Old Riders....But not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Old Riders....But not "Old School"
Posted: Nov 26, 2020 at 23:58 Quote
Uncomfortable memories of doing desert SERE in Cali and hearing those things on night moves.

Posted: Nov 27, 2020 at 1:39 Quote
Florida is basically like America's version of Australia... the people are wild and all the animals want to kill you.

Posted: Nov 27, 2020 at 2:15 Quote
Nope.

I'll stick to angry geese and pissed off hockey moms.

You keep your rattling and sneak attacking critters down there.

Posted: Nov 27, 2020 at 4:42 Quote
I’m in nyc. Everyone and everything is also trying to kill you.

Especially the dreaded crackhead! I’ve seen plenty of those in the wild.

Posted: Nov 27, 2020 at 5:04 Quote
Our little city is getting big city problems. Meth is huge here. The meth heads are causing more and more issues. I had one at a local convenience store ask me to buy him a drink. I told him no. He called me bad names. I laughed at him. He told me he knew martial arts. I told him Go for it.

He left. Said more bad names. Lol.

Cars ransacked. B and E s all over. Fn scum.

Substance abuse is no joke but this new generation takes it to the extreme of the poor me scale that makes me puke.

Posted: Nov 27, 2020 at 5:32 Quote
Substance abuse, bullshit ! They make the decision to drink, smoke, snort, shoot whatever, they know it wrong but we have to bare the burden. Who the hell thinks that's ok ?

Posted: Nov 27, 2020 at 6:32 Quote
ATV25 wrote:
Substance abuse, bullshit ! They make the decision to drink, smoke, snort, shoot whatever, they know it wrong but we have to bare the burden. Who the hell thinks that's ok ?

Apparently Oregon thinks it is OK......

Posted: Nov 27, 2020 at 6:36 Quote
no rattlers here but had a griz dine on a few chickens this year, and skunks, lots of skunks.

Posted: Nov 27, 2020 at 6:40 Quote
d-man wrote:
no rattlers here but had a griz dine on a few chickens this year, and skunks, lots of skunks.

I'm constantly amazed at how wild it is in this general part of the world. In the Toronto area all we had were raccoons and chipmunks.

Posted: Nov 27, 2020 at 7:25 Quote
husstler wrote:
d-man wrote:

I'm constantly amazed at how wild it is in this general part of the world. In the Toronto area all we had were raccoons and chipmunks.
I forget too and then nature reminds me. Last time was a cougar that killed 2 goats, was going to get my gun license after that. Course was cancelled and then I never bothered to register again, trying to get in a course now.

Posted: Nov 27, 2020 at 7:45 Quote
Damn meth heads.... I would have liked to go gun free on the bus. But now especially with the leg... there is very little I’ll be able to do to realistically “protect” my family without extra uuumph.

Posted: Nov 27, 2020 at 7:51 Quote
PACNW-MTB wrote:
ATV25 wrote:

Apparently Oregon thinks it is OK......

Good fior them, maybe the f*ckheads can move north outta' here and make it the Oregon tax payers problem.

Posted: Nov 27, 2020 at 7:53 Quote
I’d buy one just to have in the house. Living in the country has its benefits but also it’s downsides... meth heads use our street as a getaway zone 2x now they have used the neighborhood as a place to hide. Thankfully neighbor is a swat team member with two K-9 units with him (ones retired but well trained) Last dude didn’t see it coming....

Posted: Nov 27, 2020 at 7:56 Quote
Something to be said for having "trained professionals" as neighbors. Mine are retired but everyone around here knows they both carry and the husband did 2 tours in Vietnam ( kind of badass ) love listening to his stories !

Posted: Nov 27, 2020 at 8:01 Quote
ATV25 wrote:
Something to be said for having "trained professionals" as neighbors. Mine are retired but everyone around here knows they both carry and the husband did 2 tours in Vietnam ( kind of badass ) love listening to his stories !

Yup. He works gang unit for the county when it activated for swat. His current K9 is one of those Belgian Shepard’s, would not recommend being on the receiving end of that dog.

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.022462
Mobile Version of Website