Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Sep 16, 2020 at 14:23 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Vehicular perfection old balls

doooooooooooood !!! way to break up a buzz-killing thread today ! that's thuh bizzzznaaaaaass !! Drool

O+
Posted: Sep 16, 2020 at 16:10 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:

drool

Wow, that’s noice! I’ve always been a Mopar guy. My last 3 van/truck/SUV have all been Dodge. I want to build a 65 Mopar muscle car. But my other hobbies and bills take up too much of my paycheck to afford it.
bigquotes
Cry

Posted: Sep 16, 2020 at 16:33 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:

drool
Is that a Hemi Satellite?

Posted: Sep 16, 2020 at 16:44 Quote
urinalmint wrote:
I get what you mean. It's a slippery slope for sure. What's next though BBLB, ban the DDT? lol

At the same time, I don't feel the need to click on some douchey show on Netflix any more than I do on Facebook, Instagram or Youtube. If there is enough of an uproar then NF will do pull it. So ya, perhaps myself and others should write an email threatening to cancel if it's not pulled.
Wtf? You're basically just making random, totally unrelated equivocations now... nothing about not giving my money to a company that purchases and broadcasts content that exploits children sexually has anything to do with the DDT or scripted wrestling. YouTube and Facebook aren't buying exploitative content with money you give them and broadcasting it for perverts.

If you don't give a shit about kids being exploited or the normalizing of pedophilia enough to miss out on season two of Tiger Man, that's your prerogative... ditto if you'd rather just sit on the sideline and assume the outrage of others will be sufficient for a change. Personally, there's not much that flips my activist switch but I absolutely will not stand for anyone or anything that f*cks with kids or animals, period. Equating that to canceling the internet, the DDT, social media, or anything else is no better than people calling pedophiles "MAPs".

O+
Posted: Sep 16, 2020 at 17:15 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
urinalmint wrote:
I get what you mean. It's a slippery slope for sure. What's next though BBLB, ban the DDT? lol

At the same time, I don't feel the need to click on some douchey show on Netflix any more than I do on Facebook, Instagram or Youtube. If there is enough of an uproar then NF will do pull it. So ya, perhaps myself and others should write an email threatening to cancel if it's not pulled.
Wtf? You're basically just making random, totally unrelated equivocations now... nothing about not giving my money to a company that purchases and broadcasts content that exploits children sexually has anything to do with the DDT or scripted wrestling. YouTube and Facebook aren't buying exploitative content with money you give them and broadcasting it for perverts.

If you don't give a shit about kids being exploited or the normalizing of pedophilia enough to miss out on season two of Tiger Man, that's your prerogative... ditto if you'd rather just sit on the sideline and assume the outrage of others will be sufficient for a change. Personally, there's not much that flips my activist switch but I absolutely will not stand for anyone or anything that f*cks with kids or animals, period. Equating that to canceling the internet, the DDT, social media, or anything else is no better than people calling pedophiles "MAPs".
Chill man. It was a joke. An attempt to mellow shit out. Hence the lol. I’ve got zero tolerance for pedophiles. Yes I did say others should send and email but I included myself as well. When I get done trail building tonight I’ll send one. I rarely leave shit it up to others.

O+
Posted: Sep 16, 2020 at 17:18 Quote
Hear hear. I'm a lover - not a fighter, but for those two things I would wreck a totally good baseball bat with teeth marks and blood. Don't kick a dog when he's down and leave your mitts off the children. That is all.

I think that I see a late 60's or early 70's C10 in the background, also in yellow. Nice pic Ster.

O+
Posted: Sep 16, 2020 at 17:29 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:

drool

I think it’s a 68 or 69 Road Runner, similar to the Dodge Coronet, Super Bee.

Posted: Sep 16, 2020 at 17:35 Quote
Twenty6ers4life wrote:
badbadleroybrown wrote:
sterlingmagnum wrote:

drool

I think it’s a 69 Road Runner.
You are correct

Posted: Sep 16, 2020 at 18:56 Quote
Classic Dodge for me:

70 Cuda
69 Dart GT
Early Satellites
68 Charger

Found more picks of that super car someone posted awhile go.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEv0KIUFkUj/?igshid=1nweq79ss0m3b

Posted: Sep 16, 2020 at 19:01 Quote
Soupherb wrote:
Whole new levels of f*cked & wrong in today's society ..kids making adult decisions? They don't shit about f*ck all. Period

What is it that people really want? Hell on Earth?

I know what they should be doing - work, hard work

Far too much leisure time clearly does not work

Too much thinking , not enough 'doing'

Human... no, just f*cking apes

Speaking of kids making decisions . . . San Francisco is trying to pass a new law giving 16 year olds the right to vote. Really ??????

Posted: Sep 16, 2020 at 19:05 Quote
whoadragon wrote:
Classic Dodge for me:

70 Cuda
69 Dart GT
Early Satellites
68 Charger

I am a chevy guy, '69 SS/RS 396 4 speed Camaro

Posted: Sep 16, 2020 at 19:07 Quote
Yep Roadrunner ... oh and in that musterdie yeller.... I want to touch the tings that make it move.

Been looking at it for a week. Theres a hot rod shop by my shop, they do some nice work and every now and again a gem like this emerges... making me drool... finally pulled over for a pic before it disappears

O+
Posted: Sep 16, 2020 at 19:16 Quote
ATV25 wrote:
whoadragon wrote:
Classic Dodge for me:

70 Cuda
69 Dart GT
Early Satellites
68 Charger

I am a chevy guy, '69 SS/RS 396 4 speed Camaro
Ohhh f*ck ya bud!
I had a 68 project with a built 454.
Got sold and buddy put like 80k into it. Now it’s a show car winning awards.
Best I could do was primer grey lol

Posted: Sep 16, 2020 at 19:23 Quote
Primer grey is a win!!!!

Posted: Sep 16, 2020 at 19:24 Quote
If I could only have one classic car , that's not my 69 cooper s mini.......

Guess it would have to be a 69 Dart GT.

But ratty. Muddled paint. Dirt on the rockers. Dings here and there. Cracked dash pad. Hula girl on dash. Upside down moroso oil pan for hood scoop.

But......mega power both stop and go.

Only a select few would ever understand what it truly was. Most would think its pos ratty old muscle car.

I've done shiny. I've done pristine. I've done car covers. I've waxed. Ive feather dusted.

I want something I beat the living f*ck out of and not feel bad. But is rad af if your a gearhead.

And NOT a f*cking hell cat motor. f*ck that's been over done I think.

A real motor. Brand new. But still not all electronic. Carbs. Big ones.

Real motors start when you pump the gas.....

Hell I dont even care if it's a Dodge power plant.

Gasp.....

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.095006
Mobile Version of Website