Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Jun 3, 2020 at 15:07 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Errr merrr gerrrd I had to go downtown to Seattle today for a job walk... coming back home the hookers were out i full force on hwy 99... full hottie body in a g string but the best was the hot red skin tight satin short dress with matching face mask lol at least they’re safe

job walk eh?
sounds a little like you were all on a job walk....
hold on
chef its a f*ckin big hands in a short dress trap if you ask me.

Posted: Jun 3, 2020 at 15:11 Quote
powerflower wrote:
Flower lives on the edge of 6000 acres of family owned ranch land. Off grid 100% no personal bills apart from auto insurance. And satellite contract for comms. 46 miles of private trails and growing each month.

Go off grid if you have the ballz.....

standing on the shoulders of giants and calling yourself tall.
must be a limited amount of aquifers on your parents property to make you so thirsty.

Posted: Jun 3, 2020 at 15:18 Quote
obee1 wrote:
powerflower wrote:
Flower lives on the edge of 6000 acres of family owned ranch land. Off grid 100% no personal bills apart from auto insurance. And satellite contract for comms. 46 miles of private trails and growing each month.

standing on the shoulders of giants and calling yourself tall.
must be a limited amount of aquifers on your parents property to make you so thirsty.
I got hit in the nuts with the saddle yesterday. Now I have a couple of achers....

Posted: Jun 3, 2020 at 15:19 Quote
Ha! Tried for pics but was on the phone with the boss... and 99 sucks for turning around... its ok image seared into brain... could be some painting reflecting such hilarities ...

Posted: Jun 3, 2020 at 16:38 Quote
powerflower wrote:

Bitch please... you live in the basement of a home you don't own.

Posted: Jun 3, 2020 at 18:34 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
powerflower wrote:

I was going to say living in the back room of a trailer he doesn’t own on mom and dad archers. Pretty sure one of us is right.

Posted: Jun 3, 2020 at 18:35 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
powerflower wrote:

15% equity owner in the ranch business. Part time hand. Mostly maintenance work. I just take in kind for food, fuel, stuff, parts, materials. Part time contract work in social media and agricultural b2b marketing. But that’s in the can mostly now. Might pick up. Options coming up in 2024 on 47 acres half Mountained, quarter lumber, which is why I took equity chunks and hold off on taking $ trusting family that it will pay off.

Yeah I live in a van. My permitted, legal, micro hydro gets me more power than I need each day. Runs year round. Solar sucks in winter.

But you got a mega mortgage, car lease, and all that crap to pay. Probably still paying the Botox bills for an ex. Good times.

You don’t seem that happy with all that angst and hate. Bro....I’m a van man actually living the life off grid. Outside shower, creek water, free solar and hydro, trails for miles.

Jealous, much.....calls Flower a troll.

Posted: Jun 3, 2020 at 18:37 Quote
Sounds kinda homeless to me. Bottle depot opens at 9:00 AM.

Posted: Jun 3, 2020 at 18:39 Quote
robbie7127 wrote:
OK so this is the moved thread, not set up any mods or bans I really dont think we need them, do we?
edit: apparently we do, allegedly should be working tomorrow, any of the named below can edit this post and change / ban/ etc anyone if your name isnt here and you want it to be just let one of the named know and you will get added...I added everyone I could think of

#MODS HighlandDoc, robbie7127, wanabe, davemud, marquis, robholio, cjf1972, whattheheel, obee1, nortwestdhdad, shondo, badbadleroybrown, it-is-what-it-is, hustler, christophish #MODS

#BANS ridayobike, titaniumtit, Iffy, Tripmo #BANS

Bblb you have the power to remove trolls...

Posted: Jun 3, 2020 at 18:41 Quote
I thought loitering was illegal :-/

Posted: Jun 3, 2020 at 18:51 Quote
'Yeah I live in a van.'

In everything that you say, there is a fragment of truth.....

Posted: Jun 3, 2020 at 19:29 Quote
billbek wrote:
'Yeah I live in a van.'

LOL

Posted: Jun 3, 2020 at 19:35 Quote
ATV25 wrote:
billbek wrote:
'Yeah I live in a van.'

LOL

The van’s probably stolen.

Posted: Jun 3, 2020 at 19:38 Quote
Probably hands out free candy...

Posted: Jun 3, 2020 at 19:45 Quote
Well f*ck if Flower has 600 acres and a van full of candy I’d be down to squat.

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.025248
Mobile Version of Website