Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Sep 19, 2020 at 16:38 Quote
kinda wish i owned property in texas these days.

Posted: Sep 19, 2020 at 16:50 Quote
I wouldn’t mind checking out the lonestar state some this winter.

Posted: Sep 19, 2020 at 17:04 Quote
I thought about it, but don’t want to relocate. Some areas around Austin are nice.

Posted: Sep 19, 2020 at 19:28 Quote
I was only in the area a week so hard to get a complete feel for the area but San Antonio and Austin were great. Would go back.

Posted: Sep 19, 2020 at 20:25 Quote
A friend moved to the Austin area about 6 months ago, he loves it except for the humidity.

Posted: Sep 19, 2020 at 23:30 Quote
ATV25 wrote:
A friend moved to the Austin area about 6 months ago, he loves it except for the humidity.

Oh yeah august in San Antonio can get pretty heavy. Definitely would like to see how the winter months are.

Posted: Sep 20, 2020 at 7:05 Quote
You guys have given us the world's worst air quality. Nothing burning up here - in fact it's raining. But we got all your smoke. Vancouver has had the 2nd worst air of any city (of the cities that publish these things) on earth, this last week.

Posted: Sep 20, 2020 at 7:10 Quote
Past 2 days have been better, but it has been bad down here for 2 weeks plus with numbers over 150 everyday. Yesterday morning was the first in that period that I could see stars !

Posted: Sep 20, 2020 at 7:14 Quote
We even have smoke here in Ontario. Not alot but some dep on the winds.

Posted: Sep 20, 2020 at 7:19 Quote
leverfingers wrote:
You guys have given us the world's worst air quality. Nothing burning up here - in fact it's raining. But we got all your smoke. Vancouver has had the 2nd worst air of any city (of the cities that publish these things) on earth, this last week.

Last weekend the view from LOTS was zero. Just a wall of smoke. Felt like a day in flavor country.

Crazy how much smoke was just hanging in the air.

Had to cancel my 1/1 with Yoann Barelli.

Posted: Sep 20, 2020 at 7:23 Quote
husstler wrote:
leverfingers wrote:

Last weekend the view from LOTS was zero. Just a wall of smoke. Felt like a day in flavor country.

he was gona coach you???

Posted: Sep 20, 2020 at 7:24 Quote
jamezyo wrote:
husstler wrote:
leverfingers wrote:

he was gona coach you???

Yeah! I will have to rebook for next summer. Bummer.

Posted: Sep 20, 2020 at 7:38 Quote
husstler wrote:
jamezyo wrote:
husstler wrote:

he was gona coach you???

Yeah! I will have to rebook for next summer. Bummer.
Bummer indeed bro!
Next summer better be all that we need it to be. We need break

Posted: Sep 20, 2020 at 8:36 Quote
This summer was smoke free up here until it rolled in few weeks with the fires down south.
Not too bad this morning.

Sure wish we could get more of this wet stuff from the sky you speak of. It tried a little bit off and on yesterday but nothing significant here.
More needed.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.033930
Mobile Version of Website