Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: May 25, 2020 at 13:35 Quote
Full face helmet better.

Posted: May 25, 2020 at 13:40 Quote
powerflower wrote:
Is it a reasonable precaution to wear a mask when trail riding? Im uncertain.
Try just wrapping a plastic bag round your head.

O+
Posted: May 25, 2020 at 13:45 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
powerflower wrote:
And spray some bleach in it first. Heard that significantly cuts down the chances of contracting it.

Posted: May 25, 2020 at 13:50 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
I just lol’d hard.

Me too Smile

Posted: May 25, 2020 at 13:53 Quote
[Quote="urinalmint"]
badbadleroybrown wrote:
powerflower wrote:
And spray some bleach in it first. Heard that significantly cuts down the chances of contracting it.[/Quote

…........

Think it was chlorine across the pond..

Bleach and concentrated vinegar to give those lungs a fighting chance #homemade #deadcert #trollf*cker

Posted: May 25, 2020 at 13:58 Quote
Soupherb wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:
I just lol’d hard.

Me too Smile

F*cking hilarious !!!

O+
Posted: May 25, 2020 at 13:59 Quote
conspiracy

is Flower the Jekyll to Leroy's Hyde Eek

Posted: May 25, 2020 at 14:15 Quote
mtnmanjake wrote:
conspiracy

Pretty sure it's just titaniumtwat's alter ego...

Posted: May 25, 2020 at 14:16 Quote
mtnmanjake wrote:
conspiracy

Yep...Its probably leroy... things been quiet in here... he’s probably playing two sides of the coin Wink

Posted: May 25, 2020 at 14:19 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
mtnmanjake wrote:
conspiracy

Pretty sure it's just titaniumtwat's alter ego...

If you quit your day job you can always do some stand up ! Funny shit !!!

O+
Posted: May 25, 2020 at 20:58 Quote
So I figured I’d take the fam and dogs out to waiparous (off road camp area) for a day trip yesterday. We found a nice spot , got stoked about coming back this weekend to camp a few nights . Get home and notice our small dog Charlie is acting strange . Like laying down and not being responsive. Start calling all the after hours vets to see if I can get in. Only one of the 3 that would even take me is over a 2 hr wait. Lots of animal emergencies. As I’m standing there worried and the small dog I noticed our big dog Dayton is starting to lose his balance . Acting weird too. In 20 mins they both were having a super hard time acting right. Like they were super drunk.
Start to google what happens when a dog eats your stash man!!!!!
Must have been one of the camp sites they were rummaging through . Somebody tossed some cookies or some edible out and they found them. Man they were ripped !!!! I felt so bad and was super scared but in hind sight was pretty funny . So I made sure they were able to eat some burger I made them , they ate it’s up good so called off going to vet and monitored them all night. This am they back to new! f*ck!!! Lol

O+
Posted: May 25, 2020 at 21:10 Quote
jamezyo wrote:
So I figured I’d take the fam and dogs out to waiparous (off road camp area) for a day trip yesterday. We found a nice spot , got stoked about coming back this weekend to camp a few nights . Get home and notice our small dog Charlie is acting strange . Like laying down and not being responsive. Start calling all the after hours vets to see if I can get in. Only one of the 3 that would even take me is over a 2 hr wait. Lots of animal emergencies. As I’m standing there worried and the small dog I noticed our big dog Dayton is starting to lose his balance . Acting weird too. In 20 mins they both were having a super hard time acting right. Like they were super drunk.
Must have been one of the camp sites they were rummaging through . Somebody tossed some cookies or some edible out and they found them. Man they were ripped !!!! I felt so bad and was super scared but in hind sight was pretty funny . So I made sure they were able to eat some burger I made them , they ate it’s up good so called off going to vet and monitored them all night. This am they back to new! f*ck!!! Lol

This kept happening to some friends we were spending time with in the states... they kept saying "tiki got into someones stash again"... but from sedona to moab tiki kept finding "someones" stash lol lol lol

O+
Posted: May 25, 2020 at 21:15 Quote
jamezyo wrote:

That's lucky, I've heard from a vet that weed can f*ck up dogs!

Its nice out there now, at waiparous I would think.

Posted: May 25, 2020 at 22:03 Quote
Scoobie doobie doooob!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.043678
Mobile Version of Website