PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
O+
Posted: Aug 3, 2020 at 9:00 Quote
BeeDoubleYou wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:
Why does quadzilla have no calves?

He also skips out on arm & chest day.

If I was Quadzilla I'd also wear that length shorts.

Oh man, I bet Lemmy did some crazy shit at parties over the years.

O+
Posted: Aug 3, 2020 at 9:01 Quote
BeeDoubleYou wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:

I think he's pretty jacked overall, everything just looks small next to those ridiculous thighs

Posted: Aug 3, 2020 at 10:03 Quote
Bwhagajhagaffghhahaaaaa!!!!

Posted: Aug 3, 2020 at 10:06 Quote
gnarnaimo wrote:
BeeDoubleYou wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:

I think he's pretty jacked overall, everything just looks small next to those ridiculous thighs

I hope he's got a giant ding ding Eek

Posted: Aug 3, 2020 at 10:27 Quote
Who is that dude, like what's his background? Jokes aside, those are world tour sprinter level quads.

Posted: Aug 3, 2020 at 11:05 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
Who is that dude, like what's his background? Jokes aside, those are world tour sprinter level quads.

True... and for the record... if I had that physique... I might rock that get up... only diff is I would make sure the jorts rips exposed just enough bubble gum to get the ladies jaws a grindin’

Posted: Aug 3, 2020 at 13:57 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:

He is bicyclerider on here and you have been messing with him forever. He has been in the dh/4x thread forever and he is one rad guy! I have been messing with him since '09 back when we cared about bike weight and reliability was a thing of the past. Dude is the shit.

Posted: Aug 3, 2020 at 15:18 Quote
Wonder if in my prime I could leg press more than quadzilla

Posted: Aug 3, 2020 at 15:29 Quote
I never got into the huge weight pushing myself. I don't even remember what my best squat was? Damn you malted hops and bong resin!!

Posted: Aug 3, 2020 at 15:52 Quote
My max leg press ever was 1180... 24 plates and 100lb sled. Might've been able to push another 100-150lbs but didn't wanna risk injury and it was already overloading the plate space on the machine. My quads never looked like that though.

O+
Posted: Aug 3, 2020 at 15:55 Quote
whattheheel wrote:
I never got into the huge weight pushing myself. I don't even remember what my best squat was? Damn you malted hops and bong resin!!

Posted: Aug 3, 2020 at 16:58 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
My max leg press ever was 1180... 24 plates and 100lb sled. Might've been able to push another 100-150lbs but didn't wanna risk injury and it was already overloading the plate space on the machine. My quads never looked like that though.

I always thought mine was 1080 but forgot to add the sled. Lol. I got 5 reps at that weight.

Posted: Aug 3, 2020 at 18:51 Quote
Leg press.......

You wanna see quads? I'll get my kids to flex.

Leg press is legit most worsted thing you can do. Better to squat light and high volume will do more for the quads than leg press would for almost everyone. Unless your juicing........

Cant squat normally and to PARALLEL?

Try the hack squat. Takes a few weeks to wake up the joints and muscles but you get to squat higher weights than open bar but have the same motion as a reg squat and the safety of not getting folded like a cheap 1970 lawn chair in front of the thots.

I just went to low bar squats and it's way better for me.

Squats suck because they hurt so much the second day.

Lifting heavy is not for everybody. Just like cardio. Just like riding bikes.

Posted: Aug 3, 2020 at 18:52 Quote
And no squats with the smith machine or I will un freind you.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.083706
Mobile Version of Website