Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Sep 16, 2020 at 7:08 Quote
There is no place for the sexualization of children, PERIOD ! WTF is wrong with the world ?

Posted: Sep 16, 2020 at 7:13 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Just had an argument with the missus about all that gender neutral bullshit yesterday. How we’re changing the entire world for a percentage of one percent of the population.... errrr ahhhhh no thanks. I got enough stage fright as it is let alone sidling up to between a couple chicks with dicks at the trough...

I'm with ya on ALL dat right there bruthu.... but at least that's like one of the few things the missus and I argue about...lol.. we def on the same page with that buuuullsheeeat........

jamezyo wrote:
I saw a great post on fb,
Man follows young girl into restroom identifying as a woman. Young girls father punched his teeth out of his head identifying as the tooth fairy! Lol

hahaha...that's a "like and share" post right there jamez....

ATV25 wrote:
There is no place for the sexualization of children, PERIOD ! WTF is wrong with the world ?

lots wrong man....lots.....

Posted: Sep 16, 2020 at 7:19 Quote
Ever since Cali tried to pass a bill for sex with "willing children" the state caught on fire.

Posted: Sep 16, 2020 at 7:51 Quote
BeeDoubleYou wrote:
Ever since Cali tried to pass a bill for sex with "willing children" the state caught on fire.

Seriously they did? WTF?!

I will put out a personals add... willing child wants man cuddles... translation...(Grown ass man will brass knuckle your f*cking chops) ...

Posted: Sep 16, 2020 at 7:56 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
BeeDoubleYou wrote:

I will put out a personals add... willing child wants man cuddles... translation...(Grown ass man will brass knuckle your f*cking chops) ...
I’m down to roll!

Posted: Sep 16, 2020 at 7:59 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
BeeDoubleYou wrote:

https://www.kolotv.com/2020/09/13/california-governor-signs-bill-changing-sex-offender-law/

Posted: Sep 16, 2020 at 8:02 Quote
I just don't understand. Frown

Posted: Sep 16, 2020 at 8:02 Quote
you just can't make shit like this up...

I have no understanding of what kind of person it takes to write, and try to pass, a bill like that. I have even less of an understanding about the group of people that apparently all had a similar train of thought....

mind blown.....just blown....

Sterl...make that ad "two willing children want man cuddles"... Skip the brass knuckles bruh. I'll bring us a couple rolls of nickles. Less likely to give the victim a reason to sue us if we're "throwing money at him" right ? "sorry officer...we were just trying to pay that lowlife sack of shit.....$2 at a time....over and over and over..."

EDIT: just saw jamezyo's post... Make the add "three willing children..."

Posted: Sep 16, 2020 at 9:01 Quote
jamezyo wrote:
adm750 wrote:
yeah, shit's going to hell in a handcart.....

there is some absolutely whack trash going on right now. kids are really entrenched in this playing field too. scary to hear and see what goes on with these youngsters regarding sex, social media, acceptance, gender assoc, etc...

stuff's come a loooong way (and the wrooooooong way) from the days of sneakin' pop's stashed Hustler mags...

you guys recall the big mess about opening up the bathrooms for all genders a couple years back !?!?

My mom (ultra liberal....baaaaaaarrrf...) thought it was about time that business recognized the need for that. Rolleyes I politely lit her up over that bullshit citing concerns over my daughter potentially sharing a bathroom with a sexually confused grown-ass man. She called me closed-minded, homophobic, and mean. We wound up not talking for almost a year... Bye Felicia !!!
I saw a great post on fb,
Man follows young girl into restroom identifying as a woman. Young girls father punched his teeth out of his head identifying as the tooth fairy! Lol
All fun and games until you have kids and they start identifying with something different than what they were born.
My oldest daughter is 16 straight as an arrow
My second child is 14 born a girl now identifies as non binary and wanted me to use they or them as their pronouns to which I replied no I am not using a plural pronoun to describe a singular individual and that was multiple arguments until my child realized that I was not budging and I am accepting this non binary child and letting her (using birth gender for ease of understanding) figure out who she is. Telling me you are non binary is not telling me how you identify it only tells me how you don't want to be identified. You can't tell me what you are by telling me what you are not.
The youngest born a boy has been identifying as a girl for a year now. Let's see what happens when puberty kicks in. It is fascinating, puzzling and challenging all at the same time for me and my ex wife.

Also recently I got onto a new to me dating site called Bumble. in the registration form, it does ask your gender with male or female at the top and then 15 or so other choices to identify yourself. I was a bit shocked as Sterling puts it why are we bending over backwards for a small number of individuals that are still trying to figure themselves out and where does this end? how many gender identities will we have?
and most important.... how does this benefits or advances society in general????
There is much to discuss beyond the simple plumbing that someone has and how they decide to identify themselves as the majority of society is not equipped to understand WTF is going on.
Also after a few discussions with my 14 year old, it is very clear that our language is not reflecting this new reality and how do we properly refer to non traditional gender identities without causing 5 pages of comments because we will offend a portion of a portion of these non traditional identities because they will feel it doesn't exactly represent their situation.

Damn sorry for verbal spewing, it is a bit heavy on this lovely Wednesday. I welcome thoughts and ideas on this. It matters to me a lot more than what X politician has done in the last 24 hours or how the pandemic is being addressed.

Thankfully the 14 year old still likes to ride bikes at Silverstar so that matters a lot more to me than anything else!

Posted: Sep 16, 2020 at 9:03 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
I honestly don't even give a shit if whatever nude scene or scenes there are are played by 40 year-olds, the whole idea of a movie centered on the sexualization of 11 year-olds, or even just 11 year-old twerking is so wildly wrong that there's no justifying it. I haven't searched the offending poster and I damn sure won't be watching the movie but just reading the synopsis was enough to to set of a giant neon WTF banner. Just another slide down the hill, tranny storytimes and teen vogue giving tips for anal sex and now here we are with 11 year-old twerk movies... just one more thing to add to the long and ever growing list of reasons why I f*cking hate modern liberalism.

100%.

Posted: Sep 16, 2020 at 9:17 Quote
World Is a confusing place right now bro!!!
I’m a fairly old school intolerant type. Be who you want. Don’t preach your beliefs to me whether religious or sexual. You can be proud and mention the facts on a civilized manner... but prancing down the street in assless chaps and dick hanging out parading to be happy who’s you are , makes me f*cking mad.
Preserve the innocents!!!
Gona build bunker for me and my family now...
On a better note . Let’s go shred som e f*ck laps homie!!!

Posted: Sep 16, 2020 at 9:22 Quote
Let me fix my post ... be who you want to be unless it’s being a pedo. Then don’t and kill yourself . Sincerely all of us .

Posted: Sep 16, 2020 at 9:27 Quote
jamezyo wrote:
Let me fix my post ... be who you want to be unless it’s being a pedo. Then don’t and kill yourself . Sincerely all of us .

Yes we have to protect the innocents. Pedophilia is really bad I agree.

there was something on Facebook that said something along the line of Religion is like genitals, we all have them however it is not right to waive them around in front of kids and it's not right to try shove it down peoples throats!

Posted: Sep 16, 2020 at 9:31 Quote
jerome wrote:
jamezyo wrote:

Yes we have to protect the innocents. Pedophilia is really bad I agree.

there was something on Facebook that said something along the line of Religion is like genitals, we all have them however it is not right to waive them around in front of kids and it's not right to try shove it down peoples throats!
Salute yup I like that quote!

Posted: Sep 16, 2020 at 9:45 Quote
Jerome - don't EVER apologize for verbal spewing...that's pretty much what we are all here for. I'm really new to this group and rather honored to have been accepted. With that acceptance, please know that I am very much here to support you, and all the others, if and when support may be needed. Smile

You are correct - all fun and games till you bring it back to the home-level. You have your hands full my friend. We discuss this with our kids quite a bit. Our daughter was approached by her good friend a couple years back. This friend (at 8 years old...) stated that she was bi and wanted to be 'more than friends' with our daughter. This was a challenging conversation to have in itself. I cannot imagine having those 'uncertain about myself' discussions with our kids as you are having right now with yours.

I have no idea how to address people that are binary or having association conflicts, so my traditional communication style tends to prevail. I try to be respectful, but at the same time I don't appreciate getting roasted by someone for not quite understanding how to approach/address them. Hot dog or hamburger... it's not meant to be disrespectful, but it clearly defines a 'him' and a 'her' physically. I can work outwards from there as needed to attend to the emotional portion.

I cannot get on board with calling an individual a "they" or a "them" either...and certainly not my kid. Wink I can get on board with being supportive while kids figure themselves out. I'm less trusting of this in older people (like that bathroom concern I recounted...) because it seems that this 'state of being' is getting used as a tool or for other unscrupulous means. That's just me being wary and somewhat untrusting of how people operate these days, not that I don't wish to be supportive. The social uproar over this is staggering though.....

Sounds like you are being supportive yet standing fast on some basics. FWIW, I commend you for the approach you are taking.

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.021939
Mobile Version of Website