are making then. We may end up under mandatory mask usage in public so I have pre ordered as to not get f*cked over.

I hope you ALL are safe and doing what you can to protect your loved ones.

Posted: Apr 4, 2020 at 17:20 Quote
Scored, think I might hit the river tomorrow and get it in three water.


Posted: Apr 4, 2020 at 17:28 Quote
fyp

whoadragon wrote:
That is RED af!

Posted: Apr 4, 2020 at 17:35 Quote
That is lovely.. I have the tarpon 17. Same brand different model. They are great boats hold up really well and take a thrashing. They said they are heavy bastards! Get out and go fish!

Posted: Apr 4, 2020 at 17:36 Quote
Think he will mount a AR to it?

Posted: Apr 4, 2020 at 17:39 Quote
bkchef2000 wrote:
That is lovely.. I have the tarpon 17. Same brand different model. They are great boats hold up really well and take a thrashing. They said they are heavy bastards! Get out and go fish!
My brother has the 12 foot Tarpon, that's what sold me on the brand.

Dragon, that's what the rails are for! lol

Posted: Apr 4, 2020 at 17:39 Quote
This yard ape has 20$ on leroy biting the snout off a shark with that thing

Posted: Apr 4, 2020 at 17:43 Quote
Watch the vids on guys shark fishing in those..........nope.

Same as the guy who pulls up a huge gator by accident in one. Nope.



Hahahahaha. YARD APE.

Posted: Apr 4, 2020 at 18:01 Quote
kayak is rad BBLB...

I generally don't ever get sore... but kayaks HATE my lower back for some reason Confused

Four Horsemen were rad Obee

reminds me of a couple others that were about that vintage



Posted: Apr 4, 2020 at 19:09 Quote
mtnmanjake wrote:
kayak is rad BBLB...

I generally don't ever get sore... but kayaks HATE my lower back for some reason Confused

Four Horsemen were rad Obee

reminds me of a couple others that were about that vintage




Awe... my good buddy John Spalding (rest his soul) was cousins with one (or both?) of the guitarists in Arc Angels. We went to see them and hung out with them. Very nice guys. That brought back a flood of great memories about a fantastic guitarist /song writer taken far too early. R. I.P. Spaldo Salute

Posted: Apr 4, 2020 at 19:10 Quote
whoadragon wrote:
Watch the vids on guys shark fishing in those..........nope.

Ex
Act
Lee

Posted: Apr 4, 2020 at 19:11 Quote
loopie wrote:
whoadragon wrote:
Watch the vids on guys shark fishing in those..........nope.

Ex
Act
Lee

Yeah ... nope... muther f*ckers would flip my fat ass over in two shakes of a lambs tail and nibble my blubber to bits....


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.021304
Mobile Version of Website